Author Topic: I'm So Cool, Kay? 8D | RAINBOWJUMPER (Read 341 times)
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

I'm So Cool, Kay? 8D | RAINBOWJUMPER
« Aug 8, 2009 10:57:53 GMT -6 »

"Puahahaha, Arcanine, you think she's expecting a little kid like me?" Ian asked his dog, petting him on the head. Arcanine would have to stay in the dorm room because Ian didn't want to drag him around everywhere. Besides, he was too busy chewing on his socks, so Ian decided to let him be. He signed off his laptop - given to him by his parents, telling him that it was specifically for studies only - and got ready to head out. He was stuck in his uniform, but now it was no longer itchy and uncomfortable; he was used to the clothes now, only because he's been wearing 'em ever since he got to the school. He figured that RAINBOWJUMPER would either be a super flamboyant male or a psycho hyper-active female, both of which seemed pretty fun to hang around. Was it safe? Who knows...

Anyway, he slipped on his gray sneakers and pulled a black baseball cap over his head before leaving the dorm buildings. The 9-12 building wasn't too far away; west to where the barracks were. Not even five minutes later, he arrived and waited patiently in front of the building as students twice his size walked in and out of the building.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Aug 8, 2009 18:36:55 GMT -6 »

Uniform? So this chat I'm trolling belongs to a Catholic school...? Pffffttt~

The most Dagny knew about the chat she's been trolling recently is that it belonged to a school of some sort and she'll soon learn that the school is most certainly not a Catholic school. When she Mapquest'd the location of Henry Knox Academy, she noticed that closely neighboring the school were two other schools, John Charles Frémont High School and O'Hare University, making her groan at the deja vu all these schools were giving her. Lots of schools close together in this day and age always equated to rivalries and students who know how to fight. A part of her wished that Henry Knox was a Catholic school, John Charles Frémont was a school for Christians, and O'Hare was for atheists... Or Scientology. Everything is always funnier with Scientology. Not wanting to be late, she figured that she'll study the schools later since she had a schedule to keep.

Dagny was basically trespassing by showing up on the school's campus and might end up in jail for assault and battery, so she felt less of a need to be decked out in an outfit that'd do Rainbow Bright proud. Since Ian told her how to identify him, she decided to emphasize more obscurity. Well, as much as she could on a campus populated by students who have to wear their uniforms, anyways. She looked about warily through her large goggles on her way towards the 9-12 building. Definitely not a Catholic school, though people around her did give her strange looks... Not because of the charming shirt and casual jeans she wore... Because of the goggles and the large purple bandanna covering her face. She looked like she was going to bomb a building or start a riot, for lack of better words.

Before she knew it, she was in the courtyard within the vicinity of the 9-12 building. She blinked at the cute little kid with the black baseball cap from afar, a mere few yards away. Yes, she was indeed surprised. But taken aback? Hell no. People underestimated her because she was “blind” and she wasn't the sort to underestimate others. Dagny used to work with someone who was around the 4 feet tall range (though Annette Steadfast is admittedly a foot taller than Ian) and she babysat her stunt-coordinator-slash-agent's (Rosemary) two children whenever she had to go somewhere, the boy being 9 and the girl being 7. She can take this kid on... Unless he has super powers or gets child protection services on the scene. The way she dressed made her look a little like a kidnapper.

More reason to call him a p(_)$$`/ online if it comes to that and FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I HAVE TIES TO ORGANIZED CRIME. HOW MANY MORE LAWS CAN I BREAK BEFORE MY DIGNITY IS COMPLETELY GONE!?

Dagny walked closer and closer towards Ian until she was a foot away and if Ian didn't notice the suspicious-looking person by now, he'll have a right fist slammed into his face.

Still, I'm gonna regret this if I punched the wrong person... But I'll look on the bright side: If I hit the wrong person, the right one might show up.

« Last Edit: Aug 8, 2009 18:38:44 GMT -6 by ๖ۣValencia Tiao » Back to Top  

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 8, 2009 23:13:30 GMT -6 »

Ian would have to be really stupid to not see the girl coming. If her T-shirt didn't give her away, then it was her goggles and purple bandanna. Seriously, what the hell? Is she trying to attract attention, or something? If he were in her shoes, he'd try to blend in so that he could surprise attack people. Then again, if she didn't attend any of the schools - which, it looked like she didn't because she wasn't wearing any of the uniform colors - then that might be a problem. He stared at her as she approached, holding in his laughter. People were giving her odd stares, and who wouldn't? Some followed her at a distance, to see where she would go, but as she approached him, he rushed at her. He didn't give a flying duck if she wasn't prepared to fight - if she wasn't, then...sucks for her? And man, Ian was not like ordinary seven year olds. He was a cadet at Henry Knox Academy - a school where they teach people how to fight. He attends class that requires him to get into scuffles with other people; he's more experienced in combat that the kids she babysits.

If anything, he'd probably annoy her to hell. He has a bad habit of doing that to people when fighting. Whoops?...well, they say children are a handful, so that's somewhat expected.

Anyway, his left hand appeared as if Ian were going to jab her in the lower gut, his hands into a dragon fist, his bony knuckles ready to slam into her. Ian may not be packing a hard punch, but he didn't need brute strength to win this one.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 6:22:26 GMT -6 »

Every action has a consequence and if anyone underestimated anyone based on appearances here, Ian underestimated Dagny. Ain't back and forth mind games funny like that? Dagny does something stupid. She wonders if anyone is stupid enough to do what she does. People wonder if anyone is stupid enough to do what she does. Then they initiate an action and she reacts accordingly 'cause at the end of the day, people react to stupid. Seriously, this is precisely why she trolls the chat with 1337-speak: She knows how people will generally react to such people and uses this knowledge against them. That said, if anyone was stupid enough to let Dagny hit them, it's their problem. Otherwise, she knows that average-to-smart people will do what they can to avoid her elementary attack and usually in the most predictable way.

In the case of Dagny versus Ian, the smaller of the two rushed at her and shot a low left fist towards her gut. Since Dagny was in the process of punching Ian with her right, she had plenty of time to react—After all, don't they both see each other? Since they're both facing each other and all? Unless Dagny is double-stupid and really blind? Her right punch followed short to curl over her body to block the body shot. She had to lower her form to do this, but since she was the one walking and Ian was the one running, it wasn't as though she was losing momentum to guard anyhow. If anything, she was in the prime position to knock the kid's arm outward with her right arm and shoot a (right) fist to his chin. Basically, he ran into a wall twice his weight and she'd be relatively surprised if he didn't his lose balance after the recent developments.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 20:24:20 GMT -6 »

Ian's hand only appeared as if he were going to attack, but instead, his fingers uncurled and his arm seemed to stop moving forward. His arm instead began to curve inside to clamp onto RAINBOWJUMPER's right arm, specifically the wrist area. He knew if he feigned an attack, she would either dodge or block, and he had been hoping for the latter. She was the one who called him a pussy in 1337 after all, so he assumed she wouldn't be running away from his attacks. Anyway... He would then - using her as a leverage - slam his right foot against her pelvis, then his left foot against her stomach, and his right foot again right underneath her chin. His movements were fluid, everything occurring one after another. His right elbow was facing out, right hand formed into a claw, keeping himself wary of her free hand.

« Last Edit: Aug 9, 2009 20:26:59 GMT -6 by Deleted » Back to Top  
๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Aug 9, 2009 21:43:53 GMT -6 »

Well... Okay.

Ian's left hand instead grabbed Dagny's right wrist and planted his right foot into her (assuming left) hip. Yeah, the little scamp was fast, but he was within her personal bubble at this point and she was known to react more quickly to sudden stimuli invading her space. Her ballroom dancing senses tingled—Both of his feet weren't on the ground anymore since he was setting up his left foot... And whenever she senses peoples' feet off the ground, she's in a good enough spot to attempt flooring someone. Dagny threw herself forward into Ian, counting on her right forearm flying into his neck to pin and slam him against the concrete as he breaks her fall. She had the size and reach. Why not?

Predictable since he clearly takes on people bigger than him on an often enough basis? Maybe, since death-by-smushing ought to be any shorty's biggest threat, but she might as well figure out how so she can blow this kid's countermeasure right open by seeing it in action. Or not, since she had every intent to hurt this kid and finish what she started... Then run away since this scuffle was slowly drawing curious eyes and an adult on top of a little kid probably won't look good.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 11, 2009 22:08:31 GMT -6 »

OOC: ...I dunno if I should make this before, or after the SanDiego-Tourny, so I'm going to make it after. Much, much, much later. >___> If you have any qualms, then I have NOOOO PROBLEM changing it. :DD

Well, Ian figured that something was wrong when he felt his body tip backwards, but his train of thought was cut off when his neck/chin area was suddenly knocked against! Ian should have seen it coming, with his left arm gripping her right, but he had been so preoccupied working on his footwork up her torso that it totally slipped his mind. With his hand still grabbed onto RAINBOWJUMPER's arm, he tried to push it up - but with his lack of strength to compare to hers, it was unlikely. Anyway, because she leaned forward onto Ian, it made it much easier for his feet to connect to her body - it was a faster process, but a more tiring one. So while Ian was falling backwards, his legs would have 'securely' locked around her neck, squeezing, while his hands suddenly let go, grabbing a hold of her goggles and pulling them back.

Yeah, the only reason he let go was because his back crashed against the cement floor, but falling backwards only hurts for a while. And if he wasn't fast enough to pull her goggles before slamming to the ground, he would recover quickly - try not to think about the pain, ignore it, whatever, like Aroon from the tournament - and then pull/let go of the goggles. But the thing is, his movements if his back hit before the whole goggle thing started would be sluggish and slow.

Tears swelled up in Ian's eyes, but he's a MAN, and MEN don't cry. So he sucked it up.

Or tried to, the best he could. It wasn't as bad as the tournament, but he didn't cry then because there were millions of people watching. At the school, some people stopped to watch, but for the most part...they kept their distance. Maybe it was the video camera recording them?

Well, Ian figured that he could record the two fighting and turn it in as a part of his project. If he lost, then he lost. And besides, it looked like RAINBOWJUMPER was busy handling the runt (himself), so he figured she wouldn't notice the hidden camera anyway. As for the bandanna, he would leave it there, unless a time came in combat for him to use it to his advantage. If that were the case, then he would blur her face out. As for the signature?

Pft. Not hard to get one.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Aug 17, 2009 21:04:55 GMT -6 »

((OOC: Go right ahead on making it after~ A lot of my threads take place in a time vacuum at the moment, which allows for ease of continuity for others~))

And just as Ian forgot about Dagny's right arm surging towards his neck, Dagny forgot about the youngster's legs swinging up at her. It just escaped her mind that by throwing herself into him, he had even more reason to grab onto her, what with falling backwards and all being an unconsciously frightening experience to most people. Dagny's freaking out while falling was mutual, though for a completely different reason. Ian not only clung to her head with his shins, but also grabbed her goggles and that scared her much more than roughly falling into a REALLY awkward position on top of a minor. You see, he was even able to remove them. They're goggles, a mere accessory, not riveted to her head. So if Ian wasn't too preoccupied holding in his pain, he might've noticed Dagny's freaky, pale, dead-ish, blind-looking eyes fill with terror as she removed her right arm from his neck to grab for her goggles.

As for the spectators, from where they were standing, they shouldn't be able to notice her eyes due to her hair covering her features where her bandanna isn't. Oh, and Ian's shins squeezing her neck. With her free left hand, Dagny was prying the scamp's legs off of him so she could struggle her way to get her goggles and break out of this messy game of Twister on the concrete. She didn't know about Ian's project or whether or not this campus had as many cameras as Hircine High did, so the most self-consciousness she had in regards to being watched was limited to her “audience” and Ian. But the moment she knows that she's being caught on tape, priorities may change.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 29, 2009 12:34:22 GMT -6 »

RAINBOWJUMPER's goggles went WHOOSH~ right off of her face. Though it ruined Ian's plan, he now had no reason to hold onto them. So when it came to the fall, the goggles slipped out of his hand and landed several feet away from the two that were sort of entangled with each other. So with the goggles no longer in his hand, and RJ's hand no longer around his neck, he found this to be a perfect opportunity to punch the girl in the face, especially since she was working on prying his legs. She would be occupied with his leg and, it seemed to him that she must really want the goggles. Ian did not notice the freaky looking eyes, and who knows how he would have reacted if he did? Maybe he would have tried to gauge her eyes out, but he wasn't that gutsy to do something like that!

But he did plan on aiming a solid punch to her face, hopefully breaking her nose. If the punch landed, he figured RJ would react appropriately to the punch by lifting her hands to her face, which would give him time to recover and keep his legs tightened around her neck. If not, then he'd keep punching her face - repeatedly - until she was able to successfully able to pry his legs away from her neck. And don't you lose air more quickly if you struggle? Ian wasn't sure if that was true - he didn't know much about choking people because they pretty much skipped over it during class. Hmm...

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 0:56:00 GMT -6 »

((OOC: >_x; Sorry for taking forever...))

The goggles Dagny tried to grab for ended up a ways away from where she and Ian were tangled and she soon found a reason to not bother about them for now. That reason was Ian about to punch her face, the same way a scuba diver would want to punch a shark. The moment the goggles were out of his hands, Dagny intuitively knew that Ian was going to use them for something and her own right hand went from reaching to grabbing Ian's face with the intent to claw out his eyes. With that arm in the way, that left his right arm free to flaily punch her in the face in the middle of the two struggling. He even got in a good punch (for a weak li'l tyke) to her face, across her left cheek to the upper parts of her nose—Basically, her eye. For someone as sensitive as she, it really, REALLY hurt and as a knee-jerk reaction, she shoved her face into Ian's leg and bit it as hard as she could (complete with a rather painful vocalization), the same way as people would “bite the bullet” (except literally). With her bandanna and Ian's pants in the way, it shouldn't break any skin. Her arm used for trying to pry off his legs would this time be used to hold him in place to take his share of hurt.

« Last Edit: Sept 21, 2009 15:02:44 GMT -6 by ๖ۣValencia Tiao » Back to Top