Author Topic: Brandy Delorme (Read 208 times)
TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

Watch me work it, I'm perfect.

[send pm]

Brandy Delorme
« Jan 14, 2017 1:16:30 GMT -6 »

Disclaimer: I was hopped up on a lot of advil and antibiotics each time I went to write this bio. I can't bring myself to edit it. it's beautiful.

Name: Brandy-Jameson Ahmed-Pearson-Koenig-(Probably leaving some out)-Delorme

Nickname(s):
Brandy, BJ, My Darling Angel

Age: oh god what the fuck with the timeskip i have no idea, uhhh, 16

Nationality: American/???

Ethnicity: We're sure they're at least 50% white, at least.

Height: 5'10

Weight: 130 pounds

Religious beliefs: nah

Sexual Orientation: Did you know that 80% of millenials said they would prefer food to sex.

Appearance: Imagine Jaden Smith's wardrobe because who the fuck has time for the gender binary. Listen, it's impossible to feel bad when you're wearing a lace twill but non-binary expression doesn't have to be limited to androgyny and femme appeal. Sometimes you rock your Armani, sometimes it's the H&M distressed jeans and cardigans, and sometimes you wear an Alexander McQueen with the deep purple line eyeshadow worn like warpaint. Eitherway they can tell you the brand and how much it cost and look better in it than you.

It takes a lot of effort to look like you spend no time on your appearance, but Brandy is making that sacrifice for the good of us all.

Personality:
BJ is a low energy output sort, lowkey but not dead. They are very much a shitty teenager with all the inherent shitty teenager attributes of a healthy respect for irony, dire fatalism, and a thirst for blood that will not be stopped, but they'll spend more time looking at their phone than hunting for or creating that drama. Very good at code switching as a social nature and molding what social output he's making towards people. Not a complete introvert, but disinterested is more social energy than required. Other people can spend that energy for them.

Interests: Runs an anime aesthetic blog that has a ton of followers partially because of the irony and partially because the vaporwave edits are so good, like seriously look at this shit https://vine.co/v/i61JeMHBqPj

Skills: They have amazing calves, and a really nice collarbone, also can walk in 6 inch heels better than anyone else on campus. also like really good at photoshop and aftereffects. and fashion. and cooking.

Abilities/Powers: Probability Manipulation - The power to manipulate probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen.

History: history: corona is a fun lady and when that fun lady is your mom you can expect some shit to go down. basically born out of wedlock like on a yacht in some european port, like morocco or something, to some high class sugar daddy. we talking the big $$$$. wait, is morocco in europe or is like africa or something, i should probably go googl that.

Morocco is a country in Africa, on the coast of the atlantic and meditteranian. okay.

anyways bj's been living that big money private school who's mom dating/marrying this week and which Spanish Enclave will we be living with them life until like last year when she actually settled down with a long term boyfriend (!) and then got married (!!!) and then got prego (!!!!!) for what she's swearing is the final time, but everyone's taking bets on how long this one will last, bj included.

this is more of a history of corona so let's bring the focus back a little okay

designated male at birth, brandy was always a quiet boy who clung close to their mother. the rise of the internet made keeping social contacts and identity remarkably easier as their high-mileage life spun out around them, and penpals and chat rooms made brandy a social networker from neopets on (they still remember their login info).

while mescale was fighting moms new boyfriends with tiny tiny fists when they turned out to be fuckboys, brandy was more passive agressive in fighting the fuckboys (but perhaps more personally devastating by doing shit like finding out where their moms get their hair done and laying down the thickest of gossip).

At the age of 8 Brandy started modeling with their sister, as those adorable children in the catalgoues and moving up as their ages rose, and while they never did get to high fashion face of versace status, they did enjoy some moderate fame, even doing new york fashion week (which i am told is a big deal). while living in ireland at the age of 14 though, they were caught by their mother (!) sneaking out to a party (!!) in a dress (!!!!!), which led to them coming out about their gender identity. corona was very accepting though, even going so far as to lend them a dress because cheap twill was just asking to get grabbed and ripped and if you're going to have that kind of drama in your life someone better be paying out the ass for it.

good times

Since coming out as non-binary, it's only expanded their fashion repetoire and options, and emboldened sweet darling bj to not be just some quiet boy, but rather a more fleshed out and empowered person.

they're still momma's darling angel tho

but that's fine

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2017 19:17:58 GMT -6 by TITS MCGEE » Back to Top  

T-boned: hope i get disturbed sometimes that you're a woman
R-Zizzle: Hope I get aroused sometimes that you're a woman
Yay Very Lee: Hope you're a woman.

Quick Reply