Author Topic: Mezcal Delorme (Read 175 times)
TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

Watch me work it, I'm perfect.

[send pm]

Mezcal Delorme
« Jan 14, 2017 1:17:12 GMT -6 »

Name: Mezcal lastname-lastname-lastname-Delorme

Nickname(s): Memelord, Mezico, Mommy's little hellraiser

Nationality: Dual Citizen, Cuban/American

Ethnicity: the assumption is half white half cuban but it's corona so... that baby daddy could be anyone.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 pounds

Religious Beliefs: nah

Sexual Orientation: yes

Appearance: Mezcal has an hour and a half morning routine that she starts whenever the hell she feels like it, but god help you if you interrupt. If your sweats ain't gucci, it's shit and you need to go change not just your wardrobe, but your life. Also real fur and leather only please, everyone can tell it's pleather no matter how much you say they can't and who has time for that mushy ethics shit when you look this good. While her usual style leans towards a more urban punk, she never quite gets the edge for it. Too off brand. She cleans up on a dime whenever her mother offers to take her somewhere nice though.

Personality: Mezcal is a shitty teenager, but more in the mean and derogatory way. She has no problems being a bully, and her standards for her surroundings are high. She's worth it, so give it to her! She is a high energy social powerhouse who doesn't know the meaning of no, except for when she's saying it to you! Also her phone is more interesting than you so please up your game just a bit, thanks.

Interests: Fashion, parties, The Good Selfie Angles, bob ross on youtube

Skills: Looking better than you, walking in high heels, making leather look amazing.

Abilities/Powers: Enhanced Vehicle Intuition - Extraordinary skill in operating vehicles, with the ability to perform normally impossible maneuvers with them.

History: Blah blah blah, childhood spent around europe, modeling, living off moms sugar daddies money.

whoooo caaaaaaaares

Mezcal has seen the inside of a police station a few times, but never for more than an hour before being bailed on out. The longest she was in there was after she gave her moms then boyfriend, a us ambassador to china, a black eye.

while she dreams about getting her own place in new york and pursuing modeling for money, she also is in no hurry to get off her moms sweet cash flow.

This pretty much sums up her life right here.

i ain't editing that picture so her name is right we'll just ignore it

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2017 4:11:59 GMT -6 by TITS MCGEE » Back to Top  

T-boned: hope i get disturbed sometimes that you're a woman
R-Zizzle: Hope I get aroused sometimes that you're a woman
Yay Very Lee: Hope you're a woman.

Quick Reply