Author Topic: The First Day is usually Tough (Open) (Read 290 times)
auroth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The First Day is usually Tough (Open)
« Aug 5, 2009 5:58:44 GMT -6 »

"This place is huge!" He thought, wonder in his eyes.

This was as he walked into Fremont High, after walking through the campus ground of this expansive and monstrously sized education location. He couldn't just call it a school after all. Mentally, he made sure to remind himself to visit the military academy, just to check it out. The boys in the armed services were always up for a good tussle or two.

Still, Auroth felt at odds entering this place. From what he heard from the brochure, Fremont high was a fairly well off school, pushing their kids to the excellence that all kids could achieve. That might be the standard load of bull that every school says about how it pushes their students, but looking at the rather rich and massive campus, honestly Auroth could probably believe it.

Then, of course, Auroth would now need to gauge the school's levels of "fight". All schools seemed to have the visceral desire to spill and draw blood, but the levels varied from one another. Fremont High did seem a bit preppy, but even so that could all be a elaborate disguise to hid the fierce violence and blood shed beneath its uniformed exterior.

He then entered through the main doors, almost blending seamlessly into the throng of students; the only thing sticking out being his white hair. First thing he needed to do was get to his locker and head to Calculus as his first class.

This was assuming nothing happened to him, of course.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 6, 2009 14:33:30 GMT -6 »

"I wonder whats in store for today. Maybe I can find a nice tussle or someone to chill with. Guess I gotta keep it moving like New York and check it out."

Santiago was a bit bored as he walked around the courtyard of the school, with his I-Pod on and his earphone blasting Redman in his ears, he wondered what he could do for fun or for anything at all. Walking toward the main doors of the school he looked around and saw a group of students making a little ruckus as they entered, he thought nothing of it until he spotted a single student with a head of white hair and he thought (Whoa...That's odd, dude looks like he's eighty trapped in a teen's body, that's bugged out. Maybe I can chill with him, find some trouble to get into.)

Santiago walked over to the student who seemed to be in a bit of a rush, he approached with a grin on his face as he tapped the kid on his shoulder and said...

"Nice hair man. You don't see many kids at this age with all white hair."

He smiled and chuckled a bit, extending his hand to the young man, he hoped the kid wouldn't take his remark the wrong way, he wanted to make some friends in the school so he could move on with his operation and maybe this kid would be up for it, though Santiago saw that he looked a bit to nice for something as gritty and dealing, so he just introduced himself and waited for the kid to respond...

"What up man. My names Santiago, nice to meet you."

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 6, 2009 18:10:20 GMT -6 »

"AND STAY OUT!"

The voice of a very angry and very large woman cut through the general noise of the school, shattering the as yet peaceful morning. Immediately following the exclamation, an equally large and muscular man with bleached blond hair came flying out the cafeteria doors. His hang time was superb and he crash landed hard, back and ass first into a room of steel lockers adjacent the doors. It was a visceral collision, one that would have rattled the teeth of even the beefiest man. But JT simply shook his head side-to-side, shuddered his body like a dog drying off from the rain, and stood, eyes narrow with barely contained rage.

"Fucking she-hulk lunch lady. YOU WOULDN'T BE SO TOUGH IF YOU WEREN'T SNIFFING STEROIDS ALL DAY CUNT!"

The source of the angry voice from before threw open the doors and stood in the hallway, staring down the blond. Seriously, down. JT was an impressive six feet two inches tall, but the lunch lady was easily six-four, built like a linebacker, with long dark hair pinned tight in a bun behind her head. She wasn't having any of JT's shit this morning.

"Everyday I find you raiding the kitchens JT. Everyday! And everyday I beat you and throw your ass out. Haven't you figured it out yet? Even the stupidest dog learns after the dozenth or so time to stop sniffing at the electric fence."

"Fuck you. I only wanted some breakfast. If you didn't lock up the good stuff I'd be gone before you even arrived in the morning. Why not just-"

The lunch lady raised a frying pan sized hand in the air and JT stopped short, inching backwards ever so slightly. He had a tender knot on his forehead already from a blow of that hand. He knew better than to invite a second. Satisfied at her display of power, the food lady scoffed loudly and went back inside to finish preparing that afternoon's meal. The blond meanwhile flipped her the middle finger in grand fashion, then rubbed his forehead and hair. From the back pocket of his filthy pants he withdrew an apple and, with large, gulping bites, began devouring it.

He had barely started walking in the direction of his first class when he happened to spy two men he didn't know. And one of them had snow white hair. Surprised by the sight, JT said in between bites to the two, "Da fuck is up with your hair hombre? You two, like, fags or something?"

auroth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 7:22:48 GMT -6 »

"I suppose so" Auroth responded to Santiago, shaking his hand with a nice firm grip. "It does let me stand out, and the ladies do like guys who stand out."

He then winked and smiled at the other man, lightening up the mood as he sized up the other student. He was a fairly big dude, and seemed to hold himself the same way a fighter would, denoting experiencing brawling.

Now Auroth didn't understand Santiago's motive for approaching him, seeing as the other man came straight out of the blue. Rather, Auroth merely assumed Santiago had some ulterior motive. Is it right to assume so? Probably not.... But Auroth, being slightly suspicious as he was, didn't want to be played as no punk. He had his guard up, and would be ready for any sort of con.

And if Auroth was wrong... well.... All he'd do is make a new friend.

Just before Auroth said something, the hall was drowned in a orgy of violence and noise. In the distance a rather large, unattractive and bulky lunch lady exploded out of a room along with a blond dude. The exchanged curt and obviously not-child-friendly remarks to one another before the blond was suddenly upon the two.... Questioning whether or not they were homosexuals.

Taken back by this rather interesting and, sufficient to say, inappropriate answer, all Auroth could do was merely grin at the ridiculousness of asking someone straight out if they were a butt pirate.

"Your Gaydars broken buddy." Auroth said, staring at him with a rather light-heart look in his eyes "Why you asking though? Looking to get some?"

He then smiled at the kid once more, prepared to take a punch if his humor falls instead upon quick anger and violent action.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 10:53:30 GMT -6 »

While Santiago shook the young mans hand, he could tell the guy was skeptical of him, he just smiled at the guy and released his hand, the guy was pretty friendly, he seemed level headed and knew how to carry himself, Santiago laughed at his remark. It was rare to be greeted randomly by a stranger thats why Santiago did it, it was a chance to make friends and get to know the people in the school better.

Before the young man could introduce himself, he was interrupted by the sound of doors opening, looking into the direction of the noise he saw a lurching lunch lady toss a young man out of the lunch room, they had an exchange of words and the lady went back inside. Then the blond guy who had been tossed out of the room looked in Santiago's and the other student's direction and questioned their sexuality.

Looking at the young man he responded sharply at the blond hair student who seemed to be named JT, Santiago laughed at what he had said and responded by saying...

"Whoa man, that sounded kind of gay right there."

Looking over at JT Santiago said...

"Na man I love the vagina, but if you like fudge packing there are a few of those around eighty-ninth street, there always prowling the streets for niggaz like you."

Turning to the young man he had introduced himself to Santiago added to his statement by telling him...

"Tell me how I stopped at a red light on that street one night and they were all calling me, one came close and offered itself to me and i said no, yo tell me how that fucker pulled out a gun and almost blew my head off, I punched the gas and ran right through that light, so I wouldn't get myself killed, that was a crazy night....By the way dude, whats your name?"

« Last Edit: Aug 7, 2009 10:54:12 GMT -6 by santiago » Back to Top  
berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 7, 2009 18:45:24 GMT -6 »

UNIFORMS SUCKED!!

What?! They did.

Firstly, she was a girl, which meant she had to wear the stupid kilt. And if that wasn't bad enough, she was forced in the summer of all blasted months to wear a button down blouse and a sweater vest. So she was basically melting alive, luckily with her new home she didn't really have to worry about it when she was at home.

Air conditioning was the best!

Berlin's hair was pulled back, so that her bright platinum blonde hair hung down in a single river down her back. Cutting through the dark indigo color of her sweater vest. It was not time for class yet. And Berlin walked with her new book bag over her shoulder, courtesy of Santiago, as well as the bottle of water in her hand from the dollar he gave her this morning when they parted ways at the car. She didn't have her own yet but she wasn't in a hurry either, she was enjoying being around him when she could be.

Berlin was bored.

And that was NEVER a good thing people! Never!

that was a crazy night....By the way dude, whats your name?"

EMERGENCY BREAK ACTIVATE!

Berlin froze in her walk, and her blue eyes swung over. Oh yes, her ears had not decieved her. There was the sexy hunk of hotness and muscles. Otherwise known to most of the world as Santiago. But lovingly known to the blonde haired and blue eyed girl as her boyfriend. Santi was standing with a white headed boy that she had never seen before. He wasn't bad looking, a bit thin, but she didn't really mind that, she wasn't exactly bulky herself. Berlin was thin, but she knew she would fill out a bit now that she was eating regularly. And then there was the guy with too much bleach in his hair. It was an interesting look, but she supposed it worked for him.

"Santi!"

She couldn't help herself. Running across the courtyard the small distance between them she rushed into his arms and gave him a quick and soft hug for a moment. It was her boyfriend afterall people! And she was falling in love with him, they were in different grades at school so they didn't get to see each other all that much at school except sometimes at lunch. pulling back she smiled turning to the others.

"Sorry for the interuption! I'm Berlin, it's nice to meet you all." The bright happy blonde said introducing herself.

« Last Edit: Aug 7, 2009 18:46:31 GMT -6 by santiago » Back to Top  
auroth

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 9:00:09 GMT -6 »

"Sounds insane" Auroth replied to his new friend, smiling as usual. "I'm Auroth, pleasure to meet you. What's your name?"

Yet, before he could do anything, a blond lightning bolt shot past him and landeed herself right on top of Santiago. She was pretty good looking, and thought that perhaps Santiago had hit an awesome bounty. She also seemed rather uplifting and bright... And that would annoy Auroth to no end though. Nodding his head to the girl, Auroth stared at her blue eyes with his gray-blues, and smiled pleasantly to her. Though he may have been nice to the woman, Auroth really had no ulterior motive behind his kindness. He had no desire to be with her. He still had lust though, but in his condition he knew that it would be pointless to try and be in a relationship with a girl.

Besides, he never really was interested in other people's lives. His own was more than enough of a headache for him.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Auroth. I'm guessing he's your man?"

Thought it felt weird to repeat himself with the introduction, it never did hurt to be polite.

"So anyways, does anyone know how to get to Calculus with Mr. Godall?"

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 13, 2009 20:25:40 GMT -6 »

JT could only quietly smile that twisted little grin of his as the two men made their replies. The white haired guy seemed level headed enough, but the other one talked too much. He sounded like a poor man's gangster, and JT hated gangs of any kind. The blond was silently thinking of ways to break the man's face and anus apart when a bundle of yellow locks came screaming into the picture. Taken aback by the sudden beauty's entrance, JT staggered back a step and balled his fists hard, shocked into fighting stance by the fast movements.

But after hearing the girl's hello, along with the gang banger's name (Santi? Fucking Mexican JT thought), the Collective dog was left in a state of pre-drool. It had been a while since he'd gotten any action, and all the talk of sex, regardless of gender, had gotten his blood moving. Staring at the playful girl and totally ignoring the other two, JT said evenly, "Berlin? You named after a city or something?"

In his mind, JT was also saying Time to take a hammer to Berlin's "wall"...

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 14, 2009 1:14:10 GMT -6 »

Hearing his name Santiago was about to speak when suddenly he looked forward and saw a slim, beautiful, blond girl rush him and jump into his arms, realizing that it was his girlfriend Berlin he smiled and gave her a soft kiss on her lips as she hugged him, letting her go as she planted her feet on the ground, he was about to introduce her to Auroth when she did it herself.

As she finished her introduction Santiago's new friend returned the hospitality, he seemed to be a polite guy, grinning at Auroth he nodded at the question he asked her...

"Yep, this is my bubbly blond beauty."

Looking over to the blond guy who had gotten shitted on by the lunch lady, Santiago thought nothing of it, so he returned his attention to his new friend as he asked them a question, he shook his head and told him...

"Na man, I Don't know at all. This is technically my first day as well, sort of."

Looking at Berlin he winked at her, positioning himself by her he reached his right hand and took her hand in his asking....

"So what you doing around here baby, where you coming from?"

While he spoke he heard the voice of JT asking Berlin about her name, Santiago wanted to answer but he paused a moment and looked at Berlin and kissed her again, looking back at the blond haired guy he smirked at him and responded in a flat tone...

"Shes German kid, what you think son."

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 14, 2009 19:31:37 GMT -6 »

SANTI!!!!

The nickname would forever be his.

Santiago seemed pleased enough to see her. She had hoped that she wouldn't bother him by just barging in. But he had become such a special person in her life since they had met one another. And she was eager to sp end more time with him. But she knew they both needed their alone time, it was important. Still though, she couldn't help but run across and into his arms. He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss, the kind that left her lips tingling for no apparent reason other than she was falling fast for her Hispanic Love.

Turning around.. WITH A SPIN!

She introduced herself to Auroth with a smile on her face and that bubbly personality flowing.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Auroth. I'm guessing he's your man?"

Auroth?! How do you give someone like that a nickname? She could go with whitey, maybe. Or something like that but it seemed so .. BORING. But then again she didn't know him yet, maybe when they got to know each other better then his nickname would just come to her. Like Stuffy, or Jerk, or something, who knew.

"Nice to meet you too! And yes, Santiago is my man."

Berlin beamed up at Santi, he was her world. He had helped her out of a truly hard time. Berlin's blue eyes, bright as they were, swung over to see the other boy standing there. The one she didn't know the name of yet. Her eyes looked up into his and she saw there what she had seen many times before considering her life. Lust. She wasn't afraid of it, she just wasn't interested, her eyes swung back up to Santiago.

"Yep, this is my bubbly blond beauty."

Blond? Check. Bubbly? Check. Beauty? Well that was open to interpretation but apparently.. CHECK!

"So anyways, does anyone know how to get to Calculus with Mr. Godall?"

Calculus? Wasn't that the smart people's math?

"Nu uh, I'm still a freshie so I have no idea, but... I have this!"

Dun dun dun duhhhhhhhh! *cues theme music*

Berlin dug around in her backpack and came out with a paper that was folded into four sections. Opening it she smoothed it out as best as she could against her stomach and then she held it out to Auroth. It was the school map. The one she had gotten on her first day from the administration office that Jinn had taken her to in order to get her a uniform. She smiled.

"I don't need it anymore, and it might be helpful for you finding your class!"

The paper, was well used, from her first week here at school. But again she no longer needed it and if Auroth could make use of it that would be great. Afterall, it would probably end up in the garbage this weekend when she cleaned her bag out anyway so she figured that it wouldn't hurt for someone else to be able to use it for the time being.

"So what you doing around here baby, where you coming from?"

Santiago reached out and his hand clasped her own. Her skin was much paler than his own, but it looked nice together, hands linked and fingers softly clasped. He was a very physical person, and she found that a great deal to her liking. Cuddling, kissing, touching, everything was perfect when she was with Santiago. They were still getting to know one another but she didn't feel rushed, it was easy being with Santiago, like she could do it for a long time to come.

"Library actually. I got some more books for.. uhh reading tonight, and I was heading out towards English when I saw you!"

Now in this group, no one knew she couldn't read except for Santiago. Which was why, the children's books that she had in her bag were hidden behind everything else so they couldn't be seen. He was teaching her to read at night, it was a slow process but she was doing her best and Santiago was patient.

"And I couldn't just not say Hi. I hope I didn't intrude."

"Berlin? You named after a city or something?"

*blink blink*

Was he serious? Really. Was he? Because she had to know..

"Shes German kid, what you think son?"

She was? Okay sure! She actually had no freaking idea.

"So .. what are you guys up to then?"