Author Topic: Empty Ambulation (Very open) (Read 369 times)
ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Empty Ambulation (Very open)
« Aug 27, 2009 21:21:44 GMT -6 »

(OOC: For the sake of being bored I made a lamey lame thread XD)

Radiating from the sun
comes the light that avoids my path
I seek refuge within the warm torch
but find myself masked behind the shadows

She walked along the path. No one was around, not even the one that should be, Dr.Ways. He couldn't follow her 24/7 and those were usually the times she would lock herself in her room.

The dark are the memories you left
and I cannot perceive the message
it was unexpected and I took it to heart

Her eyes glided across the hills and looked into the navy blue and salted sky. Her mind raced back to her history and found herself back into a cycle of depression. That was what she liked to bottle up. Though sometimes, it helped tempt her with fire. Ira had to leave because she would have found a way to start a fire with things like a hair straightener.

I am young
you old
but we still had our time together
Though, that was not enough for us

She heard some foot steps. With each thump against the raw ground, she tapped her thigh. The sound of them were getting closer and closer.

You held the knife
but I'm the one who killed you

Ira looked down at her watch. It was midnight. Maybe this person was escaping their fears within the confines of their own home.

"Hello?" Ira asked. She didn't turn to the direction of the stranger, nor would she wait for them to answer. She would keep her pace and pay attention to their voice if they did decide to answer.

Good-bye, daddy

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2009 21:22:32 GMT -6 by ira » Back to Top  
santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 28, 2009 22:13:51 GMT -6 »

Santiago Decided to come around the school and just relax himself, Berlin was at home sleeping so he decided to sneak out and get a little 'by myself meeting going,' he had his trusty silver cigarette case with him, his I-Pod, car keys and everything else he usually carried. Opening his case which was in his right hand he plucked a rolled stogy out and lit it with his zippo, putting both object inhis pocket, he strolled down the sidewalk in-front of the school.

Looking at his watch he saw the time was eleven fifty, he felt wide awake as he took a long pull from the distinct smelling cigarette, the sharp smell of his ingredient hit his nose and tickled it a bit, exhaling he saw the thick smoke rise and disappear.

No one was present in the vicinity, or so he thought, as he turned the corner he heard light footsteps. Looking ahead of him he noticed a delicate figure, that of a female and he wondered (Why would this chick be out here alone? Maybe she lives around here, guess it won't hurt to talk to her maybe keep her company. This place ain't exactly safe.)

Walking a bit quicker, he closed the gap between him and the girl. Taking another drag he held it in as he approached and exhaled, before he got to her. Noticing she heard him, by the slight jerk of her head, he heard her greeting and inhaled another pull. Approaching her casually he exhaled through his nose and walk with her as he responded...

"Hello miss. Nice to meet you I'm Santiago. What are you doing around here so late?"

Taking another pull he held it in again and exhaled slowly in a long and thick stream of white smoke, the smell would definitely be noticed by his new found companion, but he hoped she didn't mind his smoking.

ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 1, 2009 1:33:33 GMT -6 »

The stranger made themselves clear into her view by walking near her. Also, made it clear he was a he and was smoking. Her eyes shifted to the source. She had smoked, but it wasn't the same reason why everyone else did. Her eyes stared longingly at the flame that burned the tobacco when he inhaled.

Watch it eat away the addiction
faster than you can consume
breathing in your air
and billowing out the fume

Then her sense of reality snapped back once she heard the boy questioning her curfew.

"My name is Ira, but people call me Twaddley. I am out because I was trying to run away from a feeling. Though now I think it was a bad idea, because it is getting worse." she patted at her pockets to feel for a pack of prime times. If Dr.Ways had stolen them it would be both a blessing and an annoyance. She then heard the hollow thump against the carton and slid it out from her pocket. "Do you have a light? I managed to lose my lighter. I do that a lot." she manages to lose it to the holds of Demetri. He liked to confiscate the very thing that can get her five years in prison... or even hurt some people and gain a life time.

(OOC: sorry this was epically lame)

« Last Edit: Sept 1, 2009 1:33:53 GMT -6 by ira » Back to Top  
santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 2, 2009 1:19:53 GMT -6 »

OOC: Not lame at all, it's casual, something easy going, i like it.:

"Nice to meet you Ira...I think i'll stick to that because Twaddley sounds kinda odd, I hope you don't take that the wrong way."

Reaching into his left pocket he pulled out his silver Zippo, opening it as Ira out a cigarette in her mouth, he struck the flint and the fire came on and lit her cigarette. Santiago watched as she took a drag and exhaled the smoke, feeling the strong smell tingle his nose, he took a hit of his spliff and held the smoke in for a few seconds before letting it out...

"I'm glad I don't smoke them things, they're horrible for your lungs, I stick to my own thing, healthier and more enjoyable."

Taking another hit real fast he held it in for a second and then exhaled through his nose...

"So what feeling are you trying to run away from exactly, stressed out I can see."

Santiago stood casually, taking another drag. He was feeling nice, his eyes began to get narrow and he felt the urge to smile a bit more, he definitely felt this smoke, (Damn yo, this Alaskan piff is ill. I'm gonna finish this batch fast as hell.) Looking at Ira, he exhaled the smoke through his nose again as he extended his hand to her and offered some of his smoke.

« Last Edit: Sept 2, 2009 1:21:09 GMT -6 by ira » Back to Top  
ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 6, 2009 1:22:33 GMT -6 »

She watched as he pulled out a lighter and even had done the honors of lighting it for her. He commented on what she smoked and she just ignored it. She didn't care what she was smoking as long as she got to see the light flick.

And when she heard that spark of fire burst from the tiny lighter, her eyes watched with timeless enchantment.

Brought to life through the snap of his fingers
to fade as fast as his grasp releases
I call for it to return
but it no longer hears my beckon

Once he was done with the lighter she focused on her smoke and took a few drags before putting it out. Ira never liked smoking it too long, but she always waited for it to get somewhat smaller so people won't question why she put it out so quickly.

Santiago then asked what her feelings were. What harm could it do to tell him? Who knew. Though before she got an answer out, he offered her his. She could smell what it was and a smile spread on her lips. She could only imagine what it would be like if someone like her smoked that. Probably would end up like another five.

"My feeling was wanting to burn down the whole fucking student dorm." the way she said it sounded psychotic... yet again, there was no way to make it sound somewhat sane. She took what he had to offer and set a long drag into her lungs. Ira handed it back to him before letting the smoke exhale form her lungs. With a wide grin she then continued, "and I'm sure that won't help."

Now she was a light wait. She never really had done this, but that was because she had a supervisor hanging onto her every step; so, she was always up for new experiences. Also, so far he was talking to her and that rarely happened for the strange girl. At least, Ira expected him to get a little creeped out and find an excuse to leave.

"We can always see how things turn out." she gave the boy a sly wink.

(OOC:...lame again...I hope I'm giving you enough to work with x_x)

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 11, 2009 17:40:14 GMT -6 »

Smiling as her psychotic sounding feeling, he chuckled a bit and thought (Well I can assume she is a pyro, makes sense why she stared at the lighter flame so intently. She seems cool though, let's see where this goes.) Seeing her accept his offer, Santiago watched her take a drag of his smoke, smiling at her he said...

"Well I'm sure thats going to hit you very quickly because it hit me pretty quick...As for burning the dorm down, I can help you with that one, I'm fairly adept at pyro-mania, pretty fun if you ask me."

Taking the smoke back from Ira he took a long drag and held it in his lungs, looking at her with wide eyes he felt his chest heave forward, before he exhaled the smoke and coughed out the rest. Hawking up a lougy he spit it out on the street and looked back at Ira...

"Sorry about that, I tend to spit pretty frequently, though I can try not to. I bothers me when I do so, but I'd rather expel it then take it in."

Winking back at her he smiled and passed the smoke back to her, seeing her take another drag, he turned his head to the corner of the block, just looking at the empty space blankly he saw spots appear in-front of his eyes, shaking his head a bit, he turned his look back to Ira and asked...

"So what do you feel like doing?"

ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 16, 2009 21:36:39 GMT -6 »

He offered to help burn down the dorms. Now that was too much temptation for her liking. The girl escaped her dorms so she wouldn't commit yet another crime. This way, there was a chance to actually kill people and arson that involves the deaths of others conclude to life in prison.

She just stared at him, trying to see the joke in his words before he apologized for spitting. Any guy spit, but never bothered to say sorry. Well, at least he was considerate?

It was now her turn once again to take a drag and she did. Ira held it for a while before blowing it out in rings. She was feeling it and her pupils were a new size.

"So what do you feel like doing?"

A smile spread across her lips as she thought about it.

"I want a shit load of cotton candy............Arcade. That should be fun..."
her eyes were already bloodshot and she was squinting... yet of course she was trying to hide the fact she was squinting by spreading her eyelids as far as they could go... she failed obviously.

"But I am new... where the hell would there be an arcade?" she laughed at her statement, though it wasn't funny... but how she said it seemed hilarious at the moment.

(OOC:Sorry lame... but at least I replied!)

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 19:49:28 GMT -6 »

Taking his smoke back, it was more then half way done, so he took a long drag from his smoke and held it in for a few seconds, feeling his body convulse in a harsh way he billowed out a long stream of smoke and began coughing harshly, beating his chest with his fist he coughed a bit more and then took a deep breath, hawking up a deep lougy and spit it out...

"Sorry about that Ira, I just had to after that cough."

Taking another drag from his smoke he, held it in briefly and let it out. Looking over at Ira as he passed it to her, seeing her smoked out he could tell she was feeling it, her trick after she exhaled made him laugh, he hardly saw people do it so it made him laughed since he was feeling the same as Ira was. Hearing her respond to his question he couldn't help but laugh at it, nodding to her he said...

"I agree, I'm kind of hungry to and an arcade right now is a stupendous idea. I hope you don't mind my lady joining us, she enjoys such activities and she enjoys smoking as well...As for finding an arcade don't worry i got it solved."

Turning around, he took another drag of his smoke and tossed it to the street. Feeling nice he looked over to Ira and motioned to her so they could walk down the street. Reaching the corner they turned and walked over to Santiago's car, getting inside as he disengaged the alarm, he turned on his car, before leaving his grabbed his phone from his pocket and called Berlin, hearing the answering machine pick up he left her a message and hung up.

Speeding out of his parking spot, they headed down the streets and onto the highway, Santiago was cruising at a good speed so no police would pull them over. Getting off the highway at his exit, he went to his building and called Berlin again to let her know he was outside the apartment, hearing her answer the phone he said...

"Hey baby. I'm outside the building come downstairs."

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 20:03:49 GMT -6 »

The phone had rung.. and rung.. and rung.

FINALLY!! The answering machine picked up.

Berlin hadn't, because she had been drying her hair at the time after taking a shower. Santiago was out and she wanted to be smokin' hot by the time he got back so that they might go out to dinner or something tonight. Santiago was constantly treating her to things and making her feel like the princess that she had never felt in her life.

She loved him. And he loved her. Enough said.

She got out of the bathroom forgetting about the answering machine she headed to her closet, and began rifling through her clothes. She wanted to be pretty, hot, and sexy, without overdoing it. And there was a such thing as over doing it. So many girls these days didn't think so, but it was definatly a possibility. So she picked out things that she thought might look nice together and yet give off that sexy yet sophisticated enough look that she wasn't trashy.

A short black pleated skirt. The kind that cheerleaders wore. Went over the hips that Santi couldn't keep his hands off of. Over that went a skin tight red tank top that hugged every inch of skin and curve. Over that she put a black button down shirt. Buttoned up only over her stomach so that her curved rounded chest showed and her cleavage. Coming out with shoes in hand she headed to the living room just in time for the phone in the kitchen to ring.

"Hello?"

Her voice answered as she picked up the phone while putting large golden heart earings in her ears. It was Santiago. She smiled at his voice.

"Hey baby. I'm outside the building come downstairs."

"Okay!"

She hung up after expressing her love for him and put her slip on shoes on. She grabbed her keys and put her money in her bra. She headed down the stairs blonde curls moving gently around her as she did so. Excited to see what Santiago had in store for them.

Not that long ago Berlin was a homless girl that had nothing to her name. But she had met Santiago. A guy that had taken some interest in her. Showed her how to work, and how to sell the good stuff. She had made a bit of money using her own connections as well. he had given her a place to live, a man to love, and a great life. One that she had never dreamed that she could have and was grateful for.

She came out downstairs to see him and another woman in the car. Her brow rose for a moment, but she trusted Santiago. They had already had a little talk about him and letting other women hit on him without telling them he was taken. She was tired of having to claim and reclaim her man. She was sure he would be the same if there were tons of guys after her. Still though she came to the car and poked her head through the window kissing Santiago softly on the lips.

"Hey love." she smiled brightly her blue eyes shifted to the girl in the passenger seat. "Nice to meet you, I'm Berlin."

Moving, she moved to the back seat and slid in closing the door behind her she buckled up and grinned smelling pot in the car. They had been smoking. Not that she minded. She smoked it and sold it, just depended on the day, the time, and her mood.

ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 21:34:02 GMT -6 »

He agreed to her idea then asked if his lady would like to come. She would rather not. Her hanging out with someone already was enough for her. Let alone have a girl join them? Ira was bullied by girls. Well... what the fuck.

"Okay...Don't care." she followed him to his car and she hopped in the passengers side and they drove off. Ira watched as all the lights passed by with a lot of amusement. Red and orange lights radiated from neon signs and she just wanted to make those red and orange lights come to life. Everything slowed and she realized they came to a stop. The girl came out and Ira just had her eyes perk, observing the girl who will be joining them that evening.

She would kiss him through the window and that would just simply annoy Ira. If the girl feels threatened she should just go find some other guy whom won't make her worry.

To fall prey to what you believe.
What is it that strives me?
Fight for a reason to find it...
Back stabbed in the midst of the war
dying bloodied...for what you believed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Berlin."

Blondy interrupted her thoughts and Ira gave the fakes smile possible. "Ira." she stated her name. She looked the girl up and down, giving her a crooked smile, "Trying out for the squad?"

That was one thing she should be working on, but won't; her manners. Dr.Ways states that she won't make any friends that way, but when she used to be the way he wants to see her turn... she never had friends. Thusly! Contradicting his own words of wisdom. In some aspects, she was smarter than the doctor... obviously a lot more if she managed to out wit him to have a little go out on the town... lucky him it wasn't her burning down the dorms.

"Arcade time." her smile turning a little more warm, as if nothing had happened.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 23, 2009 10:06:37 GMT -6 »

When Berlin made it downstairs and came over to Santiago's side, he got out of the car and gave her a hug before she got into the car, getting back in he drove out of his parking spot and headed off down the streets, music was blasting inside the car, so he thought conversation was really in order. Getting to a red light he looked into the back seat through the rear-view mirror, with his eyes meeting with Berlin's he smiled at her and blew her a kiss, looking back to the road, he made a right turn onto Florence boulevard and cruised slowly as they passed by the arcade.

Motioning for Ira to look to the right side he said...

"Check it out Ira, the arcade is right there on the right side of the street, it's actually pretty big, it's called smiles entertainment. Two floors as well, it's fun."

Cruising down the block he found a parking spot at the corner of the block, so he eased into it and turned of his car. Looking behind him he smiled at Berlin and exited the car, pressing down on the switch, the seat slid forward and he took Berlin's hand to help her out of the car. Noticing what she was wearing as she stood up, Santiago's eyes widened and he said...

"Whoa baby, you look amazing. Damn girl, wanna stay in the car and have a little private time. Don't worry the windows will fog up so no one can see us."

Santiago laughed a bit and winked at Berlin to let her know he was kidding, but her titillating outfit made him actually want to go along with his idea. Closing his car door, he activated the alarm and walked over to the side walk where Ira was, hand in hand with Berlin. Looking at Ira he smiled and motioned to her to follow them. Walking down to the arcade they saw a crowd of people in-front of the place, they made their way inside and saw it was filled with people.

Noticing Ira had walked off on her own, Santiago looked at Berlin and asked her...

"Baby I hope you don't mind us being here, I felt like doing something like this tonight, and when I met this chick she suggested it as well, so I thought 'why not' So I hope you don't mind...And I wanna ask you something else, would you mind trying to be friendly with her, she doesn't seem to be super friendly, but shes nice. She seems to need a friend other then me, would you mind trying baby?"

Smiling at her, Santiago kissed her forehead softly and walked with her to the change machine, before getting his tokens he emptied his front left pocket of everything that was inside it. He inserted a ten dollar bill into the machine and stuffed all the tokens that came down into his empty pocket. Facing Berlin he smiled and said...

"I feel like I'm ten again, it's been ages since I've been to an arcade. Want me to get you some tokens?"

Looking beyond Berlin's shoulder he saw Ira walking back toward them, so when she came close Santiago asked her...

"Hey Ira, do you have money or do you need me to spot you. I got can spot you if you don't have money?"

berlin

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 26, 2009 22:13:26 GMT -6 »

"Ira."

Strange but not terribly unusual name. Though the snippy way she said it brought a brow to rise from the blonde girl in the back seat. As Ira sized Berlin up she decided to make a comment on the way that she was dressed. Apparently, she didn't appreciate cute style when she saw it.

"Trying out for the squad?"

"Cute, but no. How did you two meet?"

The car started and the question would go unanswered as Santiago's music kicked in loudly. Oh well, not that it mattered. Berlin didn't mind being in the backseat and she didn't mind hanging out with other girls either. They drove the music making the car nearly vibrate from the loud bass that played through the system in it. Berlin looked around, occassionally meeting Santiago's eyes in the rear view mirror and shooting him cute winks. They had been through a lot lately, her and Santiago. She felt that their bond was even deeper now but she was still the same playful Berlin.

The arcade turned out not to be far. Ira wasn't the only one that might be looking out the windows checking out the building when Santiago pointed it out. Even Berlin leaned across the lower seat and looked at the building. Two stories of fun and games. Berlin grinned and righted herself as Santiago cruised the block finding himself a parking spot. Once he did, they got out and santiago offered her his hand. Taking it, she let him help her out of the backseat and onto the sidewalk.

"Whoa baby, you look amazing. Damn girl, wanna stay in the car and have a little private time. Don't worry the windows will fog up so no one can see us."

Berlin grinned. "Now now we can't leave our new buddy all alone, you'll just have to suffer til we get home."

The three of them began to head to the arcade. Her hand firmly placed in Santi's after he took it. She loved being around him though, how fun it was just to be with her boyfriend. If she could get to know Ira that would be fun too, but the girl didn't seem like a very open person. Not that everyone could be as open and as giddy as Berlin could be from time to time. Santiago, waited til Ira was ahead of them before he spoke. Asking her to be nice and to make friends with Ira.

Berly rolled her eyes.

"When am I not nice, mi amour? I'll be myself, hopefully she'll come around."

Inside, the sounds of the games being played was loud. The music on the machines seemed to blare all at once. Token machines dispensing coins sounded. Tickets being given to winners were piling on the floor of games that doled them out quickly and easily. She looked around as Santiago led her towards the token machine so that he could change his moeny into tokens to play with.

"I feel like I'm ten again, it's been ages since I've been to an arcade. Want me to get you some tokens?"

"Please?"

She leaned up and pecked him on the cheek looking around for Ira. When she saw the other blonde she waved at her and when Santiago offered her money for tokens she really didn't mind whatever the girl said. It wasn't as though it was important who paid.

"Or we can share mine. I was wondering if you'd like to play a few games with me Ira? What kind are your favorite?" she asked the girl with a bright smile on her face.

ira

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 27, 2009 20:09:51 GMT -6 »

Ira stared out the window.. everything looking a hell of a lot more cool.

They got there and whats his face pointed out to the arcade. Ira stared up at it. She didn't know what to expect. She was a deprived child... along with living in prison for five years; so he was always left with her imaginary friends and mud pies.

They got out of the car a block away. Ira then heard the two committing acts of being in a relationship and Ira rolled her eyes. Instead of sticking around, Ir went ahead of them to go into the arcade. The two of them were left alone and she bought some cotton candy, pop, and some chips.... and some chocolate.

Her eyes stared in awe at all the games and contraptions that surrounded the walls in the large building. Once Ira decided to return to the two she was instantly asked if she had money.

Ira was about to say she was able to pay for her own tokens, until the girl offered to share. Humph... no one asked Ira to share before... when she was in preschool the teachers would force other students to share with her... but that wasn't in their free will.

Ira smiled, and nodded at the girl. Smart ass comments to shy little girl. She asked what her favorite games were. Not knowing the answer, her eyes scanned the games around them. They all looked interesting, but it would look as though she didn't know how to play any; so, she couldn't pretend something was her favorite and seem more normal than she was.

"I don't know...I haven't been at an arcade before.." half of the reason why she had suggested it. "What is... fun?"

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 27, 2009 20:59:31 GMT -6 »

As the two girls went off together to play, Santiago walked deeper into the arcade and found the game he was looking for, Time crisis three, he immediately threw his earphones on to drown out all the noise and he dropped four tokens into the coin slot and engaged the game, as it started Santiago had the light gun pointed at the screen, then moment the action started he let off shots at every single enemy.

About ten minutes later he was already on the second level and running through the second area within the stage, shooting every enemy that came on the screen Santiago had about two lives left, he wanted to continue playing but he decided after losing in the current game to go and play another one. Getting through the the second area he arrived at the end of the second stage, and it seemed harder then it he thought, the boss was very hard and moved extremely fast.

After about six minutes he lost to the second stage boss and walked away from the game, walking past a few racing games he noticed a game he loved playing, Crazy taxi. Jumping into the seat he fed the machine two tokens and the game started, he chose his favorite cabby and started playing, riding to his first fare he picked him up and went to the stop quickly. After about fifteen minutes he had made about four thousand dollars and had fifteen seconds left on the clock, since he was already bored of playing the game, letting the clock run up he got off the seat and walked away from the game.

Walking around the arcade, he wanted to find the girls and see what they were up to, as he walked around about five minutes, he couldn't find them, so he decided to go to another game, walking around he found a game he loved to play, Dance Dance revolution. Walking up to it he removed his earphones and slipped four tokens into the slot and began to play, choosing his first song on normal difficulty he breezed through it, choosing his second song, this time on heavy difficulty he had a bit of trouble almost losing on the 2nd stage, but he managed to refill his dance bar and passed, choosing the third song on the same difficulty he breezed through it, but it left him breathless and sweaty.

Walking off the machine he went back on his search for his girlfriend and Ira, so he walked up to the second floor and after a few minutes he found them talking to each other near some street fighter machines, smiling Santiago walked over to the girls and asked...

"So ladies how are you two enjoying the time here?"