sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
« Aug 8, 2009 11:28:00 GMT -6 »

OOC: Closed to Tiao

[/color]

"Indeed it does father. Thank you for finding this spot."

"Anything for my princess.. Unfortunately I have business to attend to, but I will surely try to be here later on."

"Certainly."

My father gave me a small peck on my forehead as he's always has done from the time I was born. I suppose no matter how old I get I'd still be daddy's little girl; daddy's little princess. As he left I took a long hard look around the place; it was bigger than most clubs. It had two levels, each with their own dance floor, set of V.I.P rooms and lounges, bathrooms and bars. V.I.P lounges were more exposed to the public eye than the V.I.P rooms which were behind closed doors. Not just anyone could access them, unless of course that person was willing to pay the price for it's usage. Aside from that the club which would been known as Vice, would have sort of a forbidden feel to it. Black and red would be the current color scheme, making that irresistible naughty vibe even more apparent.

There was an office on both floors, as well as one way up in the rapture's looking down at the second floor of the club. That one wasn't solely for my use, but for my fathers. But unbeknown to the public, for now at least, there was a sub level to the club where underground matches were held. But that is for a later time. For now the focus was on what could be seen. The lights danced on both floors, both DJ's blasting different sounds on their respectful floors. The sounds never over lapped; you would never be able to hear either unless you were on that floor.

But everyone has their vices, it's only natural to human nature. Sometimes you just want to indulge oneself without a care to others point of view to yourself. The seven deadly vices, heh, I was certainly guilty of a few; who isn't. It's were I thought of the name. I stood behind the bar with the bartenders of both genders, looking ever so sexy in my dress. Golden blonde locs out and curly with my red eyes staring as people began to pour in for the grand opening. Red lips formed a smile as I was happy about the turn out. Normally this would be a 18 and over club, but I had decided that some nights would be 16-18. However tonight Vice was open to the 16 and over crowd. I wanted everyone to indulge themselves tonight, after all it was an open bar till midnight and only for tonight.

I removed myself from behind the bar and began walking around the club which quickly filled up. People already on the dance floor and at the bar, people heading up stairs to the other level. Competition? I felt there was none, which only furthered my smile. After making my way across the dance floor, I positioned myself by the DJ, staring over the sea of party goers. I suppose it would be somewhat obvious that either I was the owner, or I was a part of the operations here. For now the sounds passed through the speakers and into the partiers ears and out through their movements. The night was still young, only 10pm; there was still a long way to go and anything could happen. But for now, it was the grand re-opening of Vice, since I wasn't too thrilled about it's look the first time around.[/ul][/font]

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2009 12:49:40 GMT -6 by sable » Back to Top  
    Tiao Lei Shen
    Mentor
    The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
    « Aug 8, 2009 13:17:58 GMT -6 »

"It's nice in here isn't it?"

"Yeah."

Tiao Lei Shen stated his words evenly, placing no inflection in his tone of voice that suggested he was looking for a conversation. He leaned over the bar in his casual business attire. The girl next to him didn't seem finished, however, ordering a whiskey from the open bar and having it placed in front of Tiao. The ex-pillar turned his head downwards, sliding the glass down the counter with his right hand as he stood up and began walking away.

The fact Tiao didn't drink set aside, he wasn't here to mingle. Truth be told, he was a little angry at himself for coming on a sixteen and up day. It wasn't nearly this packed in here when he scouted the club last week. It was sloppy planning or a lack of proper foresight, though in this case there was no one to be angry with but himself. Still, he was looking for somebody, yet he didn't know what she looked like, exactly.

After a few minutes of wading in and out of the crowded dancefloor, Tiao's eyes naturally followed the direction of all the other male's in the room. There was one girl who was getting significant more attention than most, not surprising by how she looked. The fact that she wasn't slutting up the attention suggested that she wasn't just a pretty face, but the pretty face. Like the face you want associated with club ownership.

"I take it you're Miss Vermillion?" Tiao Lei Shen would say bluntly as he approached Sable from the side.

"The center of galaxies gravitate around the center star, and by the looks you're getting I'm assuming you're the Sun around here. Do you have a moment to talk some business?"

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
    « Aug 9, 2009 7:36:15 GMT -6 »

OOC: I must applaud the fact that that's the best line I've heard in a long time. Non cheesy points for you my dear. XD

[/color]

My smile would remain being accompanied by a light chuckle.

"But I suppose it would depend on what you could possibly have to offer me."[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
      Mentor
      The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
      « Aug 10, 2009 12:06:50 GMT -6 »

The little differences between crime families could be, at times, interesting. Sable's bodyguards were close by in plain sight, ready to intervene in any situation. Tiao's, however, were different. Rather than place them at his side, they were spread out around the club, not far in proximity, but hidden from view within the crowd. Eastern and Western organized crime, one uses intimidation, the other stealth. In the current situation, should problems occur, Tiao assumed the element of surprise would give him that advantage.

"Business is my pleasure."

Tiao said cooly, shrugging slightly with his hands in his pockets. Tiao wasn't sure how his statement would be regarded, however, and decided to offer a more playful smile. Given Sables...features, and reading her body language, Tiao figured she was more the daddy's little party girl, type. Whether that was true or not, he didn't know. He'd just have to gauge the girl, and press that advantage accordingly.

"-but I have my fair share of both. I already know who you are, so let me introduce myself," Tiao said, holding his right hand out. "Tiao Lei Shen." If she took his hand for the shake, Tiao would hold the hand a beat longer, looking into her eyes for a moment to play his own hand of charisma.

"We're two hands of a different suite, Sable. European and Oriental families haven't always gotten along in the past. My father knows of your family and I've been sent as a sort of liason between us. I was hoping to find someone as easy on the eyes as you to have these relations with. That is, assuming you have enough real power to represent the Vermillions."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
      « Aug 12, 2009 8:42:52 GMT -6 »

[/color]

Our hands were still locked together while he continued to speak. Indeed he was charismatic and intelligent, two great qualities to have especially for a male. At least he knew how to grab my attention. But the last of his words caused a small laugh from myself. Using my left hand I raised it up towards his face, placing it on his right cheek briefly.

"Well now you were starting off so well, don't go and start insulting now."

The tone was playful, just as it was when I removed my hand from his cheek and gave his nose a little tap on the tip with my index finger. I knew he meant no real harm in what he said, after all if the roles were versed I probably would've said the same thing. Sometimes just because you are the child of the boss doesn't mean you hold any power unless it is given to you. I was not one of those children. Gently pulling my hand out of his hold, my smile never fading I would usher him to follow me to the office on this floor. My tone of voice changing to something a bit more casual and just slightly serious. Apparently it was business time.

"Well I wasn't planning on doing any business tonight, but you've peeked my interest slightly... I suppose it couldn't hurt to hear you out. Come with me."

The music kept bumping from the speakers, the dance was packed with party goers having a good time. Meanwhile I would led him around the dance floor and pass the main bar to the office. Once inside the music would be drowned out by the sound proof walls, another type of music would be heard within my office. A soft instrumental intitled'Sad violin'. Personally I enjoyed instrumentals a lot more compared to other musics, but it didn't mean I didn't listen to other things. Closing the door behind him, I would offer him a seat over on the couch that rested against the side of the wall. The room was fairly big, and the color schemed kept with the whole deep red and black. While walking over to the couch, I open the talking channels once more.

"I'm sure you might find it an odd transition from the music out there to the music in here... I happen to enjoy the elegance that instrumentals hold, the hidden meanings and the fact they could be quiet soothing."

After taking a seat I would speak once more.

"I could always turn it off for now if you find it a little distracting..."

If he would've preferred it to be off, I would pick up the remote that was on the glass table in front and turn off the music, if not I would leave it on and continue.

"So Tiao, what is it that brings you here to speak with me?"[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
        Mentor
        The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
        « Aug 12, 2009 18:00:41 GMT -6 »

Charisma and sex appeal was always the easiest and often most effective way to get what you wanted. It was a little less effective when dealing with proffessionals, and especially so when dealing with someone with just as much charisma if not more than your own. Still, it was a double edged sword, and while both Tiao and Sable would be able to use that in most cases, it wouldn't take the forefront of any negotiations.

Tiao smiled back at Sable, not apologizing for his remark in the slightest. Just as she knew, Tiao also knew that people like them weren't always sufficient when it came to dealings. Tiao needed to know if she was just a pretty princess or an acting official. Releasing Sable's hand, Tiao would move in step with the lady, offering brief eye contact to detail's commissioner tonight, gesturing for him to stay and keep and eye on her guards, rather than worrying about Tiao with Sable herself.

As soon as Tiao stepped into the office, he noticed the heavy contrast between dance floor and office. While it wasn't Tiao's choice of music, it was a much better backdrop to business conversation. Though a different style, his father's dinner meetings would also play symphonic music, though usually of the oriental tone. To Tiao, it was nothing but background music, and so he remained neutral to its presence.

"They say symphonic music moves in accordance to brain waves, no doubt making you the smart young woman you are today."

Tiao Lei Shen said cooly, taking the seat on the couch gestured for him. Looking around Sable's office, Tiao felt some tinges of envy. Money wasn't everything, but it was a symbol of power in any circle. Not only was her office larger and more furbished than his own, but as was her entire club. His wealth was ever increasing, but he didn't doubt that her family was more wealthy than both his and his father's income together. To his knowledge, Sable didn't know Tiao before tonight, and therefore no semblence of his wealth. Hopefully, it would help to keep things on a more even playing field.

"Whatever puts you at ease is fine with me." Tiao leaned back in the corner of the couch, extending his arms over the frame as he propped his right leg up, crossing his ankle over his left knee.

"I'm unaware of the depths of the Vermillion family's intelligence gatherings, but I'm the head of the Dragon Dynasty, an offspring group of the Chinese Triads. In the past six months, we've cleared out all the minor street gangs, as well as have been pushing back the Japanese Yakuza in the San Diego area. Our foresight shows us that somewhere down the line your family and mine would no doubt be on a collision course. Rather than follow that road blindly, we've found it wise to pursue a...collaboration, if you would."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
        « Aug 14, 2009 14:00:36 GMT -6 »

[/color]

Indeed money was a very important symbol of power, and the Vermillion's were all about power. For ages, since the blossoming of the underground mafia my family has dominated and never lost it's higher positioning despite countless attempts. Our influence has spread far and wide across seas; many different families working under us yet together with us. Despite what we were, my father was still loved in the community. Doing countless numbers of appearances and some charity work which made him come off to others outside as not so much of a bad person. Show them a helping hand and they shall return the favor. One of the motto's my father followed aside from 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'. Which is probably the only real reason that the D'evereux family still existed. Well now wasn't I getting off topic there, hmm. Despite the fact that he didn't mind the tune, even though I liked it at the moment it seemed a little depressing to say the least so I decided to change it anyways to something a little more subtle.

"Sounded a little moody for the situation."

Just as he made himself comfortable in the corner of the couch, I felt a little thirsty and decided to get up, walking over to the small bar within the room. Even though I bigger bar was just outside the door, going in an out for something to drink would've been annoying so I made sure to have one placed in each office. While Tiao spoke my head slightly nodded in a listening motion, a few things ringing bells. My family had eyes and ears all over the place, paying attention to anything that might spark an interest to them. Not ignoring what he had said, but I poured myself a glass of water before looking in his direction and offering the same.

"Would you like something to drink; water maybe?"

Whatever he may ask for, if he asked for anything I would pour another glass and begin to walk back over to him, without a word handing him his glass. If he didn't ask for anything my first stop would be behind my desk where a black folder laid idle in the center. If he did ask for something I would give it to him then walk behind my desk. With the glass in my right hand, I would open the folder with my left hand looking down at some papers inside.

"Hmm, ah yes there you are... This report came in most recently, I only had a moment to skim it before... No offense but there isn't much here, except for basically what you've just told me for the simple fact that we clearly didn't feel that you guys would be interfering with us in any way..."

With a smile I would motion myself from behind my desk coming in front of it to place myself in a sitting position on top; my right leg crossing over my left very lady like. My left arm would be loosely crossed over my lap, while my right elbow would be propped up on my left hand. Placing the glass close to my lips I would take a small sip before pulling it away and addressing Tiao once more.

"I'm sure we would've crossed paths in a sense of the word, yes.. There seems to be no doubt about that. But I highly doubt it would've been the collision course that you've foreseen, unless of course you were to be the aggressor than matters might change.."

I was very tempted to say 'are you afraid of what might be? Afraid to possibly be eliminated?'. But I didn't. That was just the playfulness within me, not the business woman sitting on top of this table. After all it very well could've been the situation somewhat, but in truth I or my father would've possibly made the same choice to form a collaboration if we were in their shoes. It would be a wise business choice. I would offer a devilish smile his way, continuing on.

"But that wouldn't be wise, after all no one wants what they worked so hard for to be destroyed.. I believe we both could understand that...You seem to have a laid back personality which I kind of like, and you seem pretty intelligent yourself which at the moment is the reasons why I'm still here listening to you...So in that respect what sort of collaboration are you seeking?"[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
          Mentor
          The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
          « Aug 24, 2009 13:25:35 GMT -6 »

Tiao Lei Shen shrugged as Sable chose to turn off the music. Like he said, he had no preference, but it was slightly bemusing for her to ask, if she intended on turning it off anyways. Formalities, it seemed. It said alot about Sable, and how she would likely do whatever she chose in any situation.

"Water is fine."

Tiao Lei Shen grabbed the glass as she reached out for him, his eyes trailing her figure as she wandered away yet again. Tiao Lei Shen smirked as she seemingly challenged him. Tiao remained silent for a moment, taking his time as he took a sip of his water before setting the glass down on the table.

"The fact that you only know what I've allowed you to know, means were doing our jobs right. If you knew more, so would the D.A.'s office." Tiao Lei Shen would make eye contact, holding it for a second before standing up and slowly stalking his way over to her desk.

"Where I'm from, they referred to me as the Tiger. Many still do. Like myself, my organization shares those predatory traits. We find something we want-" Tiao Lei Shen paused, coming square to face Sable before slamming both palms down on the desk on either side of her legs, bringing his fact close to Sable's.

"-we take it. Any means necessary. I don't doubt that we'd become the aggressor. Action is always quicker than the reaction. Waiting for someone else to make the first move would be foolish. There's no doubt that we'd come for you Sable, the only question is, would it be more beneficial to kill you outright... or make you a bedmate?"

Tiao Lei Shen brought his face all the way to the right side of Sable's face, breathing his last words in her ear before slowly pulling his head away and taking a few steps back, allowing Sable her personal space once more.

"I'm selfish. There's still more than just you and I out there. There are groups out there, legitimate or not, that aren't under my nor your control. Online information networks, illegal streamed fighting matches, cartelling, even classified experiments at the Collective. What I'm suggesting, gorgeous, is a monopoly."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
          « Sept 22, 2009 11:05:12 GMT -6 »

OOC: A million apologies hun. I've done a lot of things I needed to deal with.

[/color]

Again I would give him a little smirk, stopping my applause. I pushed off the table and came over to him, stepping into his personal space now.

"Well done, doll face, well done...You passed with flying colors...I needed to see that, that fire, that passion, that-"

Momentarily I paused allowing my cheek to brush against his left, my lips coming close to his ear as he had done to me it would be returned.

"-desire, that drive.. A good business deal is nothing without the other exuding that...Seems like we on the same page, yes?"

I would pull away from his face and walk back over to my desk this time going around the desk and sitting in my comfortable black leather chair. My eyes had yet to break from his as I continued on with our little meeting.

"I like you... You're certainly on my good side, it does certainly help that we're both good looking people huh?.. Would be a little difficult to stare at you for too long if you were hideous, I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

The smirk would remain vividly on my lips as I let out a muffled giggle, reaching for my drink; taking a sip before setting it back on the table.

"So, I do hope we're not going to be talking about business all night.. It can get quite boring and I hate being bored."[/ul] [/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
            Mentor
            The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
            « Sept 23, 2009 14:12:51 GMT -6 »

"Is that so?"

Given Sable's first response, Tiao's face remained unchanged, though his eyes would betray that as they twinkled with interest. The applause was fitting. Business was nothing but a show after all. Who had the power, who wanted it, and what you'd do to get more. Tiao had put on a good enough show, and he had got what he wanted. Sable, however, had been putting on another kind of show altogether. Tiao was heavily considering giver her what she wanted as well.

As Sable continued with her own monologue, Tiao Lei Shen would nod at appropriate intervals. He'd meander about, looking at the things in her office and eventually taking a seat at the the inside corner of her desk, placing them in close proximity once again.

"Well, business is business. That isn't to say, doing business with someone like you doesn't come without some perks."

Tiao would hold her gaze for one long moment, glad her office wall's weren't the clear plexi-glass that his were. Sliding off the desk, Tiao would place one hand on each side of Sable's chair's armrests. Whipping her around to fully face him, Tiao would hunch down, bringing his face in direct line of hers once more.

"In that case, what subject would be of more interest to you?"

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
            « Oct 19, 2009 16:34:59 GMT -6 »

[/i] much younger, it wasn't like I was robbing the cradle. Hardly. Besides we were both adults in a sense of the word, we knew all to well what we were doing. Now as far as my boredom, what indeed could be done about that? There could be a lot of possibilities. Feeling my chair whip around facing him directly, his face drew closer to mines once more. All he was doing was enticing the situation. There were a lot of things that interested me, right now he happened to be one of them. A small 'hm' seeped through closed lips as my eyes trailed him up and down.

A smirk very present upon my lips, my tongue lining my top lip just before I bit down on my lower lip just a little. My hands would crawl on top of his hands gently, eyes fixated on his as I would lean in some more closing the gap just enough. My voice low and steady, practically sensual.

"Hmm... I think we could think of something.. Don't you agree?"

Of course now it would remain what he would do next,[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
              Mentor
              The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
              « Oct 20, 2009 13:01:48 GMT -6 »

Tiao Lei Shen, like Sable, was a young adult. They both knew where this entire night was going to head, even if neither say anything directly. Just like his business, or any other conversation, Tiao didn't like to waste time. Like any of those, Tiao decided to cut right to the point yet again. Sliding his left hand under Sable's right thigh and his right hand at the small of her back, Tiao would hoist Sable up, swinging her in a semi-circle to place her sitting on the desk.

Rotating his left hand to the top of her thigh, Tiao would slide his right hand up to the back of her neck. Pulling her in as he leaned in as well, Tiao would plant a hard kiss on Sable's lips, holding it for a handful of seconds before pulling away.

"I've got a few."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
              « Oct 21, 2009 9:24:00 GMT -6 »

[/color][/font][/ul]

« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2009 9:25:18 GMT -6 by sable » Back to Top  
                Tiao Lei Shen
                Mentor
                The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
                « Nov 6, 2009 16:24:03 GMT -6 »

Following the last kiss, Tiao would pause as he held Sable's gaze without a word. Following another few seconds, Tiao would once again lean in planting another kiss on Sable's lips. This one more passionate than the first, moving with gentle firmness. Tiao's left hand would begin to slide up Sable's thigh, moving underneath her dress and closer to her hip.

During the kiss, Tiao's right hand would begin to drop, moving inwards as he placed his palm against her cheek and his fingers just below her ear reaching to the base of her skull. Inadvertently, Tiao would lean his hips in, moving closer to the edge of the desk where Sable sat, placing himself in a straddling position of Sable's.

"I'm also open to suggestions, Miss Vermillion."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
                « Nov 9, 2009 16:57:21 GMT -6 »

[/color]

*whistles* "Hey sis! Wow look at this office.. You redecorated?!"

Suddenly the door had swung open and the music from the club came rushing in before the door was closed again. Instinctively my head snapped towards the door to see the only person who would purposely pick the lock of my private office and bust in. Sarris, my younger brother. He could be such a bastard at times. My eyes were widened at first, before they narrowed at him in anger, as he proceed to sit on the couch and kick his feet up on the table.

"Oh don't mind me I-"

"You little bastard.. Get out!"

My voice hissed at him, as without pushing Tiao away too much I reached for my right heel removing it from my foot and chucking it hard at Sarris; whom quickly got up to dodge it.

"Oh come on now I -"

"Sarris I swear I'ma kill you."

"Aww sis, you don't mean that... hehe"

"I warned you about testing me."

To avoid pushing Tiao I simply pulled my legs up and slid off the other side of the desk. I must've looked funny trying to walk briskly over to Sarris with only one shoe on. Until I decided to removed it as I was walking which cause me to hop, tossing it at him as well. Yea don't I look attractive?

"Alright alright.. stop with the shoe throwing.. Sorry that I rui-"

Before he could finish his face was met with a decent right hook, which pushed him into the door. I really didn't wish to continue exuding my anger so I just grabbed his collar to pull him forward, opened the door and pushed him out. Closing the door hard. I can't believe him. I swear I'm going to kick his ass the first chance I get. I sighed turning around and placing my back against the door. I hadn't even noticed that my dress was still a little hiked up the entire time. My eyes finally looked up to Taio, clear frustration written across my face.

"That shouldn't have happened.. I apologize for that.."[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
                  Mentor
                  The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
                  « Nov 15, 2009 15:50:58 GMT -6 »

Before Sable could finish her sentence, Tiao's eyes shifted upwards to the sudden change in volume. Before he heard the outside music of the club, he noticed the intruding boy who made himself at home. Tiao gazed over's Sable's right shoulder as the boy sat down, not hard to infer him as a sibling based on their word choices towards each other. As Sable pulled off her right shoot to begin an onslaught, Tiao eased backwards a step, never one for public intimacy as it was.

Tiao listened, only half interested, as the two of them went back and forth. Tiao Lei Shen didn't have any siblings. He had trained with his cousin as a child, but with his father's constant presence it had always been a pretty formal relationship as all relationships involving his father was. Even then, he hadn't seen Fei Long in a few years.

Sable's approach to dealing with her brother was close to how Tiao surmised he would deal with a sibling had he had one. She hit him and sent him on his way. If anything, the show of violence with her dress hiked up did nothing to deter his former train of thought. Still, with current break and moment to think, his mind cleared for the moment.

"Nah, it's of no consequence. I'm sure we both have work to finish tonight as it is."

sable

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Vice <3
                  « Nov 16, 2009 20:02:05 GMT -6 »

[/color]

Walking pass Tiao I headed to another door that was in the room that lead to a smaller room. It was just a place that I could take a quick nap in by my lonesome; make a quick change in clothes if need be. Right now I needed a quick change out of my current attire into a nice red ruffle halter dress; which was much more elegant. An extension of my personality. Coming back out, closing the door behind me; again a smile passed his way, indicating we could leave.

"Shall we get to what we need to?"

Opening the door, the music blaring in the club heard quite clearly was pounding in my ears.

"Maybe I can make it up to you... How about dinner? If you're not too busy tonight, or maybe some other time. My treat of course.."[/ul][/font]

Tiao Lei Shen
                    Mentor
                    The Tiger of Hircine

Tiao Lei Shen Avatar

Shut up

[send pm]

Vice <3
                    « Nov 23, 2009 19:13:33 GMT -6 »

"I suppose I could."

Tiao Lei Shen replied, giving Sable a short nod as she walked into another room. Tiao didn't follow, instead averting his gaze away from the room as Sable changed, being polite enough not to look without being invited to. Tiao turned back around when he heard Sable's voice again, giving a brief perk of his brow at her new apparel.

"Let's."

Tiao offered his arm for Sable to take. Whether she did or not, Tiao would walk at her side as the door opened, letting the music pour back into the office. Tiao Lei Shen didn't answer Sable's last question immediately, instead taking a moment to readjust to the surrounding. Momentarily satisfied by his inferences, Tiao turned his head closer to her ear, though keeping his eyes straight forward.

"Business calls for both of us. However, another night sounds great. I'll leave you my number should you need to get ahold of me."