Author Topic: Out Together! (Santiago && Mature) (Read 385 times)
berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Out Together! (Santiago && Mature)
« Aug 21, 2009 20:22:37 GMT -6 »

Santiago had bought her some clothes. She hadn't anything but her uniform for school. Other than that one pair of baggy mens jeans and a sweatshirt. Which it was summer and just wasn't right. So he had sprung for some clothes so that she had something to wear. She didn't let him spend too much since she spent most of her time in her uniform at school. But she got two pairs of jeans and then some shirts. And a pair of jammies for at night. But she was happy with the few things she had now, hanging in the clothes that looked so huge compared to her tiny amount of things. But she was going to earn money soon and she would be able to fill her room and her closet with all kinds of things. She was just happy to have somewhere to live and someone to care for her and to care for.

Tonight was date night!

WHEEEE!

She was SO excited.

While they had been together for about a week or so now they hadn't actually gone on a date. They slept beside each other every night. And it was amazing how easily she fell asleep in his arms. Even though she still sometimes had nightmares she got a hundred times better sleep curled up against his toned chest with his strong arms holding her tightly. Him passed out beside her like the dead. She loved good morning kisses, and other.. good morning activities. She loved eating dinner together, and sitting on the couch watching him play games while she lay cuddling with him. Everything about her life right now was great!

Perfect even!

The car soared down the streets. She had his hand in her own. His Ipod was blaring on the speakers. They were heading out tonight to a club to have some fun together. She was dressed cutely. A pair of skinny jeans hugged her form tightly showing off her slender body and her shoes at the end. She had on a long skin tight shirt that was more of a dress. It was dark blue in color accenting her eyes and she had stolen one of Santiago's necklaces to accent it. Her dress didn't have any shoulders, so her shoulders were both bear. It cut across her chest and created sleeves down her arms, but left from her chest up bare.

She looked good, the food she had been eating since being with him was starting to fill her out and she could tell that Santiago was liking her newly developing form with the way he liked to run his hands over her. Which made her feel both pretty and sexy at the same time. Still though, she knew she looked good tonight, her blonde hair fell over her bare shoulders as she looked out of the car window, her thumb gently stroking over his thumb as he drove.

"Im SO excited!" she beamed over at him. Her blue eyes were alight with life. Her life was so amazing now and soley because Santiago was in it.

"So we're REALLY going to Midnight Run?!" she asked for the hundreth time since he told her about them hitting one of the more popular clubs in the city. She had an ID thank god it looked real enough to get her in the door if she got carded but she had a feeling that Santiago might have a few connections that would make that unnecessary. STill though she was So excited she was practically bouncing in her seat.

« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2009 20:58:38 GMT -6 by berlin » Back to Top  
santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 22, 2009 23:17:44 GMT -6 »

-----Earlier That Day-----

“Baby. Wait for me im still carrying these bags, don’t rush ahead so much.”

Santiago said as he called to Berlin. Tonight they were going on a date so Santiago thought it would be nice to come to the mall and buy her some clothes. Since she didn’t have much. He watched her walk in-front of him with his eyes following the movement of her butt, he couldn’t help but stare, he body was developing rapidly and she looked so much older then she really was, her butt had begun to grow and stuck out when she wore tight pants or her school kilt and her breasts began to get bigger too, so Santiago was definitely pleased. As he stared, he saw her turn her head to look at him, his head tilted upward and his gaze went to her eyes, seeing a smile on her face he blew her a kiss as she motioned for him to move faster, so he did, picking up his pace a bit more, he went to her side and stuck his tongue out playfully.

As she embraced him and wrapped her arms around his left arm, he craned his head a bit and kissed her on the top of her head. They had been in the mall for about thirty minutes already and she already had him carrying four bags of clothes, though she said she didn’t want anymore stuff, he had a feeling she wanted maybe a few more items, as they walked down the passage on the east wing of the second floor, they passed another clothing store, Santiago pays no mind and keeps walking, but as he continues he feels himself being pulled back as Berlin stopped and stared into the store, Santiago smiled and watched as she looked at his face with an innocent look and asked

“Santi…Can we please go in this store, I know what I want to get from here.”

Santiago nodded to her in agreement and they entered the store, the place was called ‘Forever 21’ and it was strictly for women, as he walked in arm and arm with Berlin, he noticed quite a few attractive women and he thought (Shit, I’m surrounded by pretty females and I’m with my girlfriend, I really hope I don’t get stares.) And without a moment to spare as Berlin walked around with him, every time he looked up and saw a woman they would immediately look dead at him, so he would look down to the floor so Berlin wouldn’t notice, at least he hoped she wouldn’t, he knew she was pretty sharp about her wits, so he had a feeling she would know. As they came around a circle rack adorned with blue jeans, Santiago watched her pick out a pair of skinny jeans, they were just her size, he could tell by the excited jumps she did when she saw that was so, he couldn’t help but chuckled, he adored her bubbly personality and that sunny disposition she had, it made he smile no matter what.

Walking over to the other side of the store, she had mentioned that she spotted a nice dress that she wanted to check out. Santiago stood with the bags against his legs as he leaned against a pillar, watching Berlin look through the dresses his eyes began to drift, just looking around at the walls at first then skimming over the clothing, as he eyes wandered back to Berlin, he was surprised by a young, dark haired Hispanic girl staring at him, he lifted his eyebrows as she stared at him intensely, he averted his eyes to the floor and began to whistle. He felt a bit bored so he began to wander around the sections a bit just skimming with his eyes, maybe he would spot something nice he could get Berlin, while he wandered something came into his peripheral vision, so naturally he looked up, but to his dismay he met eyes with the Hispanic girl that previously stared at him, she looked at him with a smile on her face as she spoke…

“Hola papasito. How would you like to come with me to my car and have a real good time.”

Santiago wasn’t surprised, he remembered a few times this had happened to him and he was in a bit of distress, looking around him he didn’t see Berlin, so he thought (Fuck, I hope she comes around soon because I have a feeling this chick is going to try and jump me now.) He smiled at the girl and right before he could respond he saw Berlin materialize in-front of him, turning around she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, turning back around she looked at the girl with an Ice cold stare . Sighing he looked at the girl and shook his head and then he heard Berlin say….

“I’ll give you five seconds to leave my man alone or I’m going to throw you through that safety glass in-front of the store….Five…Four…”

Before she finished her countdown the girl ran off with a disgusted look on her face, Santiago laughed a bit and smiled as Berlin turned around and poked his chest with her right index finger, in a playful tone she said…

“ I Leave you alone for a few minutes and your already getting hit on by other girls, Damn boy I’m going to have to keep you on a leash if I want to keep all these chickens away from my rooster.”

Santiago laughed even harder and slapped his knee at her joke, they walked over to the register with the bags in his hands as she paid for the dress and jeans she picked out, with another bag added to his load they left the store and headed back to the parking lot where his car was.

-----Night Time-----

Santiago zoomed down the streets in his car with Berlin at his side holding his hand, he wanted to reach over and kiss her, but that would mean certain death, so he had to wait. As he drove the music of ‘Blackstar’ roared through the speakers, a peaceful melody broke the night silence in the streets of Chula Vista, the lyrics carried on by the wind was brought to the ears of the people on the streets.

Stopping at a red light, Santiago turned his head to Berlin and smiled at her, she looked angelic with her new outfit and his chain as an addition, he was happy she felt so excited they were going out tonight, he was excited because he was going to make a real big move to get his industry off the ground, school was Berlin were still his first priorities, but his business was definitely high on that list and tonight was going to be a very big step for him, he was going to speak to the owner and present him with the opportunity to retire early by him purchasing the club. As the light turned green he sped off…

“Yes dear, we are going to Midnight run.”

He answered for the millionth time, yet every time he answered his smile grew. As they approached the club he remembered something that had slipped his mind, he had gotten them on the guest list and he forgot to mention they didn’t need ID….

“Sweetie don’t worry to much about the ID situation. We’re on the guest list, so we’re going to get in free. Another thing I gotta tell you is be prepared to get drunk.”

As he passed the club he noticed a few unfriendly characters hanging out in-front, he knew the people because they had harassed him a few days ago for selling on their block, he had a small verbal altercation with their leader which ended in a peaceful hug and dap, they explained to him he was able to conduct business but solely under their eye, Santiago agreed and he went on his way, unfortunately some of those individuals were still angered by his dismissal, but he now had the blessing of their leader so he was good. Turning the corner he managed to find a spot to park, turning off his car he hid his I-Pod under his seat and grabbed his cigarette case and exited the car the same time that Berlin did. He was sporting a light gray long sleeve button-up with strips going down it, black baggie jeans, and a pair of white and gray air-force ones, it was a simple outfit because he didn’t want to stand out. Engaging his car alarm he put his keys in his pocket and check the back of his pants where he hid his gun, it was an all black nine millimeter semi-automatic glock with a laser sight, he brought it with him because he knew unfriendly face were going to be there, so he needed protection.

Looking at Berlin he approached her casually and held her hand, looking into her eyes he said…

“Sweetie, I want to tell you know so you don’t worry to much. Some of the people who were outside the club have a problem with me, but I made peace with their boss, so they won’t try anything, he is also here so there won’t be any problems, but just incase I brought a gun with me. Don’t be afraid baby, I know how to use it and I know I won’t have to, but as a precaution I had to bring it so I can protect you and myself. We won’t be checked by the bouncer because they are my good friends.”

As she nodded her head they began to walk, when they reached the corner he felt her tense up, so he brought himself in-front of her and kissed her softly, letting her know not to worry. As they approached the club, the gentlemen who were in-front all stared at him as he passed by with Berlin, he saw one friendly among them and he greeted him heartily, pulling her lightly with him he began to speak…

Santiago: “Aye Gordo, Whats good man.”

Immediately one of the men surrounding him stepped in Santiago’s way, but the fat man behind him pushed him aside and assured him there was no problem.

Gordo: “Chillin Santi, just smoking a blunt with the homies and relaxing, about to go back inside. What are you doing around here man, niggaz is gunning for you. But the boss said that you were a cool cat, lucky for you, your on his good side.”

Santiago: “I know man, I almost got bucked the other day on your block cause I was working. But nah man I’m just chillin here with my girl, about to make a move in the club. Let me introduce her to you…Baby this is my friend Frank, but everyone calls him gordo which means fat, but he doesn’t mind. Gordo this is my girl Berlin, yes she is named after the city.”

Berlin: “nice to meet you Gordo as he said I’m his girlfriend.”

Gordo: “Nice to meet you to Berlin, nice name by the way…Ora-le Santi she looks good man, be careful in this place, some dude might try and do something funny.”

Santiago: “ I know I got this. Peace Gordo me and her are out inside.”

Gordo: “Peace pana, take care and watch your back.”

As Santiago and Berlin left his side, he looked at the bouncer and put up to fingers to show a peace sign to him, the bouncer laughed and when he approached the velvet rope he opened it for him and Berlin, then suddenly he picked up Santiago and bear hugged him, Berlin looked on in surprise which quickly turned to giggles as they exchanged words…

Santiago: “I’m glad to see you to cuz. It’s been a while, mama told me you were out here but I didn’t believe it till now, hey when you get off come through to VIP, I’m gonna have a bottle, a blunt a chick for you…This is my girl Berlin, baby this is my cousin Mario.”

Mario: “Yeah man, I’ve been on the scene for a while now so it’s been good. Who’s this beauty your with here…I see your girlfriend, nice to meet you.”

The big man was silent as they shook hands, waving them in he smiled at Santiago and he gave him a light nudge on the shoulder. Santiago winked at him and entered with Berlin in hand. From the outside the place looked small, but when they entered Santiago was a bit overwhelmed at the size, it had booth everywhere and the dance floor was huge, it even had a raised floor section for VIP booth. As Santiago and Berlin worked through the crowd, they managed to make it up a small flight of stairs to where their VIP room was, a large bouncer stood at the door way and asked him his name, as he gave him his name he waved him in with Berlin.

Entering he saw a few people there, mostly girls, but a few guys he knew. Each was a friendly person, but a couple were shady…

“Baby some of these guys are drug dealers with the Colombian mafia, they like to impress the girls and buy them stuff, so just decline whatever they give you politely and tell them your with me. Their all basically family, one is my uncle and a couple are cousins, but their friends are a bit hot headed. So be careful, let’s sit down.”

As they sat on the side couch with a table in-front, Santiago’s uncle approached them and shook Santiago’s and Berlin’s hand, Santiago stood up and hugged him strongly…

“Good to see your alive Tio, I thought with your habits you might’ve died on me…Baby this is my uncle Carlos.”

Carlos: “You know how I handle my business nephew I’m careful, unlike your father. So this is your girlfriend. Your mom told me you had a new girl, but I didn’t think she was so gorgeous. Come here mija, welcome to the family.”

As she shook his hand, the man embraced her lovingly and kissed her on the cheek, turning back to Santiago he asked what they were drinking, Santiago replied quickly and his uncle smiled…

Carlos: “Agua ardiente like usual huh nephew.” Looking at Berlin with on hand on Santiago’s shoulder he said…”This kid can drink with the best of them, he almost out drank me a few times, but I managed to beat him.”

He laughed as he left them alone. Santiago took a seat next to Berlin and kissed her head softly…

“So what’s on your mind baby? How are you feeling?”

Before she could answer a waiter came to them a bucket of ice and a bottle of clear liquor in a jug shaped container, along with a pair of shot glasses. Santiago opened the bottle and gave a glass to Berlin, filling both hers’ and his glass he lifted him glass and said a toast…

“ Cheers to you sweet heart and may our relationship grow stronger everyday.”

With that said he listened to her toast and they both knocked back the shots, Santiago hit his chest lightly as the clear liquid went down his throat burning every inch of it. Looking at Berlin he saw her face turn sour as the liquor burned her as well, he laughed and poured more in each glass, swallowing his quickly he left out a long sigh of hot air…

“So like I said before baby. Whats on your mind?”

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 24, 2009 20:58:12 GMT -6 »

Santiago was hot.

There was no questioning that. Him in his pinstriped shirt and his baggy jeans. Berlin could barely keep her eyes to herself. But the problem was, that neither could other girls. It seemed she had done nothing at the mall but tell other girls off. He was hers! And it was very depressing and annoying. She was still new to this whole relationship thing. And to have other girls always after her man, was.. not cool.

She wished Santiago was able to say he was with her.

Stand up for them. But so far, she hadn't seen it and it disturbed her. She wondered what he would think if guys were hitting on her in front of them. She was flirted with often enough she was by no means an ugly girl and people were taking more and more notice with the fact that she was cleaning up and filling out thanks to Santiago. Her eyes looked over at him and she sighed turning back to look out the window.

As excited as she was to be going out to Midnight Run, she couldn't get the thought out of her mind.

They pulled up to the club. Berlin took it all in. The neon lights on the outside but more than that she looked over at the men that were crowded around the front. That wasn't quite right. Afterall, it wasn't quite the most comforting thing at all. They all looked rather rough around the edges. Berlin had lived on the streets most of her life, and she found that most men that hung out around the clubs were the ones that thought they were really tough but in the end they weren't. They were all bark and no bite.

He stopped her in the parking lot. Looking to her, her eyes on the men at the front of the club as he spoke of them maybe having a problem with him. But that he had gotten to know their boss so mainly they should leave the two of them alone. Berlin nodded.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! He had a gun?!

"Uh... okay.. you could have told me you know!? I'm not .. that innocent. I could have my own piece or something and help out!" Berlin whispered.

As they walked Berlin took his hand. It wasn't that she couldn't handle herself, it was more that she wasn't sure Santiago would like that part of her life. The fact that while she was innocent and happy she could get mean when she had to and if the girls didn't LAY OFF HER MAN!!!! she was going to prove it in a very violent way. Berlin grew up on the streets, where turf was everything and Santiago was her turf!

It seemed though Santiago could read her worry and probably established it as fear instead of actual worry. But he turned and he brought her in for a soft kiss. Her hand cupped his neck smelling his cologne and loving to be with him. He made her happier than anyone she had ever known. they still had so much to learn about one another and she wanted to learn as much as possible about Santiago.

Santiago began to exchange words with the men that were crowded around by the door. Her eyes looked over at him and she just stayed at his side, she wasn't really sure what to do but when she was spoken to she would speak back. Saying that it was nice to meet them as well.

Though she had to admit the guys finding her hot was always a bonus.

They moved on and went up the stairs to the velvet rope which showed the entrace to the club. A large man stood there blocking the door. But as it seemed to turn out that it didn't matter about the fake IDs. Apparently it was his cousin that was the bouncer here. Well that seemed easy enough at least she knew that if something hapened with the rather rough looking peeps out front they would have family to back them up.

This is my girl Berlin, baby this is my cousin Mario.”

Berlin smiled and shook the large man's hand but as she moved back to Santiago's side she kissed his cheek gently and put his arm around her waist wanting to be closer than just holding hands to the man she was falling for. It wasn't long before they were moving inside. She looked around as they moved there was a huge dance floor that she was dying to get on. But they didn't head that way. Instead, they headed up to the VIP lounge. She was excited to go anywhere, this was their first date but.. she was .. a bit upset.

Only because she was afraid that even though they were together with the loud noise of the place and the fact that he knew so many people she doubted they would actually get to talk and get to know each other much while they were here. Upstairs she looked around and stuck close to Santiago. She sighed softly as he mentioned more danger. Couldn't they have gone someplace normal?! Like a movie! Dinner! The beach! Something that didn't require every breath being your last?!

“Good to see your alive Tio, I thought with your habits you might’ve died on me…Baby this is my uncle Carlos.”

Carlos: “You know how I handle my business nephew I’m careful, unlike your father. So this is your girlfriend. Your mom told me you had a new girl, but I didn’t think she was so gorgeous. Come here mija, welcome to the family.”

Mija meant 'my daughter' if she remembered her small spanish lessons with Santi. So she didn't really hesitate. She got up and she didn't bother with shaking hands but hugged her new found Uncle. She never had family so meeting some of Santiago's was most certainly a bonus. Maybe if they were together long enough she too could be part of the family but she wouldn't be holding her breath.

Berlin resumed her seat and leaned into Santiago feeling his arm around her waist. She put her arm on the couch behind them so that her hand rested on his shoulder. She smiled as his uncle told her that he had drunk him under the table once. She chuckled and looked over Santiago who seemed to be more than proud to have this story told.

Soon there was a large clear jug of some sort of liquor put on the table and then two glasses which were poured for the both of them. Berlin took hers and looked down at it unsure of what it was. The only times she had really gotten drunk was when someone found a twenty and they busted into a liquor store and got whatever they could and they all sat around a fire having a good time and laughing. Sometimes on the streets that was all someone could do to feel good about the lot that life had dealt them.

“ Cheers to you sweet heart and may our relationship grow stronger everyday.”

"To falling in love."

She lifted her glass and let theirs meet with a smile. She tossed back the liquid and her face seemed to grimmace slightly as the strong liquor burned her throat on the way down. Not that she could change it and it would burn less with every drink that she took though it might hurt tomorrow it would be worth it for some fun with her boyfriend.

“So like I said before baby. Whats on your mind?”

She looked over at him and before she answered she kissed him. Tasting the alcohol on his lips and his breath as they shared a kiss. She wanted to make sure that ALL the bitches in his VIP lounge understood that he was hers. She could feel him desiring her all over again. As their lips grew hungry for one another. She slid half way into his lap, her leg between his own her knee pressing just a bit against his 'bits' and then she broke the kiss. The trick was to keep him wanting her and only her all night.

"There are a lot of things on my mind actually. Some are good, some aren't so good. But the thing I really want tonight to be about is getting to know you better Santi."

She sat back next to him instead of in his lap again and downed another one of the drinks. She craned her neck and looked out over the dance floor with her blue eyes. She wondered why they were here. Why he had chosen to come here. She supposed because his family basically lived here from what she could tell. His whole family worked here.

"Im going to the bathroom! Then we're dancing! It's a date not a social call!" Before she left she turned. "No girls! You're with me okay?!"

Berlin popped up having seen the sign for the bathrooms at the back of the VIP lounge when they got up here she headed towards the back dodging the different people that were standing around, some having sex, and others just dancing solo. She made it to the bathroom and relieved herself before she went to the sink and washed her hands. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed. Maybe other girls were what Santiago needed. Not some girl that he had to teach, not some girl that hadn't had a solid meal in weeks before meeting him. NOt the girl that had to be cared for right now because she couldn't do it on her own just yet.

But.. was it wrong that she couldn't leave him. She couldn't stop thinking about him. At school, in class. At lunch. When he wasn't home, when he was home. She dreamt about him too sometimes. She watned to be with him and he seemed to want to be with her.

But she couldn't get those other girls out of her mind!

Leaving Berlin began heading back to the couch where she had left Santiago when hands grabbed her small hips and she found herself against the wall. Looking up at some drunk bastard that thought she might be willing to have a bit of fun. But then he didn't know how angry she was at the girls hitting on her man.

"You are a beautiful girl." he whispered as he touched her face.

Berlin rolled her eyes. Her knee came up and she hit him hard in the groin, before her ankle twisted and caught him behind the knee pulling his legs out from under him. She leaned down and punched him in the nose breaking it easily. Standing she looked up to see some of the surrounding people had gone quiet, she saw Santiago watching her and she shrugged.

"Hands off. I'm taken." she growled as she marched through the people who seemed to start back up and moved back to Santi. Extending her hand to him she waited for him to take it.

"Lets go dance!"

She beamed at him as they headed down the stairs and to the dance floor. As soon as they were there she moved in front of him and her hips were already moving to the music. Santiago seemed to really love her hips, as any true hispanic man would. So she loved to make sure that his eyes were on them. She moved her backside up to his pelvis so that her back was against his chest and waited for his hands to find her hips as they danced together her arms in the air as she moved to the beat of the music. She definatly had rythum.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 27, 2009 0:17:22 GMT -6 »

Santiago was over joyed at the reception she had received from his uncle, he wasn't to hard to please especially if the girl was beautiful, which Berlin most certainly was. As his uncle regaled them with a reminiscent story of their few drinking competitions Santiago smiled and responded...

"I remember those times, sort of. All I really remember were the nasty hang-overs I would get after wards. I would always have to smoke a blunt or two after just to get an appetite so I could eat an throw it back up."

Hearing his uncle laugh heartily, Santiago joined him and slapped a knee as Berlin sat beside him with her head on his shoulder. As his uncle departed the liquor came and he grinned as he spun the top off and poured the first shots, his toast would only be topped by his lovely girlfriend's addition, smiling at her, he moved his head towards her's and kissed her lightly on her lips, raising his glass to meet her's, he repeated her words...

"To falling in love."

Downing his shot, the burn mad his head shiver and shake a bit, as he made a disgusted looked at Berlin...

"Never did get used to that burn, I love the taste though,"

As he asked her what was on her mind, her answer was a passionate kiss between them both, tasting the sweetness of the liquor on her lips, he playful bit her bottom lip as they kissed each other hungrily. Placing his hands on her waist as her leg came between him and rubbed up against his groin, he felt a slight jolt of excitement go up his spine, he was ready to pounce on her right there, but he was going to be patient and wait for the night to end before he did anything like that, though her advances made it hard not to. Then her response came, some of it worried Santiago a bit, but he knew she had a right to feel the way she did...

"Well sweet heart, just tell me what's on your mind. I know we can't talk much here, but thankfully enough they do have a few tinted sound proof rooms here, we could get one if you want to and we could talk there...And if you want to get know me better just ask, you can ask me anything nothing is off limits. But be aware some of my answers might not be so nice, I just hope they don't scare you."

As she sat he zoned out a bit, letting his mind wander for a second before his thoughts returned to the unearthly beauty by his side, he noticed her looking down at the dance floor and he thought (This girl read my mind, thats exactly what I want to do right now.) Before he could suggest heading there, she was already ahead of him...

"Hell yeah we're dancing, get ready to sweat sweetie, It's gonna get real hot tonight." Than as she turned adding one last thing Santiago smiled and nodded obediently.

Watching her walk off to the bathroom he slid back in his seat and sigh happily, closing his eyes for a moment, he opened them again and reached for his shot glass, pouring himself another glass he looked over at his uncle, whom he locked eyes with. lifting his glass to him they smiled at each other and both took the shot at the same time, slamming the glass down on the table he let out a big groan and exhaled the hot air in his throat, leaning his head back for a bit as he felt the alcohol starting to affect him, he felt time distort and slow a very small amount as his vision clouded a little bit, then he thought (I wonder what this girl thinks of me as of now, I hope she doesn't think of me as some desperate guy who tried to buy her love, I wanted to help her sincerely and she seems to appreciate it very much...I think she's falling for me, at least the feeling is mutual. My God shes so gorgeous, I'm sure glad I met her.)

As he brought is head up to look forward another thought came to mind, (I've never had a girl that I can't stop thinking about, she's always on my mind, in school, on business, when we're home together. I even dream about her, holding her, making lover to her. Lord, is she the one for me?) Looking to his right side he saw his angelic beautiful come out of the bathroom, but before she could get any breathing space, some douche bag grabbed her and pinned her against the wall, at that moment Santiago shot up from his seat, but before he could dash toward him, he saw the man drop like a fly with his nose gushing blood, he jump dropped on his seat and laughed heartily, his tiny girlfriend had just dropped a guy twice her size and he thought (Shit, I better not get her mad, because then I'll end up like him most likely.)

As she walked back over to him he grabbed her hand and lifted himself off the seat quickly with her help, nodding to her request he smiled and followed her as she lead the way to the dance floor. When they arrived he could see her body moving with the rhythm of a reggaeton song by the name of 'Vampiresa' by Johnny Prez and her enthusiasm made Santiago grinned lustfully as she backed her butt up against his pelvis, immediately his hands came upon her hips, which had been driving him crazy, he was on point saying she had the flavor of a Hispanic girl, she looked like a Colombian girl straight from the country.

As their bodies moved in perfect sync he couldn't help but hook his thumb on the inside of her jeans, her dancing was making him want to make love to her right on the floor, but he knew how to control himself. So as she worked her hips he followed the movements with ease, grabbing one of her arms he put her hand on the back of his head and his other hand on her stomach, turning his head he kissed her neck softly, he moved with her matching every movement she made, their breathing became heavier as they kept sync. When the song finished Santiago held Berlin with his arms around her waist as a reggae song began to play, it was a slow tempo love song, which seemed perfect to him.

Her rhythm was great, he was extremely surprised as she moved with him as he dictated the movements this time, he gyrated his waist and felt her follow exactly, sweat was dripping down his face. He moved his hands back to her hips and saw her begin to dip low, he followed as they moved lower and lower to the floor with their butts almost touching it, then they raised back up. As the song ended his face was wet with sweat so he brought his sleeve up to his face and wiped it off, then grabbing Berlin by her waist her craned his head to meet her lips with his in a passionate kiss, his finger tips went into the rim of her jeans not going down any further, only touching her pelvis to excite her as well, he also wanted her to stay hot for him the whole night, looking into her eyes he asked,,,

"What do you want to do now? Wanna keep dancing?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 1, 2009 18:59:50 GMT -6 »

Dancing was hot.

Especially with Santiago. He knew just how to touch her to drive her wild. She loooooved when she was cooking in the kitchen and he came behind her, nibbling on her neck and carressing her hips. Whispering Spanish in her ear, so that even if she didn't know all the words she knew that the sentiment was there and if it was lust, or love, or something sweeter.

He lifted her dress. Putting his fingers, thumbs, inside the band of her jeans. Touching her toned midsection and making her bit her lower lip. If only he knew how much the thing he did to her turned her on. Making her want him so desperatly. She had not yet given him herself completely, she knew it would come though and maybe tonight. She just wanted her first time with a boyfriend to be making love.

Not sex. But love.

His hand came. And brought her arm up and her hand into his hair which she gripped. His hand slid down her body making her nerves come alive, as he found her stomach and they danced together. His lips on her neck, every kiss sent her breathing deeper and deeper than before. She loved this feeling. The way that she felt they could do anything right here and now.

She was so wet.

Her body was sweaty. Her lips were in dire need of his. And her body was reacting with everything they were doing. Driving her closer and closer to the edge of having to have him.

The song changed. They're rythum slowed down. To a heated grind. Making a soft moan exit her lips before she could hold it back. She knew he would have heard. But she couldn't help it. They moved down, lower and lower, almot to the floor grinding against one another.

There was just nothing hotter than dancing with her back to him. Letting his hands have free reign on her developing and expanding body.

They moved back up and he turned her head. She moaned loudly as their lips met, and their tongues began to dance. She gripped his hair even tighter probably causing a slight bit of pain mixed with the pleasure of their dancing she hoped it would work to get him turned on like her. The song ended and so did their kiss though she didn't want it to.

Green.

God she loved those eyes. They were so close to one another. Their sweat mixing as they stood there on the dance floor staring into one another's eyes. Blue into green. The sky into earth. It was so beautiful.

"What do you want to do now? Wanna keep dancing?"

She shook her head.

"Too hot!" She grinned. "You're just too hot for me poppy."

A wink came from her right eye as she grinned knowing he would love that.

"I want a drink, and one of those tinted rooms you mentioned. I need to... spend some time with you San, and I want to get to know you. We'll dance again in a little bit. Okay with you baby?"

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 2, 2009 20:59:00 GMT -6 »

After their dance was done he stared into her eyes, he loved watching those ocean blue orbs, it felt like her eyes could see into his soul, he wanted to rip off her cloths off and make love to her right now, he wasn't hard because he was trying to hold it back, but his mind and penis were yelling "DDDDDOOOO HHHHEEERRRRR!!!!" and he couldn't agree more.

"I know you can handle this baby, just wait and you'll see, I can tell your a freaky girl and I'm going to bring her out of you."

With his hands on her back as she stood with her back arched, he smiled brightly at her and kissed her forehead softly. Asking her what she wanted to do, seeing her shake her head, he began to leave with Berlin by his side, hearing her say she wanted a drink and a tinted room he smiled and thought, (Perfect, we can talk and I can probably make love to her as well, that would be awesome.) chuckling to himself he responded to Berlin...

"Sure baby, no problem. We can just walk over to an empty one and go inside. Let's go grab the bucket with the drink."

They ran up the stairs to the V.I.P lounge and bypassed all the people, Santiago didn't feel like getting into a conversation with anyone, he just wanted to take his girl to a quiet place and enjoy her company, (I guess coming here wasn't the best idea, though she seems to be having fun, so I'm happy to,) Looking around as they came to the table, he saw his cousin and uncle were detained with some girls, so he made his moves quick, grabbing the bucket and the shot glasses, he motioned with his head to Berlin and they both left.

Walking down the stairs, he held her hand and guided her through the crowd, as they reached the very back of the club, they walked into a hallway past the bathrooms where all the rooms were located, walking to the end of the hallway he found an empty room on the left side. Opening the door it revealed a dimly lit red room, with blue and black couches and sound proofing all round, smiling he guided Berlin in and said...

"Well here we are baby. A nice room with air-conditioning as well, plus we can do whatever we want, we could have a paintball war and we wouldn't get in trouble."

Laughing a bit, he walked over with Berlin to the blue couch and sat down, setting the ice cold bucket on the table he looked over at her and pounced on her, kissing her roughly and biting her bottom lip softly as they kissed with unequivocal passion, he felt his heart pounding and his jeans get tighter, he hoped that she was as turned on as he was, this is exactly what he wanted to do with her. Kissing her passionately, not letting up at all, he hovered over her as she laid on the couch gripping his hair and caressing his face.

(Damn, how bad I want to just have her here right now. Control yourself Santi, in due time she'll be yours completely, even though she is already.)

After a few minutes of kissing, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes deeply, seeing the desire she had in her eyes he smiled widely. Moving off her he grabbed the jug and poured a shot for himself and her, he knocked it back quickly thinking (If I do pipe, I'm going to last forever now.) Looking at her laying on the couch seductively, he bit his lower lip and winked at her...

"What are you thinking about right now love?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 4, 2009 20:24:49 GMT -6 »

There was no reason to waste time. He took her hand and she giggled as they began to move quickly through the night club as though neither of them wanted to get caught. Which was true, neither of them did want to get caught. It was something that would only delay them being able to get to know one another even more. She looked up at him with her dancing and happy blue eyes. They raced together up the stairs to the VIP lounge. San grabbed the ice bucket and booze and she grabbed the shot glasses. Berlin didn't care where anyone was or if they wanted to talk to the couple or not.

They were outta here!

Racing back down the stairs, she felt a tug as San took her down a long hallway. She could see the bathrooms in the center and as they passed those several rooms. Some of which were occupied. She feared what would happen if they were all occupied as she was sure happened from time to time. But her fear was unfounded. There was an open one.

Open door.. annnnd IN!

The room was red, the deep kind of passion red. The door clicked locked behind them and Berlin couldn't help but blush as she could almost imagine why it was locked. She wasn't sure she wanted her first time with San to be here, but she wasn't counting it out yet either. Deep blues and blacks were on the furniture. It was an interesting color swap but in the low lighting of the room it all seemed to go together nice enough.

"Well here we are baby. A nice room with air-conditioning as well, plus we can do whatever we want, we could have a paintball war and we wouldn't get in trouble."

"AWWWW DAMN!" she exclaimed. "I knew I forgot to bring something! My paintball gun! San you have to remind me of these things!"

She turned and grinned at him with that playful and cute smile of hers. He took her hand and led her to the blue couch at the other side of the room. Her eyes looked around but there wasn't much more to see. The fact that it was a soundproof room would make things nice. Already the loud music was no longer really heard there was just a softer version of it playing on a small speaker somewhere. She got the impression that you could probably turn it up in here too if you wanted to.

But she didnt. The quieter atmosphere was nice.

Berlin plopped down on the couch. Crossing one of her legs over the other, in the 'ladylike' pose, she placed her hands in her lap watching the low lighting of the room playing on Santi's face. He turned to her suddenly and pounced. Berlin found herself sideways against the back of the couch and slid her legs under his as he kissed her. His hands were rough and touched her face and her hair. Her hands were in his own hair and on his shoulder gripping hard. He bit into her lower lip causing her to moan. Her body arched up against him without her permission but it felt sooooo good.

God she wanted him!

She wanted him to want her. To take her. To have her.

Right here. Right now. On this couch in this room.

He moved back off of her, the kiss broken and Berlin couldn't help but groan in frustration. She wanted him back over here. She wanted to feel his rough hands moving up her waist carressing the skin there and enjoying the soft feeling of the way his callouses gently moved over her skin. he poured a drink and tossed it back quickly. Asking her what she was thinking. Berlin had shifted. One arm was curled up behind her head making it sit up slightly and exposing her left side to him more ass she did so. Her right lay flat on her stomach, one leg, the left was bent slightly at the knee, and the other lay straight but her eyes were heady with desire. Her lips swollen from the kiss and begging for more. Cheeks flushed with excitment.

"First there is... why are you all the way over there and not over here with me. I don't see that glass of booze kissing you."

She chuckled.

"And secondly, ..." There was a pause.

"Well, I was curious, Santiago, how exactly you.. feel about me."

Mainly, she wanted to know if he loved her yet, because she knew that she had already fallen for him. But she was almost afraid to say the words that would seal her fate and her hearts' fate with him. she didn't want to jump the gun so she was feeling Santiago out first. Especially before she said what she wanted to say.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 8, 2009 11:55:17 GMT -6 »

Listening to her remark, the first one made Santiago laugh and smile, she was right the liquor wasn’t kissing and turning him on, it was just making him feel buzzed, so in agreement he put the glass down and moved back to the couch where his blond haired, blue eyed angel sat. Smiling at her, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, seeing her smile back at him he felt so warm, then her second question made him smile more, he was waiting for her to ask this one so he could tell her the truth…

“Well firstly your right baby, I just felt as bit thirsty and it helps to drink a bit in certain situations….Secondly, that is a good question my love….I…I Love you. And I mean it, it’s been such a short amount of time, but I never felt like this about someone, I had a girlfriend in New York and I had strong feelings for her, but I never felt this way about her.”

He paused a moment because he felt his eyes well up, he didn’t feel like crying, but this feeling for her made his eyes well, fighting them back he continued…

“This feeling is so strange to me, I feel so happy when I’m near you, it’s odd, I usually feel sad or just don’t feel at all. But with you I feel great. You’re beautiful and have a great personality, you might be super book smart, but you know the streets and your so intelligent, you can talk about anything, it makes me happy. I’m glad I met you Berlin, I’m pretty sure you feel the same about me, but I can’t read your mind.”

Looking into her eyes as he spoke, he moved closer to her, sliding over her again he smiled as he held himself over her delicate frame, then laying himself down next to her in the bit of space there was, he put his hand on her left hip and caressed her face with the other hand, then looking deeply and fondly at her, his lips met with hers in a soft yet passionate kiss, he felt his body heat up with passion and this strange euphoric feeling rushed over him, it wasn’t the alcohol he knew how that felt, it was a strange feeling, but he loved it.

Kissing her a bit rougher , he put his hand under her side where she was laying, along with the other hand, he lifted her body as gently as he could and slid under her, taking the pre-caution to not hurt her, he set her on-top of him as they kissed rougher and rougher. He could feel his member getting stiffer and stiffer, feeling his excitement taking over him, he tried to control himself, but to no avail. Placing his hands on her ass he gripped it softly and massaged it gently, pressing his pelvis against hers, he just wanted her so bad. Breaking the kiss between them, he told her how he felt at the moment…

“Baby, I want you so bad. I trying to control myself, but it’s so hard. Help me find my way baby.”

He kissed her again, but rougher this time. His passion was burning, his inner fire was raging and he wanted to make her scream his name and moan uncontrolled, her luscious frame was making him even stiffer, so going with his passion, he reached down to her belt buckle and undid it, along with her pants’ button and zipper. Reaching into her pants he placed his hand on her bear ass, his eyebrow raised as he realized that she was wearing a G-string, he gripped her butt and kissed her roughly, massaging his tongue with hers inside her mouth, he wanted so bad to slide her pants off and make love to her. Breaking the kiss again he said…

“Tell me what you want baby, I’ll give you it plus more.”

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 9, 2009 19:33:15 GMT -6 »

He kissed her forehead. Having come back over to her, her eyes following him the whole way. He was a very good looking man, she was lucky that he loved her as much as she loved him. Or at least she was sure that he felt something for her. She knew that she had already fallen for him and she knew that she felt as though it was actually okay to put her heart in his hands. She had a feeling that it would be safe there. With the way that he was taking care of her already she didn't want to have to worry and for once she didn't feel like she had to.

“Well firstly your right baby, I just felt as bit thirsty and it helps to drink a bit in certain situations

She laughed.

"That depends on the situation."

She moved over to make a bit of room for him. She loved him being close to her, and she couldn't wait for the times when he was whispering Spanish in her ears, she loved it so much. Her eyes watched him as he came to look into her eyes and he touched her cheek gently before he answered the question that she most wanted the answer to.

Secondly, that is a good question my love….I…I Love you. And I mean it, it’s been such a short amount of time, but I never felt like this about someone,

Berlin blushed. She couldn't help it, he... loved her.

Her eyes looked up and right into his. She had never felt like this with anyone either, it was something that she thought she had been growing into when she met Connor. But then, he had dumped her all because his father had said he didn't like her. All because she was 'too experienced' and 'too raw' for him. He didn't want her to be there with him. His father seemed to think that it was going to only be bad for Connor and of course would never actually be anything good for him. So Connor had dumped her and taken off for Japan.

I had a girlfriend in New York and I had strong feelings for her, but I never felt this way about her.”

Okay that part? Could have been left out.

"Santiago... mi .. mi amor."

She still wasn't very good at spanish she was better at understanding what he was saying more than she was good at speaking it but she was learning and he was a pretty good teacher of it as well. He was patient but she was mainly concentrating on school and not worrying about second languages at the moment. Those would come and when they did she hoped they would be easier. Especially dating a spaniard.

You’re beautiful and have a great personality, you might be super book smart, but you know the streets and your so intelligent, you can talk about anything, it makes me happy.

She kissed him softly, under the jaw. Moving over his body, up his jaw towards his neck and to the soft sensitive spot right behind the ear. She nibbled on it. Letting her breath run over the skin there feeling his breath catching in his throat as he continued trying to speak.

I’m glad I met you Berlin, I’m pretty sure you feel the same about me, but I can’t read your mind.”

"I"m glad I met you Santi." she whispered softly. "And I love you... with all of my heart."

He moved then sliding down next to her. She turned to give him a bit more room so they were both laying on their sides looking right at one another. Her eyes watching him with a soft smile on her face. He put one hand on her hip and the other cupped her cheek as for a moment they could only stare into one another's eyes. His beautiful green eyes were things that she had loved since the day she had met him and she didn't feel as though she could ever actually give them up. He was too special, too beautiful, too perfect.

Finally, as though she hadn't breathed until that moment, his lips met hers. and Berlin melted into his arms. Both of them kissing so softly. Her hand moved up between his over shirt and over his under shirt. Moving over the muscles that she knew from sleeping beside him every night were there. Her lips and his continued to dance, she felt his heart beating under her hand. His hands came to her side, and suddenly she was lifted. Berlin weighed next to nothing for someone like Santiago to lift, and suddenly she was straddling his lap and they were kissing even rougher than they had been before. Her lips and his hungrily taking one another's and their tongues lapping hungrily and sweetly together at the same time.

His hands slid down her waist, over her hips and to her rear. Grabbing the firm flesh, as she had been taking dance with a dance group. Turns out she had quite a bit of talent when it came to dancing so they had taken her in and were teaching her whatever she couldn't have known naturally and she was adoring it. It was toning up her new body beautifully and she knew that Santiago loved it. She moaned though, the first one of the night as he ground them against one another, she could feel him and his heart member. Even through both their pairs of jeans and it only made her kiss him more roughly, wanting him very badly.

The kiss broke.

“Baby, I want you so bad. I trying to control myself, but it’s so hard. Help me find my way baby.”

She was gasping, and panting for breathe. Looking down into his eyes. Blonde curls bounded over her shoulder, the left one, curtaining them both with the soft silken lengths. It was lovely and soft, and long. Especially, now that she was able to really take care of it with living with San. She smiled softly, she could see the desire in his eyes and she knew that her own held the same things.

"I will." she whispered to him.

He kissed her again, and she moaned loudly. His hands were all over her body and he unbuckled the belt she had been wearing. Unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. She felt the air hitting her pale skin. Her kissing began to get even rougher, as his hands slid into the back of her jeans and pressed their bodies together even more. Kissing him hungrily. The kiss broke again, and when he looked up to speak she touched his lips and shook her head. Leaning down, she brought her lips to his ear. She smiled softly.

"Make love to me Santiago. I want to know your love, feel your love, and I want to make love to you." she whispered letting her breath brush against his ear, and pressing her body against his.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 11, 2009 17:17:15 GMT -6 »

Santiago shivered as she whispered in his ear, letting him know what she wanted, without a second thought he was going to give it to her. Unbuttoning his pants he slid them down a bit before he put one hand on her waist and his free arm on her back, he turned her over and laid her down on the couch, seeing her hair sprawl out gently beside her he couldn't help but say...

"Sweetie, you look like an angel. I can't believe I met such a beautiful girl in my whole life. I'm going to make you scream my name for hours."

Kissing her hungrily, his hands found their way to her waist, gripping the band of her jeans he slid the jeans down her legs and pulled them off. Breaking the kiss he stood up and observed this unbridled beauty in-front of him, dazing out a bit as he looked over her a wide smile came over his face. Sliding off his pants and boxers, he exposed his stiff member and moved back over to Berlin, positioning himself between her legs, his eyes found hers and his lips found hers as he kissed her as roughly as he was doing before, placing his right hand on her slit and rubbed it gently, feeling it soaked he knew she was ready, breaking the kiss he spoke quickly...

"I hope it doesn't hurt baby..." He rubbed the back of his head nervously and continued"...I'm not exactly that small."

Kissing her again, he moved her legs around his waist, so they would grip him firmly as he prepared to enter her. Feeling his tip touch her slit he teased her a bit, rubbing it against her, hearing her moan loudly he smiled as they kissed passionately, tasting her flavor off her lips, she tasted sweeter then fresh fruit, he wanted to eat her again, but this would be so much better.

Feeling her put her hands on his back and push him into her, he gently slid his member inside of her, feeling her quiver as he entered, he heard a loud moan as they kissed, which made him smile, thinking (Thats nothing baby, your about to have the time of your life, so get ready.)

Thrusting his waist into her, he felt her wet slit sucking his member in, he couldn't help but let out a moan, as he pulled back a little and thrusted into her again. Feeling her body shiver again he broke their long kiss and looked into her eyes, pulling back again, he thrusted back inside her slowly, his pace as sensual and gentle, so she wouldn't feel anything but pleasure. Staring deeply into her eyes he asked...

"How does it feel baby?"

Speeding up a bit he pull back quicker and thrusted quicker for a couple of minutes, hearing her moans getting louder he smiled more as he slowed down for her, back to a love making pace. Remembering he hadn't taken off his shirt, he quickly removed his tee shirt and threw it on the floor, showing her his chiseled upper body. Thrusting back inside her slowly and sensually, feeling her grind her waist against his, he grinded with her as if they were dancing, he felt her body shiver violently as she screamed his named loudly followed by moans, he continued to thrust inside her, feeling her soaking wet, he moan as she did and put his lips by her ears and whispered...

"This is amazing baby. Tell me when your gonna climax."

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 16, 2009 17:13:48 GMT -6 »

"Sweetie, you look like an angel. I can't believe I met such a beautiful girl in my whole life. I'm going to make you scream my name for hours."

An angel...

She couldn't help but blush as he told her that. Sometimes men had the habit of completely ruining beautiful moments of love and adoration with something like 'I'm going to make you scream my name for hours' but then again, they were guys and 99% of what was on their mind was sex. Having sex, getting sex, enjoying sex, and more sex. But right now all she wanted to think about was Santiago and his beautiful hands on her body and the way that his lips would carress her.

They kissed. Hungrily, their lips pressing against one another's and breaking apart only to kiss again. Tongues moving against one another's enjoying the feel and the amazing passion that seemed to flare up between them. His hands wasted no time moving down her body and removing her small body of the jeans and the barely there panties that she had put on this evening before they headed out. God she loved him, and now.. now was the time for them to finally make love to one another after she had made him wait for so long. But she had wanted it to be out of love the first time, to make sure that both of them felt the passion for one another.

He grinned at her, making her blush but obviously he liked what he saw. She smiled looking up at him as he took his boxers off quickly and she looked up at him into his eyes and then let her eyes drift down. But then back up, she wasn't unimpressed, but she had seen a few, and she was happy to be with Santiago. She loved him so much and that meant that this.. what was about to happen between the both of them was something she would never forget and forever remember. She was excited to start. He kissed her positioning himself over her, and her arms went around him positioning herself underneath him getting ready for the moment when he was ready.

"I hope it doesn't hurt baby...I'm not exactly that small."

Berlin giggled.

"Don't worry baby, even if it hurts, I won't care because I'm with you. I love you Santiago, and I can't wait to make love with you."

She moaned feeling his body and his presence between her legs pushing against her. Making her body arch up in expected pleasure. She couldn't wait to feel the real thing, to know how it felt to finally make love with someone. But she really moaned when he pushed into her. Making her grin and moan at the same time feeling him fill her small body with him. She moaned loudly as they moved into a steady loving rythum. Kissing one another, touching one another, loving one another in a physical way.

"I love you." she moaned in answer to his question.

She didn't know when she was going to climax. It all felt so amazing, she felt the pressure in her small body building and gearing towards a climax but she wasn't sure when it was going to happen. But she loved the way it felt. She tore her shirt and bra from her body so that their chests were movig together against one another. She moaned loudly hugging him to her body and hugging him as close as she could. Holding them as tightly together. She moaned his name into his ear, nibbling on the lobe of his ear sensually.

After several moments she moaned out gasping, her body moving in a very demanding way.

"Now.. god.. Santiago now." she moaned loudly as her body clinched down on his and she began to climax then and there as he continued to sensually make love to the girl that he had in his arms. She bit down on his shoulder as she screamed into his flesh climaxing loudly her body shuddering hoping he too would climax now with her.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 20, 2009 0:04:37 GMT -6 »

He felt her body quiver as he continued to thrust into her, he could feel her getting wetter and he knew she was about to climax, as he heard her say she loved him he responded saying the same...

"I love you to baby...I hope you enjoy this because after you climax it's gonna happen again."

Feeling her hug him tightly as she removed her shirt and bra, he felt her bosom against his chest, hearing her moans made him do the same, he moaned as he continued to thrust inside of her, speeding up his pace as she held him closely he lifted her frame and made her legs wrap around his waist, she would be suspended in the air a few inches off the couch. Now he was making love to her at a faster pace the previously, moving in and out as she moaned loudly and as he moaned in her ear, biting his bottom lip as he felt a bit of pressure building in him, he knew he would cum soon as well.

He had lost track of time since they had started, but it felt like it had been a good while since they started, it didn't matter to Santiago as long as he was with Berlin, this moment to him was amazing and he wished it could last forever, making love to her was incredible, even with him being a bit tipsy he couldn't last much longer. Thrusting faster he felt her body shiver more as he thrusted in and out ever quicker and deeper, he moans turned to screams as he kept on, then her voice cried out telling him she was going to climax now, so he nodded and slowed his pace, but still maintaining his depth.

" Thats it, Cum for me baby, cum for me."

Feeling her clinch his body he quickened his pace again and thrusted in and out faster then before, he knew this would make her cum even more then she was already, he wanted to make sure she blew from head to toe with pleasure. Feeling her become soaked he continued to thrust in and out of her, letting her body back down on the couch, he felt her cumming even more as she screamed in pleasure. as she climaxed again Santiago felt himself do the same, his body tensed up and a river of pleasure flow through his whole body as he pulled out and gripped his member as he came onto the floor where his shirt lay. (Damn, I guess i gotta use my button-up now, Oh well.)

Looking at Berlin breathing heavily on the couch, with her hands on her stomach, he laid beside her putting one arm on her stomach and the other held his head and acted as a cushion of sorts. Looking at his extremely satisfied girlfriend he smiled at her as their eyes met, caressing her face with the hand on her stomahc he kissed her lips gently and asked...

"So how did you like it baby?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 22, 2009 18:41:16 GMT -6 »

It had been perfect.

Berlin had never actually made love before so this.. was something special to the blonde headed girl that lay clasping to her boyfriend. He was moving inside she had already cum twice in his arms and now she could feel the tension of him getting close. And finally.. he had pulled out. Using his tshirt to take the mess instead of making her. She really hadn't felt like getting sticky anyway.

She was breathing heavily. Watching him. With her soft blue eyes.

She loved him, he was her world.

Her hands lay over her stomach as she gave a little after sex yawn. She was all too ready to curl up into his arms against his naked body and fall to sleep right then and there. He came over to her and lay on the couch. She made room for him and he put his hand on her stomach. She turned her head and snuggled into his body. She loved being in his arms every night and now that they had finally made love she felt she belonged here now more than ever.

So how did you like it baby

"It was fantastic, how was it for you love?"

She snuggled into his arms, turning her whole body to lay against his. Now she was even more comfortable. All they needed was a blanket to help her stay warm. Berlin tended to get cold easily, something that she had not been able to shake but she knew Santiago would rub her arms for her if she got cold again, or let her get dressed if that was the case.

"Santiago?" she whispered softly after a bit of silence had passed. "When we met, you said you hoped I would like you no matter what. Even if I knew everything. What did you mean, by everything?"

Berlin pulled her head back just enough to look into his eyes with her own blue ones. reaching up her hand went through his hair and stroked through it once before she snuggled back into him and her soft eyes closed. She was just enjoying their time together, she loved him, and she doubted there was much that could change that.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 23, 2009 18:52:34 GMT -6 »

"It was amazing baby, your so good. That was a hell of an orgasm for me, sweetie your a hell of a vixen."

Snuggling with her, Santiago ran his fingers through the curls of her hair and caressing her face, kissing her forehead gently he moved down to her lips and gave her a strong and passionate kiss, breaking it he smiled at her, one hand on her hip and caressing her soft flesh. Hearing her whisper in his ear he grinned and responded with a whisper himself...

"My love I want to tell you, but i know it will ruin this lovely atmosphere we have at the moment, I want to be in it for a while longer before I tell you about myself and head off in that direction."

Seeing her nod in agreement, he snuggled closer to her, hugging her gently as he stroked her spine with his fingers, kissing her lips gently as they lay naked with each other. (How should I let her know...It will be a huge surprise to her and I don't want to scare her, plus i know how my expression will be, so it might be worse...What should I do.)

"Baby I love you and I want to tell you everything. But there are things about me that I tend to keep under wraps because I don't want anyone else holding the burden, it's simpler for me because though i might be a warm caring person, thats because I'm trying to change, I'm really a cold, calculating individual and I can do anything if I'm pushed or my personal investments are put in jeopardy...I don't know how to really tell you with out saying it straight forward."

He paused a moment and looked into her eyes, deeply and lovingly, feeling a knot in his throat, he fought back a few tears and kissed Berlin softly, maintaining the kiss for a little while as they made out passionately. Breaking the kiss after a little while, he looked into her eyes and he sighed deeply and told her...

"Baby.....I've committed a horrible sin, I've killed people...A father and mother, I couldn't bring myself to kill the children so my colleague had to do it, I was fifteen. A few months later I was commissioned to kill an old man who was capo for a crime family, when I began the mission I saw he had a family dinner and was happy to be with his relatives, but I knew it would secure my ascension in the underground, and when I caught him by himself in his study, I snuck behind him and somehow he sensed I was there, with my gun to his head he spoke his final words, which deeply penetrated me, he said...'When one titan falls another come sin his place, now that I've had my last supper with my family, I am ready to leave this earth, but my young friend, be careful because with your acts in this game comes your end ten fold.' Thats when I pulled the trigger and left abruptly..."

Santiago paused and looked at Berlin's expression, she had a shocked face on and he could bet she was in disbelief, swallowing hard he tried to smile but found his jaw unresponsive, continuing he kept on with his tale...

"I was an assassin for a while when I was young for the cartel my uncle and cousin are in...A little later I was commissioned for my final job, I had to assassinate the children of another mafia head, they were ascending and becoming a threat to the family, so I had to kill them discreetly and quickly...They were at a meeting of other crime bosses which my uncle was attending. he was going to make sure that I would do the job and he would assist in trapping them, he coaxed them to wait in the meeting room after the meeting so he could go over business with them about the families merging, as he left the room I sneaked in and hid behind his desk as they walked in, as they sat I observed them, they sat opposite the desk and waited calmly, raising from behind the desk, my face was covered and I had two guns, one pointed at each one, moving closer they froze in their tracks and hesitated to pull their weapons out, the girl was twenty and the guy was twenty-four, I had read their profiles before the mission, so I knew..."

Taking a breath Santiago didn't want to continue, but he had started so he felt the need to finish...

"I approached both of them and immediately shot both, the guy in the head and the girl in the leg, she began to scream, so I ran to her and covered her mouth as she struggled, I whispered in her ear 'Either you stay shut or I'll make the pain a whole lot worse and then I'll put you out of your misery.' She nodded and she stayed shut, then she asked me 'Why are your going to kill me, i'll give you anything you want, money, my body, drugs, anything.' I shook my head at her and said...'It's for money and to quit this job and have something to fall back on, I don't want to kill you, but it has to be done, otherwise I get taken care of along with my family for leaving this game, I don't like to kill women, but I have to do this, I'm so sorry...' Then I killed her and escaped before anyone could see me, then my uncle disposed of the bodies and cleaned up...'

He saw that she was shocked and couldn't speak, he felt so bad for not letting her know before hand, how he was...

"Thats the truth about me baby, I chose to become a killer and did it easily with no remorse, now I'm trying to make up for it or just be a better person to get past it, but ever since I stopped, I feel like that side of me is coming back more and more, i feel my thoughts drifting to the psycho in me and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, but this school is making me back into that guy and I can't leave. Baby I don't want to lose you over this, but I'm scared of what i can do, and recently I've been feeling more unstable, thats why I've been smoking so much more and drinking as well. I've been going to class, but sometimes after school I go to the park and smoke and drink alone or with a few friends. I've gotten past the fact that I have murdered people, but it's hard to forget how they went down and how I acted in all of them....I'm sorry baby."

Sitting up he looked down at Berlin and felt sadness overwhelm him, he streamed tears down his face, but he didn't feel the urge to cry, he needed to cry, but he didn't want to. His tears streamed hot as he sobbed softly, looking away from her, he couldn't help but tear more...

"Forgive me my love."

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 26, 2009 21:23:13 GMT -6 »

Berlin could not imagine anything Santiago could say that would make her not love him. He seemed so worried but what could he have possibly done. Sold drugs to a kid that overdosed? That wouldn't be his fault and she wouldn't blame him for it either. He kissed her several times, telling her how nervous that he was over all of this. Talking about whatever it was he had done, it was something that weighted heavily on him she could tell by the look in his eyes and it might be good to actually get it off his shoulders for a little bit and let someone else share the burden of whatever it was he thought he had done that was so tragically awful.

"You can tell me anything, Santiago, anything."

Berlin assured him. They made out for a while. Berlin in his arms, their lips dancing. He was buying time and they both knew it. But at least he was buying time with kissing and running his fingers over her small curvy body. She was glad that they had made love finally. She had always figured it would be in their bed at home. But then again, this moment in time had been perfect and she had not minded in the least that they had made love here on a couch in a back room of a club. Rather than at home.

"Baby.....I've committed a horrible sin,

Okay... no one was sinless.

I've killed people...A father and mother, I couldn't bring myself to kill the children so my colleague had to do it, I was fifteen

Berlin's eyes widened. She shifted. Out of his arms, and lay there on her back where he lay on his side beside her. Her blue eyes watched him with a wide horrified look. What.. the fuck. She had just made love to a murderer. But alright Berly.. that was when he was fifteen, he was older now. More stable, more calm. Not so.. crazed up right? That would be alright then. Right?

But he went on.

He was an assassian. Working with or for his cousin and uncle. That .. those people upstairs?! Oh they were so leaving and never coming back. The last thing she needed was for him to want to come back to that shit and try to do so. She couldn't stand to be with someone that was murdering and she knew it. That would not be right. But for now, as she could not hide her expression she continued to listen. He told her about two young adults he had killed. Twenty and something. That he had killed the brother outright, but horror crossed Berlin's face when he mentnioned how he had actually almost toyed with the girl before he killed her. Only shooting her in the leg and basically holding a death conversation with her.

Berlin was speechless. Tears streamed down her cheeks becoming absorbed in her blonde curls.

He told her this was the truth, of that she had no doubt. He told her that he felt as though he was drifting back to the darkness. As though he was going to go more and more crazy by the day and that soon he felt like he would have to do all of it again. Kill or be killed. Face the darkness once more and embrace it as the old friend it had been. Berlin swallowed. He drank and smoked after school to try to calm himself down. He sat up, and turned from her she could see his perfect body heaving from the quiet sobs and tears.

For a long moment she lay there. Watching him as he asked her to forgive him. She bit her lower lip. Why.. why did she date the nutty ones? Why couldn't she date a normal guy.

"When.. I was on the streets." she began softly after a few minutes had passed. "I had to do a lot of things to stay alive. I won't sugar coat the fact, that .. I'm not happy with what I did. Nor the fact that I was forced into it. But, there are times that you have to do what you have to do because it's all you have. It's either survive or die on the streets."

She had his attention now she could tell he was listening.

"I.. sold myself. For.. for a girl it's easier than for a guy, because.. well only the sickos take the guys. Anyone will take a girl. And they'll do.. any .. any number of things to her. For the right price, a girl will let them. Food, shelter, clothes.. whatever you could get."

Swallowing loudly Berlin sat up, curls falling all around her in a mess from their sex. She softly slid into his lap and hugged him snuggling her head into his broad shoulder. closing her eyes as she felt his arms coming around her. Her eyes opened gently.

"I'm not without my own sins. But.. Santi.. please.. please don't go back to it. Please! I'll do anything I have to do to make you happy enough you don't need the dark side of you. Please.. I .. I forgive you for your past discressions but I don't know that I can allow you to do it again. You're so much better than that Santiago, so much better.. you don't need that kind of thing to be something special. You already are."

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 27, 2009 17:17:05 GMT -6 »

As he began his story he noted her extreme shock, he simply continued with his story, as she listened Santiago saw the horror in her eyes as he continued, seeing her shift out of her arms, he lay next to her just talking and talking, pouring his heart out to her because he felt as if he could actually trust someone now, (Can't really remember the last time I actually confided in someone like this...I wonder what she's thinking.) Looking into her eyes, he sighed as he finished the story and saw her begin to cry, it tore him apart inside, reached over to her and kissed her forehead softly and stood up.

As he sobbed quietly, he heard Berlin speak to him after a few minutes of silence, as she began to tell him her story, he listened with red eyes and embraced her gently as she spoke, he knew how it was in the streets and what you had to do to survive. Looking into her eyes as she swallowed harshly, the next words that left her mouth made him smile bigger then ever, he held her body close and kissed her head as she kept going...

"Thank you Berlin, thank you...I actually feel loved now, I have something to live for, I used to think I never had a purpose in life, that my pursuit of knowledge was an empty task and that I lacked something very crucial, but now I see I've found that thing within you, this beautiful angelic human before me has restored me and given me a will to live, I feel like I can actually keep on and fight a better fight...Thank you baby, I won't let you down, you'll never see that side of me, I promise and I will try and make you as happy as possible as well."

Kissing her softly on her lips, their lips danced passionately, but with delicate elegance, they kissed like lovers whom were true in love, Santiago felt as if he could taste her essence from her soul as they kissed, he felt himself going crazy with passion and love for her, he wanted to make her his again, but he would have to wait for the end of the night to see if she wanted another round of love making.

Breaking the kiss he smiled at her and said...

"My love, your my world, I will always keep you warm when the world gets cold....What do you want to do now babe?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 27, 2009 20:10:38 GMT -6 »

He had... found life. In her.
Found reason to live. In her.
Found happiness. In her.
Found Love. In her
Found acceptance. In her.

And she.. had found the same in his.

He turned to her, even after she told him about what she had done to stay warm, to stay alive on the streets. She wasn't proud of what she had done, but if not for it she probably would have been a dead Jane Doe years ago. Especially after her brother Calgary had taken off and never looked back, never returned, and she never found anything out about him.

But now was not the time to think of such things.

Santiago leaned in and they shared a warm and soft kiss. She could tell that he was getting in the mood to go again. But to be honest she would prefer if they did their second time at home so she could just pass out in his arms and fall asleep til morning. She had decided, that while her clothes and belongings lived in 'her' room she didn't want a bed. Now that she had taken to sleeping beside Santi she couldn't imagine not being able to for a night, and she had told Santi she was just going to enjoy his bed and he most certainly didn't seem to mind.

The kiss broke, and he asked her what she wanted to do now.

That was most certainly the question. She knew that she didn't want to have sex again here. And she wasn't really in the mood to go rub elbows with his uncle and cousin after what she had heard here tonight. She kind of wanted them to go do toher things. It was their date night tonight afterall and it could be fun just to enjoy doing things that had nothing to do with the club what so ever.

"I want to get dressed and leave. I was thinking... what about .. an icecream shop. We could get some icecream, and walk a bit around the city. I could show you some of my old hangouts if you want or something... maybe even my old home if it's not torn down yet." she shrugged.

"But mainly I want our date to continue.. just.. not here. I'm tired of loud music and dancing for tonight. I was hoping we could do something more romantic.. together.. then go home and fall asleep like always. Cuddling in each others arms."

Berlin bit her lower lip. After everything that had happened tonight she still wanting nothing more than to make sure she was able to fall asleep with Santiago holding her. His hand in her long blonde hair. His other arm wrapped around her waist holding her close. Berlin curled up against his hard muscular chest breathing softly against him. It was her favorite place in all the world to be.

"What do you think, my love?"

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 27, 2009 21:37:12 GMT -6 »

"Ice cream sounds great baby, I'm up for it, but I want to take the jug of liquor, if you don't mind. But yeah, let's get dressed, I gotta throw away this shirt though. I don't mind you showing me your old chill spots or your old home, maybe I can show you where I've tagged up and we could have a nice conversation while we walk. That sounds great baby."

Kissing her lips gently he smiled as he did and he walked over to their clothes and separated each article for each of them, making sure not to put on his shirt, he threw on his button up and pants, sliding on his sneakers, he sat down and watched as Berlin covered her beautiful body with her clothes and he couldn't help but frown and say...

"Damn baby, I wish you could walk around naked all the time, you have such as amazing body and those hips of yours, My Lord Berly, how you got to be so sexy is beyond me babe."

Tieing his sneakers he stood up and walked over to the now water filled bucket which contained their bottle of liquor, grabbing the bottle from the bucket he waited for Berlin to finish fixing herself up, with the tainted shirt in one hand and the bottle in the other he looked at Berlin and shrugged with a sad expression sticking his bottom lip outward...

"Sorry baby, I can't hold you hand. Hey grab the bottle and I'll hold the shirt."

Handing her the bottle of liquor, he walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening the door he held it open until Berlin walked through, walking behind her they made their way to where the bathrooms were, passing them they walked over to the dance floor, following Berlin hand in hand as they navigated the crowd and made it out of the club finally. Santiago looked at his watch and saw it was 1:24 in the morning, so Santiago knew the night was young, looking at Berlin he asked her...

"Want to walk around here or drive somewhere near home?"