Author Topic: Hi! Hihihi! | Jinn/Open (Read 277 times)
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

Hi! Hihihi! | Jinn/Open
« Aug 7, 2009 10:14:26 GMT -6 »

"Okay, class. You have a project due in two weeks!"

-Insert groans here-

"The project will be on combat. You all need to engage into a friendly spar with other students on campus grounds. You need to record the fight as proof and have them sign this form, which explains the rules that need to be followed."

"Whaaaaaat?!" Ian complained aloud, a frown on his face. There weren't many students in campus that were willing to fight him, even if it was a project. They all had morals or something and would only laugh and brush him off when he asked for a fight. Meaning, yes, he did this project before, only all you had to do was to get people to sign a sheet saying they fought so and so. Because no one would fight Ian, he had others simply just sign the sheet, and Ian assumed a lot of the other students did this also. The other younger students merely fought each other, but Ian already fought them multiple times before and didn't want to be engaged in physical activities with them all the time.

He sighed. Each was handed a cheap video camera - it was cheap, but still worked pretty gosh darn well - along with the sheet explaining the rules with five blank lines for signatures. So Ian had to fight five people? Better than last time, when it was ten...

Mr. Thompson's Class Project

x Ian Park

1. The fight should last no longer than five minutes. If the fight isn't over by the set time limit, then it is over.
2. The fight should only consist of yourself and another student. You can not cheat the system and fight five people at once. You will fail.
3. The fight should be stopped if injuries start to get serious. If you kill someone, I will kill you.
4. The fight should be stopped if one or more persons decide that enough is enough. If you don't stop, then...you're screwed.
5. Mr. Thompson is not liable to any permanent or serious injuries that may occur from the fights. It shouldn't happen anyway.
6. All fights must be recorded as proof that you have completed the fight. No recording? Then do it again.
7. Staged fights will not be accepted. I will be watching all fights that happen on tape - if I catch you, you will fail.
8. Just don't do anything stupid.

x_________________
x_________________
x_________________
x_________________
x_________________

So the class was released and Ian procrastinated for a week. Next thing you know, he's outside with the sheet of paper and pen clipped onto it - along with the camera - looking for someone that didn't look busy who might be willing to participate. So he approached a young man...

"Hi!" Ian exclaimed, continuing, "Hi, hi, I'm Ian! I was wondering if you could help me out with my project..."

« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009 22:07:05 GMT -6 by Deleted » Back to Top  
kurokula

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Hi! Hihihi! | Jinn/Open
« Aug 22, 2009 12:27:15 GMT -6 »

((Sorry for Short post, Ian, Just getting back into it.))

Nothing really major had been happening during the week. You had the odd student picking a fight with one of his peers and the others either going to their classes or not showing up at all. It was normal, and Jinn enjoyed the relative calm that passed by the campus. It wasn’t something you experienced often in the collective. Finishing the last class for the day, Jinn exited the front hall doors into the sunlight with the rest of the flock. Breaking off from the pack, he made his way towards his dorm, trekking over the campus lawn.

Something noticeable as of late were multiple students asking other peers for a bout; for a school course nonetheless. He had listened to the odd conversation of passers by discussing this sight, others trying to get their grade. With such an interesting concept, he had to wonder what course was offering such a project. With the approach of a shorter, younger student, he may have just found his answer.

Students were quick to mention an odd sight, and if a child in Knox wasn’t one of them, then what was? Jinn had also seen the boy multiple times throughout the school year. For such a short boy, it was a hard sight to miss. What raised his brow, however, was not the eccentric attitude of the boy, but what he was inquiring. Asking for assistance with whatever course project he had been instructed to do.

“Project?”

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

Hi! Hihihi! | Jinn/Open
« Aug 29, 2009 19:38:37 GMT -6 »

OOC: Don't worry about it. :D It's not like mine are super long either. >___> Just a lot of dialogue... And I'm very sorry about the delay. ><;;;;

“Project?”

Yesssssssss!

Ian may have found his first opponent! At least he was able to get his attention; most students laugh at him and brush him off as if he were a joke. But he wouldn't blame them since he was tiny after all - compared to them, anyway. Ian held a video camera in one hand and a folder in the other; in the folder was the sheet of paper that Jinn would have to sign if he agreed to get into a friendly scuffle! So, from the red plastic folder, he pulled out 'Mr. Thompson's Class Project' sheet and handed it to the older male so that he would be able to look over the rules while Ian explained his situation.

"Yeah, I don't know if you've heard about Mr. Thompson from Knox Academy, but he assigned my class a project where we have to record ourselves fighting other people," Ian said, his hand scratching the side of his head, "And I haven't had any luck finding people who were willing to fight....."

"So I was wondering if you'd help me out? I mean, the fight has to end in five minutes anyway, so it shouldn't take that much time....."