Author Topic: Late Christmas Gifts (abby, jack?) (Read 357 times)
TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

Watch me work it, I'm perfect.

[send pm]

Late Christmas Gifts (abby, jack?)
« Jan 24, 2017 17:39:11 GMT -6 »

At a house whose description I do not know, at a place I can only vaguely guess to, but will likely have all these dots filled in, a pair of shitty teens have trudged their way up the stairs to push a doorbell and stand around.

"Are you sure they're even home?" One mutters to the other, tapping their foot and peeking in the glass next to the door after waiting 0 seconds. It's a girl, wearing some sweatshirt with a tiger on it and the skinniest jeans imaginable. She has some duffle bags slung over her shoulder.

"She called ahead didn't she?" The other responds, leaning back on a railing, looking out through some huge sunglasses, a sheer black blouse and skirt combo. They plop down some shopping bags, filling up the space on the deck with bags and presence.

"Uhhhh..." Oh, that noise of non-committal confusion. They tap on the glass for a moment, before buzzing the doorbell again. It has not even been 8 seconds.

Actually, now I'm curious. Does this house have a lawn? Is there a gate? Stiple, bricks, or siding? One second, need to bug Lee about this.

Apparently she's made this house in the sims? I want pics of that, but first, posting.

"Well, we're a surprise then." Comes to the response from the leaning teen.

"Mom didn't tell you?" Cracks the doorbell ringer with a dark chuckle, who hasn't actually removed her finger from the buzzer this whole time.

I wonder who it could be, come to visit.

T-boned: hope i get disturbed sometimes that you're a woman
R-Zizzle: Hope I get aroused sometimes that you're a woman
Yay Very Lee: Hope you're a woman.
Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[color=deeppink]<3[/color]

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2017 18:00:02 GMT -6 »

They wait a little bit longer like maybe twenty??? seconds before the door actually ends up opening.

It's Absinthe! And her hair's a mess and she's apparently still in pajamas, and there's the sound of babies wailing in the background!

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2017 18:17:02 GMT -6 »

"Auntieeeeee~" The girl calls out, finally releasing the buzzer as she gives the woman a hug. Why did she pronounce that aw-nt instead of ant? WHO DOES THIS?

The other one looks up from judging their lawn situation, continuing to lean on the railing, trapped by bags off and away. They wave over. "I'm sorry, did we wake you?" They ask, not outright commenting on her appearance cause that'd be rude as shit.

The girl jumps around in her hug, tugging on the ragged mess that is Absinthe. "Oh my god, you look awful!" She says it so lovingly. Where could she get this behavior from.

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2017 4:12:01 GMT -6 by TITS MCGEE » Back to Top  

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2017 18:27:39 GMT -6 »

There's a flash of surprise and dread in her eyes, but that only lasts about a second as she returns the hug, laughing softly.

"Oh, no. Well you didn't wake me." she says, assuming they can hear the chorus of three newborns scared shitless of continuous ringing that just happened.

Absinthe is dragged about in the hug, but considering she's wrangling like 6 kids right now, it's not something she's new to.

"I know, I haven't really cleaned up." she admits. "It's been a bit difficult with three new babies."

Meanwhile Jack ran off to a different dimension for father-daughter time with at least one of the kids. Thanks god his mother is around to help.

"I didn't know you were coming! It's so nice to see you both. You're all by yourself again?"

And at least she's genuinely happy to see them, despite not expecting it!

Also there is a lawn. It looks pretty dead because it's cold out. But it exists. And it's at least a car-length from the house to the sidewalk. Lookit this world building. Hell yes.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2017 18:46:46 GMT -6 »

I am so proud of you, all this world building. so much lawn.

Mezcal lets her go from the deathgrip hug, stepping aside. Brandy steps over some bags to go in for their hug now, though theirs is a far kinder hug. One step away, not too lingering or tight, but finished with the double cheek kiss combo. Mwah, mwah. The fancy european hug kisses. "Well of course mother couldn't just drop what she had going over there, even for a visit. Too risky to go, too risky to stay." They say, gossiping freely to family. "What with all the business going on over there."

Ah yes, the business.

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2017 18:49:01 GMT -6 by TITS MCGEE » Back to Top  

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 24, 2017 18:57:00 GMT -6 »

Absinthe effortlessly transitions from one hug to the other, not at all caught off-guard by the kisses.

She nods in understanding, hoping she was at least in a safer part of Europe, because she couldn't keep up with where her sister was living, anymore. But the Empire is there so it's still a worry.

"Ah well, some day we'll just have to go to her." she shrugs, before looking over all the luggage.

"So...how many of those bags are over 50 lbs?"

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 25, 2017 3:44:26 GMT -6 »

"Most." Mezcal says, looking back at the bags and shopping bags. "I mean we are going to be here a while."

"Some of those are presents though." Brandy offers.

"Surprise~" Mezcal does jazz hands. How exciting.

« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2017 9:31:18 GMT -6 by TITS MCGEE » Back to Top  

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 25, 2017 11:45:15 GMT -6 »

A while.

A while.

"Oh? Like a week or so?" she says, before calling back for her gang of kids to come help bring all the bags and gifts in.

"You didn't have to bring gifts, thank you so much." she says, now thinking of ways to...casually return the favour without making it look like she had to run out to do just that.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 27, 2017 3:36:14 GMT -6 »

The two share A Look, before Brandy turns back, trying to be polite and political. "Well, more... indefinite?"

"Surprise..." Mezcal adds. Less exciting.

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 27, 2017 10:26:58 GMT -6 »

Oh.

She hadn't prepared for THAT.

But she can't very well kick her niece and nephew out to go find some play to live. That would be terrible.

She'll just...have to talk to Jack when he gets back so they could make further arrangements here.

"Oh!" she smiles cheerfully regardless.

"I hope this didn't have anything to do with joining Paradigm...we recently lost the Academy." she says, trying not to look too torn about it. Even if she was pretty devastated.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 27, 2017 21:50:32 GMT -6 »

"Oh. We didn't know about that, no." Brandy hmms, pushing up their totally amazing sunglasses.

"Wasn't that like, your job or something? Yikes." Mezcal asks, not really caring about the building so much as her aunt and uncle being out of worksies.

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 28, 2017 1:00:57 GMT -6 »

So amazing.

"It was." she laughs sheepishly.

"But with the war in Europe, most agents aren't here regardless." she frowns a bit. So it's mostly a concern for kids suddenly being homeless. Or having to go back home at least.

"You're free to stay as long as you need to. But you both have a lot of young cousins." she chuckles.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 28, 2017 12:10:38 GMT -6 »

Oh. Right. The flesh creatures. "Group chat." They both say in unison as they shuffle and turn around, whispering loudly to one another in a way that hides absolutely none of what they're discussing in psuedo-private.

"She has like actual babies. I can hear them yelling like right now. They don't do that all the time, right?" Mezcal is concerned.

"I have no idea, you're the older one, if anyone would know it'd be you." Brandy shoots back.

"Like, nine months older! We were both babies at the same time! Can't we just go to a hotel or something?"

"Do you think we can afford that?"

"Uhhh yeah? Like, hotels can't be that expensive, right?"

"For a single night maybe... We have to wait until mom comes to get us, however long that'll be..."

"Well, she sent us with like 20k, that's not bad, right?"

"How much do you spend on a single shopping trip?"

"... Shit. Okay, well. Maybe we can make this work? I mean, it's babies, people have them for reasons and not just cause they didn't figure out birth control is a thing, right? I mean, they have a freaking soccer team in there, it can't be that bad."

"Maybe Auntie Abby is just really pro-life or Jack's a mormon or something? I mean, I haven't really asked but that's just what you assume when someone has more than three kids, isn't it?..."

"Oh my god, are we secretly mormons? Cause I will not go for any door to door church, that's a hard deal breaker."

"I mean, we can give this a shot, and if it doesn't work for whatever reason..."

"We'll figure something out?"

They nod in agreement, before turning back around to face their aunt with warm and loving smiles.

"That sounds great! Now, should we start bringing in bags, or is there some help around for that?" Mezcal asks, taking the lead on their fake asses.

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 29, 2017 13:59:52 GMT -6 »

Absinthe listens without judgement, letting them have their little meeting.

She smiles back at Mezcal.

"I'll get, Liam, Dain and Terry to help, but yes. Please feel free to start bringing in bags."

She leans over to grab one herself, glancing at both teens.

"And we're not Mormons. Your grandparents are Catholic."

And with the message done, she takes the bag inside, calling for her boy!

Dain starts grabbing at bags really eagerly, taking some of the lighter gifts in with his teeth. Terry and Liam are more...grumpy about it, with the latter doing the bare minimum of work. So like...he carries one thing.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2017 21:53:16 GMT -6 »

They both look relieved, until Dain puts the bags in his mouth. Then Mezcal angrily shouts after him. "Oi, don't put that in your mouth! What are you, feral!?"

She angrily huffs, picking up as many bags as she can so the tiny mutt child won't be getting any more of them in his mouth bits. Brandy doesn't seem to mind, keeping their hands mostly free. Mostly. They pull some gifts from a duffle as they go on in.

The presents are jewlery, of course. Abby is handed off this wonderful necklace. And... not in a case. Is this second hand?

"It's Bvlgari, by the way." Brandy says as they legit just walk away like it was nothing, wandering over to toss more jewelry at their helpers.

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2017 22:22:07 GMT -6 »

Mezcal gets a growl in response. As if confirming her question.

He looks like he's about to swing the bag around in his mouth now, out of spite.

Absinthe was about to go out and grab more bags but she stops to look at the necklace she's given.

"O-oh."

She doesn't know what to say. This must be really expensive, right?

She glances at Brandy, the name meaning nothing to her. But she's pretty sure it's expensive now.

"It's very beautiful. Thank you." she says, even as he walks away.

Where is she going to put this where tiny hands will not just break it apart. No where is safe.

TITS MCGEE
Student

TITS MCGEE Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2017 22:43:24 GMT -6 »

"Ahh, you rotten little mongrel!" She shrieks at him, before she's shoved away by Brandy, on that gift giving high.

"Now now, keep it moving." They say as they push her encumbered form off, Mezcal stumbling off with the bags, dropping some small ones.

"Now you must be Day-in." They say, pronouncing that name 100% wrong but not waiting at all for confirmation. "Are your ears pierced? Hmm. Doesn't matter, you can fix that." And they hold up this pair of earrings for the tiny terror.

My, giving away these presents sure is easy when you do not care who gets them.

Absinthe Makaila
Secretary
Counsellor

Absinthe Makaila Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2017 8:07:40 GMT -6 »

Dain makes a face at his name being butchered, and he seems even more confused by the earrings he gets.

"Those are for girls." he frowns briefly, but grinning after and grabbing them.

"I'm gonna bury them like treasure!"

Quick Reply