Author Topic: Game System (Read 162 times)
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Game System
« Sept 8, 2016 19:26:57 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App »

The system will be working with a basic 6 side dice to roll for SIGNIFICANT actions. 1-2 results in failure, 3 results in partial failure, 4 in partial success, and 5-6 for success. Your traits will be added to this. For example lets use a locked door.

As the nerd I have Athleticism -1, Intelligence +1, Charsima 0. If I was to do something more intelligence based to open the door such as pick the lock or look for the key, I will get a +1 to the action. If I was to rely on something more physical such as kicking it down, I would receive a -1 to the roll. Vice versa would be true for the Athlete. So lets say the nerd decides to look for the key. He rolls a 4. With his added +1 bonus that results in a 5 that helps him find the exact key needed for the door.

I think you can see how the same could be applied to the athleticism traits, but that brings us to the charisma. Charisma is more akin to general luck and karma. A +1 in charisma will results in your 4 turning into a complete success rather than a partial, as well as a -1 in charisma resulting in a 3 being a complete failure rather than a partial.

Quick Reply