Author Topic: Brian Parring (Done) (Read 291 times)
brian

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Brian Parring (Done)
« Aug 17, 2009 1:44:30 GMT -6 »

Personal Information:
    [/b] Fremont
    Year: Sophmore

Name: Brian Parring (Pronounced "Pair-ing")
    Alias: N/A
    Date of Birth: Sept. 2, 1995
    Nationality: American
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Blood Type: O+
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Handedness: Ambidexturous
    Sexual Orientation: Straight[/ul]

Physical Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, handsome face and a honed body. Thats what most would say. However, though he is good looking, he's an individual who bases a persons worth off whats behind the eyes rather then the color in them. He's got average movements, and taking a first look at him you wouldnt think anything special. Thats not to say he's ugly- far from it. But he does not have the walk, the talk, or the actions of most preppy model wanna-bes. He mixes up what he wheres, shopping at places like Pacific Sun, American Eagle, and so on. His clothes generally consist of jeans, sometimes slightly faded. His shirts have unusual designs, mostly tribal in nature. He wears Pumas, Size 10 Shoes, and has a ring on his right index finger. No piercings, no Tats. Hair is Average in length, a deep black.

Apparel & Accessories:

Personality: Cold? Hard? Ruthless? Not really. Brian is a class A nice guy. People tend to like him, and enjoy his company. He's a firm believer in himself and in the good in everyone. He loves to laugh, to hang out with friends and to generally have a good time. His deeper feelings are based around a personal code of honor, simple ideals and ethics he feels are fundemental to a good and happy life. Be honorable in all your doings and never disgrace your name. Remain always trustworthy, for your word is your life and the only thing you truly own. Love your country. Think for yourself. Do what is right. Respect those who respect you. The list goes on and on, but you get the picture.

He's very outgoing, loves a new adventure. Always ready to try new things and to put his best foot forward. He's extremely defensive of his friends, and is always defesive of women whether thier his friends or not. "Never hit a woman, even if she hits you first. Nothing but your life could be more important." He's openly optimistic, and tries to see the good in every situation no matter how bleak. Thats not to say he never gets down or has his faults- far from it. He just tries to keep the world in a positive view. Life, for him, is too short to live unhappy.

Miscellaneous Information: Brian Abides by a person code of honor, and will never break that code.

Combat:
              [/b]

Strength:B
              Dexterity:D
              Constitution: B
              Wisdom: D

Style: Brian isn't technically trained in any martial art. He did some Wrestling in high school, and had his share of scraps. Still, he is reletively unrefined when it comes to hand to hand combat. He's a street fighter, a brawler, and though he keeps in honorable bounds he believes that the code of battle must be set by the opponent. He bases his actions on the actions of his adversary. Now, thats not to say he is good at keeping up with them. In fact, he's got pour reflexes in that department due to his finesse or lack there of. What i mean is this- if a person wants to fight him clean, he fights clean. But the first stratched eye, or bite, or weapon used, he will adapt himself to the same, and will use what most call "dirty" Tactics to bring himself victory. He lets his enemy set the standard, then moves with it.

Weaknesses: He's a big kid. He's not overly gigantic, but he's got some serious defining muscles. Now, put this into his small body and you have a powerhouse- whose slow to move and always shy of that perfect counter. He tries his best to keep up with those whose abilities far exceed his own, but his body, through inexperience, cant seem to grasp the total speed and reflexes his mind wishes he was capable of.

Strengths: Obviously his power. His muscles are terribly refined, and his body honed to perfection. Though he can't move at most peoples pace, he doesnt truly have to. His body is sturdy, hard, chisled and toned to a walking mound of rock and strength. He's durable, able to absorb the pain and blows that he is likely to take in due to his shortness of speed and relex. He's got the stamina to last, and he uses that to his advantage.[/ul]

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2009 3:21:40 GMT -6 by brian » Back to Top  
              brian

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Brian Parring (Done)
              « Aug 17, 2009 2:47:00 GMT -6 »

History:

Brian Parring. A story told for your eyes to behold, but not without warning. His life was strangely normal. Everything a walk in the park, a ride most have ridden or seen.

Save for one, tragic memory.

I was born in San Lorenzo California on September second, 1995. I was the lucky child of Braden and Mellissa Parring, a couple whose devotion to each other was only surpassed by the devotion they each shared to thier son. Mys name was taken from my great grandfather, an entrapenuer of trade and commerce, and the man we owe thier wealth to at present. He grew up in south Dakoda, working the fields from the age of nine until he became a powerhouse of the Railroad industry. Thats right, Railroads. He helped to build nearly sixty percent of the trains you see today, if not in that specific body then in design and model. His wealth grew to the millions, giving his children and his childrens children the life he never had.

Still, My father was a strong believer in working for yourself, regardless of your bank numbers. So, he built and ran a steel mill, molding and shaping himself and his future. Most may think of people who were rich as snobby, stuck up, pompus or vain. Braden Parring, however, was none of these, always laughing, always joking, and never idle while his men worked and sweat and beld for him. He got right in the shit, piling out metal, working the furnaces, and running the railcars. He was a man of laughter, of dignity, and he earned the respect he was given. He met Mellissa Chalt in 92', the young journalist having designated him as the subject of her college project. He fell instantly in love, admiring the beauty and the intelligence of this wonderful young lady.

To her, however, things were much different. She did not fall instantly in love with Braden, and neglected and avoided the mans advances for years. Still, you could not deny fate and love, and on the evening of july seventh, 1994 they were Married in the South Dakoda. After thier honeymoon (which was they spent happily in Jamaica), they moved to California where they deicded to raise the baby boy whom they could sense was on board. Sure enough, a little over a year passed and i was born, bringing us full circle. After my birth, our small family lived for two years in Northern California, my parents raising me to walk, talk, and eat like a Parring. After a shootout in 98' not four blocks from thier house, Mellissa and Braden moved yet again, taking me to a small area outside Miami Florida.

Now, most would think that this was a quite a leap for the trio- from South Dakoda, to California, to Miami. While this was an extravagent amount of distanced placed between them and thier former lives, the Parrings felt that having a little distance and the ability to totally begin anew was the best way to move. After all, why move at all if your only putting down stakes fifty miles away?

So, it was Miami. I grew up as any normal boy would- I got his share of goods- of toys and trucks, bikes and boards- as well as my share of "whoopins". I had every experience through my young age, from my first crush in second grade- Sammy smart, who threw a paper mache replica of a volcano at my face when i offered her my healthy stash of 3 month old chocolate bars (i felt she over-reacted too)- to the strangely disorienting time of puberty and growth, to a few fist fights. I loved my life, as any boy should, and my father instilled in me a classic "Parring Code of Ethics", the life rules on which every Parring should live by. And i did- in my every day actions, i molded and warped myself around the laws my father fed and built me with.

So, at age Fifteen, came the moment in a young persons life that none truly want or expect. Not two months after my birthday, MY father passed away. No freak accidents, no harsh murders in this story, though. My fathers heart was just weak, and strained from a lifetime of work it finally collapsed on itself, failing as he hopped into his truck for work monday morning. Now, while this may not be the horrible tragedy some would expect, to his young son it was as crushing a blow as he had ever recieved. You could not count the days I cried, for the image Im had of my father, as stuipid or cliche as it may sound, was that of Superman. Immortal, untouchable, and always strong. Most of all, I felt without a doubt that, no matter what, My Dad would always be there for him.

After that, me and my mother moved again, this time into a small area outside a large city. She enrolled me in a collective of high schools, hoping to try and broaden my horizens. By this point, I've grew to sixteen, and have tried my best to move on from my fathers death. Still, I wear fathers family ring on my index finger, carrying with Me the memory of the man who turned him into who he was today. Through time, i've learned that, though my Father is gone in body, he will never truly be gone is spirit. You will never truly be gone, for you will live on in me.

For, as you said, I am Brian Parring, I am capable of anything. Proud of my looks, of my heritage, and proud of everything i have ever done or seen. I am a boy with no regrets- and i will forever hold dear the thoughts and Memories of the greatest individual to have ever graced this world. You.

I love you Dad, RIP.

"BRIAN! C'mon son your gonna be late for orientation, you can finish that later!"

He turned, looking over his shoulder as his body shifted in the chair, eyes focusing on the face of his mother. Most people said he looked just like her- and he could agree. Black hair, blue eyes. It was a stark similarity, and you could tell whose son he was. His face, however, held the striking features and glaring strength his father had been prominant in. He smiled, turning and signing the small paper with a simple "BP". He stuck it in an envelope, licking the seal quickly and shutting it soundly. He grabbed his bag from the back of the chair he sat on, coming to his feet quickly as he made his way to his bedroom door. He moved fluidly down the steps, jamming his arms inside straps as he headed out the front door.

He turned back to his mother, planting a kiss on her cheek before speaking to her.

"Don't forget, okay?"

She smiled, almost sadly but with a twinkle in her eye.

"I won't, i promise."

He grinned before turning around and waving for the bus, the driver braking quickly so as to give the young boy time to board. The mother looked down at the envelope, at the name written on the front.

Dad.

She smiled, shaking her head slightly as she took a deep sigh.

She looked at her watch, clicking her tongue before shutting the front door.

Damned man- getting her into the habit of waking up at five am.

Now she had several more hours to wait before she could go and visit him.

She thought she might as well be thankful.

After all, there was plenty of work to do.

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2009 3:22:02 GMT -6 by brian » Back to Top  
              z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Brian Parring (Done)
              « Aug 17, 2009 3:23:01 GMT -6 »

Some typos, some grammatical errors, but what the fuck. I like the character, he's got a real All-American vibe to him, like... Captain America or some such.

You're approved, my friend. Welcome to the Chula Vista Collective (again).