Author Topic: New School. New Town, New Country (Open) (Read 397 times)
trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

New School. New Town, New Country (Open)
« Sept 17, 2009 2:28:56 GMT -6 »

"What the hell was I thinking? Sure, lets go to the states and attend a new school for my first year of high school. That's not weird at all." A heavy sigh followed the solemn tone of the Fremont Freshmen as he made his way onto the collective. Staring down at the flapping piece of paper in his hand he readjusted his back-pack on his shoulder before grabbing the paper and holding it flat. "So... Having entered from the north gate I need to make my way to the big building in the south. Great... I can only assume I'll get another map and be forced to frequently learn my schedule and the rooms and floors on the run."

Adjusting the foreign fabric around his neck he loosened his tie, having finally gotten it acceptable by his father's military standards after his eight try. Turning over his hand he looked at his wrist, just noting that it was creeping up on 0700 hours. He didn't mind being early, but this almost seemed ridiculous. As he stared across the campus he noticed the large white ivory wall around the school and let out another groan. He was told there was a military school on campus, but his was suppose to be relatively normal, almost like a regular high school. So what was with the entrapping walls? With another groan of non-conformity he trudged forward, getting his new formal dress shoes dirty as he dragged the toes over the walk way.

After a good twenty plus minutes of his emo-like-trudging he arrived at a large ebony gate, the presence seeming to conflict with the ivory barricade as he made his way through, taking his time to do a full 360 while looking over the gate. Finding himself no where near the front door he continued to move southbound before wrapping around the school. The first thing to catch his eye was the worn-out statue. To him it was an eye-sore, but that's because he knew nothing of the school and thought it to be it's first principle, or something of the sort. Regardless, after seeing the statue finding the main entrance was a snap.

30 minutes later he made his way out of the main office after being pointed towards the administration's building. Just shy of 0800 he had a bit of time to get use to the school. At least where his first couple of classes were before the first break. Exiting through the north entrance of the administrations building he realized just how large and confusing his new school really was. The map he got made things a bit easier, as it was just for John C. Fremont High, rather then everything in the Collective, which showed Fremont as a giant Grey patch, not a multitude of buildings.

Going over to the fountain/Koi pond he sat down on it's edge, looking over his school schedule as his elbows rested on his knees and his forehead on his hand. Pushing his fingers through his hair he let out his third audible groan of the day as he tried to figure out where he had to go first.

"Uhh. Guess the classes won't be crowded.... Damn, I can't read this."

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 19, 2009 12:35:08 GMT -6 »

It was Monday.

JT's eyelids twitched in the final spasms of sleep, then slowly opened, blinking and squinting in the morning sun. He stretched his long limbs and crawled out of his tent, yawning and groaning. Ever since his childhood JT had had problems sleeping and living under "normal" conditions. He disliked real beds and rooms, in fact he disliked being inside any building for longer than a few hours. So it wasn't too surprising, for his standards anyway, that he refused to live inside the dorms with all the other students. Instead, he had set up a semi-permanent campsite on the far edge of the compound, in a secluded spot hidden by a small cropping of trees and a rocky ridge line.

It was just barely past dawn when JT awoke. The blond tousled his hair, feeling the dirt and dust shift and fall from the strands. No putting it off any longer. He had to wash up or risk having lice for the rest of the month. Throwing his school uniform into a ratty canvas bag, he began the ten minute walk across campus. He arrived the general courtyard of his school, Fremount High, and dropped his meager belongings on the ledge surrounding the pond. Clothed in only a torn pair of khaki shorts - no shirt, no shoes - JT casually waded into the clear water and sprawled out, allowing the water to soak his entire body. This...was a JT bath.

The large blond had been relatively quiet and zoned out during the whole procedure. It was only once he had picked the last few bits of grass from his bangs that he noticed the younger, smaller man sitting nearby, horribly depressed from the looks of it. That was unusual, JT normally had the fountain all to himself this early on a Monday. He was irritated at the sight of another person yet intrigued by the unknown face. Standing up in the knee deep water, dirty runoff dripping from his highly muscled form and soaked shorts, JT called to the man and said "Sup kid. You new here or something?"

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 19, 2009 12:51:40 GMT -6 »

The voice caught him by surprise, making him question where it was from. The pond was to big for the person to have spoken from the other side, and he was to far in the 'center' of his side for the person to have said it while walking around. Did that mean they were in the fountain? Whether that was it or not his body seemed to react in a different way, instantly standing up and taking a few steps away before turning while his mind tried to clear things up. He couldn't believe the sight he came across, a tall blonde man bathing in the Koi pond. What an odd sight, especially for the 'reserved' John C. Fremont High School. Reaching up he scratched the back of his head as he looked towards the guy, reading no real forms of hostility from his current stance.

"Uh... Yeah. First day." He said as his eyes narrowed and he tried to figure out if the boy was a student her, or possibly a janitor, maybe even just a passing drifter. His appearance didn't do much to give away a clue. He wanted to just come out and ask, but that seemed rude, and the last thing he wanted was to make enemies before the school day even started. That's when he realized how tense he was, standing in a semi fighting stance with left hand just above waist height, clenched as his right held his 'directory' back. Trying not to seem so obvious he brought his right side up until it was even with left, trying to seem as nonthreatening as he could.

"My Names Richard Trithardt. I'm a Freshmen here." He left his introduction there, acting a bit more formally then he normally would, but figured it was more polite to try and make the older man follow his lead if he belonged to this school or not.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 20, 2009 18:28:03 GMT -6 »

JT kept standing in the pond, nonchalant, shoulders drooped and eyes bleary. Kid was awfully uptight. If he kept acting that way JT was liable to start getting nervous himself. Lots of twitchy movements and all. JT waded his way to the edge of the pond as the kid introduced himself. A freshman huh? Makes sense, Richy didn't look like all that much physically, from appearances alone anyway. Stepping out of the cool water, JT stood by the side and shook his body from head to toe, wet dog style, before he reached into his bag and pulled out a filthy white towel.

He began toweling off and said to the new recruit, "First day huh Richy? Must be nice not knowing what goes on in this place."

JT finished drying off (everything but his hair, which lay in thick wet ropes across his forehead) and flung the towel aside. He unbuttoned his shorts and, as if he didn't have a care in the world, pulled the damp clothing off. Standing naked in broad daylight, he casually reached into his bag and unrolled his school uniform, a dusty mismatch of items that barely covered the policy. He slipped on his pants and his shirt, leaving the coat on the ground, and looped the tie 'round his neck like a scarf. After all, he didn't know how to tie a tie.

Turning back to the young guy, JT would continue saying, "This place is screwed up. Royally fucked you know? Lots of violence and blood and stuff. Drugs, sex, rock and roll and all that. Rapists, killers, dealers, psychos..." Then JT locked eyes with the kid and said happily, "And that just covers me...!"

Creepy? Just a 'lil I'd say.

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 20, 2009 19:00:38 GMT -6 »

As the man using the pond as a personal bath stepped out Richard moved back a few steps, deciding to keep his distance unknown individual. When he started to dry off with a dirty towel the only thing he could think of was how redundant he was being. As the silence was broken it seemed as though he was being disrespected. He didn’t know much about American culture compared to Canadian, but he had thought a form of respect went all the way around. He guessed he was wrong.

When he stripped himself of his lower garments Richard’s gaze didn’t waver. He was use to this sort of behaviour, not in public mind you, but in the gyms change room after class. He was just happy that whoever this guy was decided to put his ragged uniform on without delay. When he started to talk again the shorter, lighter of the two just stood there, his mind processing the words and decided not to overreact to his words. He seemed to be someone who tried his hardest to rile others up. When he came around to his final words, a look of disgust rolled over the freshmen’s eyes, obviously revolted by his words.

“You have issues.” Turning away from him he was about to walk away, deciding it was best to just try and ignore him and find his way around on his own, until he realized his bag was still sitting against the fountain. Turning back he looked at the ‘psychopath’ wondering if he should just walk away. He didn’t want to be labelled as anything on his first day, so instead of saying anything else he just moved forward, moving to walk past JT and grab his bag before leaving.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 20, 2009 20:03:03 GMT -6 »

OOC: It's short but I wanted to keep plot moving. Hope you don't mind.

JT finished dressing to his satisfaction, which meant coat on but no shoes, and eyed the smaller man closely. He was heading towards him, probably going to get the bag JT had spied earlier. As the man came to be parallel with JT the blond threw out a heavy arm, looking to block Richy's path. Issues?

"Yeah, I do. A lot." JT spoke staring forward, back where Richy had come from. And slowly he turned his head to his left, looking down slightly at the thin kid beside him. The blond's crystal blue eyes, which had appeared tired and sleepy before, were suddenly very wide. Spiderwebs of red blood crisscrossed the whites, and the beginnings of a grin were stretching on JT's lips.

"Why don't I show you what I mean..."

« Last Edit: Sept 20, 2009 20:04:44 GMT -6 by zev » Back to Top  
trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 20, 2009 20:20:57 GMT -6 »

(Same issue here. Once action actually break out it'll be easier.)

"Is that really necessary?" He said with an arm stopping his path.
He could've just dipped under it, but it was early, and he was getting a bit cranky. His bag had a few snacks in it, as well as a few other objects he wanted to make sure he didn't lose. Looking up and to his left he looked at the wide-open eyes of the psychopath, his looking rather dead, like that of a ghoul that would wander the fair planes.

Acting as though the decision was made he used his left arm to lift up JT’s, moving to step under it with little ease. Despite this being his plan he doubted he’d actually be allowed to so casually move. That’s why as he walked it didn’t even think to take his eyes off of the Fremont Student, using his left arm as best he could as a form of a deterrent. If he was allowed to move behind the man he’d grab his bag with his right hand and swing it over his shoulder, turning to continued to face the student before moving away and around.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 0:32:44 GMT -6 »

Do you have any idea... ANY idea how much koi are worth? As symbols of prosperity, they tend to fetch a pretty penny depending on how big, what kind, and how pretty they are. Sure, cheaper koi can be worth around $10-50 for your average middle-class family... But older, more attractive, well-kept larger koi? They can be worth around hundreds or thousands. While most people would overlook this fact because these fish are merely decoration, Dagny has been around enough fancy places to know their value. When the Vietnamese woman learned about the campus's koi pond, she decided to see for herself how much dough went into it for... Future reference. When she arrived in her (stolen) Fremont uniform, she soon learned that other things went into the pond as well, like your friendly neighborhood JT having a chat with your garden variety Richard Trithardt. Her confusion was hidden behind her sunglasses. It appeared they were too preoccupied to notice this trespasser and all the better for her as she carefully made her way around them to check out if the pond had anything valuable. But if by any chance they did notice her, she'd serve as quite a distraction for one of them to beat up the other if it came to that.

Now, if these fish aren't worth their weight in gold, that bag over there looks promising... No, not the one between the two dudes—The one on the edge...

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 8:41:53 GMT -6 »

JT allowed Richy to move past him, gauging his reaction to the blond's sudden attitude change. His voice showed nothing but his actions spoke volumes. Defensive movements, eyes locked on the larger man. JT had him at least cautious, if not scared. Good enough. JT remained where he stood, watching Richy carefully as he picked up his bag and prepared to leave. Yeah, JT could have attacked him from the outset, but there was little fun in that. Too cliche. JT wanted to make things more interesting. So before the smaller man had a chance to walk away, JT turned and said to him,

"Are you a betting man Richy? Care to make a wager with me? If you've got the balls of course."

JT's eyes had relaxed slightly so that he almost appeared normal, save the everlastingly creepy grin he could never erase. Adjusting his sport coat and locking eyes with the other man, JT continued by saying, "Since you interrupted my morning routine, I haven't gotten my workout in yet. How about a fight, you versus me. You win, I'll guide you around the school today, show you the rooms and all that shit. I win...you give me your bag. And you're my personal errand boy for the day. Sound good?"

JT suddenly jabbed a finger in the general direction of the girl snooping around nearby. Though he didn't know where exactly she was or anything else about the person besides gender, JT's animal instincts wouldn't allow him to ignore someone sneaking around. "She can act as judge." he declared.

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 13:15:29 GMT -6 »

Now out of the Fremont students reach he started to walk away, that was until he was a particular question. Truth is he wasn’t a betting man, never having betted on anything in his life, but this guy was being such a prick, so persistent that he just wanted for him to shut up. No, that’s not quite right, he wanted to shut him up. He hadn’t ever actually been the type to be this aggravated, but it seemed that after all the changes this was one more that had slipped through his mind. Setting his bag down he turned back to the Fremont student, his eyes narrowed like he was trying to stare a thousand meters away, directing it straight at the blonde.

“That’s a pretty lop sided bet. When I win, you’ll act as my errand boy, and I’ll take what I wish from you.” Turning back around he kneeled in front of his bag, opening it up and rummaging through its contents until he got to his lunch. He quickly grabbed a bottle of water, wetting his mouth before pulling out a container of red powder. Opening the lid he took a bunch into his hand, grabbing it with three fingers – thumb, index and middle acting like a claw, as he shouted back to the tall blonde. “If we have a deal, then lets do this.” Tilting his head forward he greedily shoved the powder under his tongue before closing the container and shoving it back in his bag, turning around and looking at his opponent.

Snapping his hands down he quickly brushed them back and forth on his pant legs before he loosened the top button of his uniform and took his tie completely off, throwing it back beside his bag before doing the same with his blazer. All this time he had watched the blonde psychopath, ready to deviate from his plan of actions as his mouth salivated at an increased rate, and sweat already began to form and drip down from his short hairline. Stepping out with his left leg he kept his hips square as he brought both hands up close to his face, arm’s vertical with his left just a bit further forward as his body concaved and formed a ‘C’ with his hips and shoulders being the top points.

Turning his hands over he flicked his wrists and digits twice in a fluid motion, telling his enemy to come forward if he dared. After he did he tightened his hands back up into fists and started to lightly bounce back and forth on his toes, keeping both heels off the ground.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Sept 21, 2009 22:38:25 GMT -6 »

((OOC: Huge koi is huge.))

Dagny was caught by surprise when JT pointed in her general direction. She too had her own animal instincts about her, but unlike JT's predatory senses, hers were focused on opportunities and this opportunity wasn't looking so good with this recent development. She looked around and over her shoulder to see if he was pointing at anyone else since he wasn't looking directly at her. He meant her. She sighed and assessed the situation... The bigger and blonder of the two looked like he meant business and was the sort to hurt small animals if given the incentive to. The student undressing came off as a procedural sort of individual who wouldn't stand out unless he couldn't help it. As “nice” as it would be to watch a fight and figure out who she should later better-get-to-know for “business purposes”, she had other business afoot and the happy, large, expensive koi nomming on the algae next to her foot just begging for her to take it home. She muttered under her breath...

“Well it's not like I agreed to this and he just said I could judge, so it doesn't necessarily mean I should judge, therefore...”

...And more mumbling until her words were instead in the safe confines of her mind. Dagny wanted a koi and seriously didn't come that prepared for koi-napping. She looked at JT's bag and it looked about the right size to hold one big fish. Humane? Uhh... No... And she felt bad about possibly hurting the fish, but she figured that if she was careful enough, the damage will be kept to a minimum. She wandered around the two would-be combatants to the other side of the pond. She kept her eyes on them like a judge should, but for the sake of getting things done, if the end of the fight happened faster than expected, she would simply say that JT won for all intents and purposes.

Yeah. What a judge.

Hey, it's not like I'm getting anything out of this...

« Last Edit: Sept 21, 2009 22:39:01 GMT -6 by ๖ۣValencia Tiao » Back to Top  

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 22, 2009 20:09:52 GMT -6 »

"Good enough for me."

JT said it to both people gathered there. Yes to the bet and yes to the girl's half-hearted response. Seeing the young man suck on a pinch of red and instantly get into the mood, JT could only smile and nod. A drug perhaps? Didn't matter; JT had enough chemical imbalances in his head to snap Charles Manson back into sanity. Richy had his stance and the big blond wasted no more time. He charged.

The distance between them was minimal and JT covered it quickly. The mad dog had no idea what his opponent brought to the table: speed, power, a hide and will of steel. JT simply didn't care. He forced his body, hard towards Richy, right shoulder first. He was looking to shoulder tackle the smaller man to the ground - not a diving spear, but a bump-rush hit that would leave JT standing and Richy smacked to the ground.

If Rich tried to dodge, JT would step through and turn back, swinging a left fist backhand toward the man's head. If it landed, well, JT would pounce on him and pound fists into his skull till the red stopped flowing. And if something else happened. Well Jt wasn't really thinking. He was acting. The only thing he knew how to do...

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 22, 2009 20:38:43 GMT -6 »

Richard hated when his opponents charged straight forward. It was so barbaric, but at the same time it had a pretty useful purpose, if you could pull it off. Tightening his arms he brought them in close, opening his hands and covering his head, his finger tips grabbing the back of his skull at the top, forearms pressed together as he watched through the small crack in the narrows of his wrist with his left eye.

Lowering his stance he leaned forward, applying more weight to his front foot with his heel lifted high off the ground. He made sure to keep his body square and his defense tight, watching not so much his opponent's charging shoulder, but the steps that his feet made. Despite the short distance there were still the initial push off and a few steps needed in between to hit. He watched the steps, his mind processing the distance of each step. Not really the distance covered, but the distance between the two of them. He didn't look for feet, meters, yards, or anything of the such. But whether or not he was in striking distance.

Just outside of his striking range for his arms he pushed forward with his left foot, stepping out to the side and forward roughly half a foot. He moved forward just enough to help twist his hips over as he brought his right knee up and kicked his foot out low, angling it to the side so as the blond went to step forward with his right foot Richards kick would strike against the outside of his enemies knee, wrapping around and pushing on the back as well.

If all went according to his plan his opponent would be forced to stumble, hopefully having torn, bruised, or dislocated his opponent's knee, but in the least causing it to weaken for a moment. As per his training he'd snap his leg back just as quick as he fired it, stepping back and most likely having to 'toro' JT past him and to the ground, which he'd do with a pivot and a soft tapping push.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 7:34:10 GMT -6 »

What JT lacked in finesse Richy seemed to have in spades. Thin guy was definitely light on his feet, sliding past JT relatively easily and sending a kick aimed directly for the outside of the blond's knee. But even from that minimal exchange JT could sense they were evenly matched speed wise, or at least close to it. So while Rich was more graceful so far, JT could still match him step for step...it was just a lot more awkward looking. What all that means is that Rich's kick did strike JT's knee, but the big man was already step-diving away when the foot struck, cutting the impact by half and avoiding the matador tap-push in the process. JT moved away in the opposite direction of Rich, stumbling a bit as the kick knocked him off balance. It was a painful connection but nothing a battle hardened freak like the blond couldn't handle.

Regaining his composure a couple steps later, JT whirled on his heel to face the young man again. As he did so he let out a guttural, low growl that seemed to seep forth from between his sharp, bared teeth. Beastly indeed. Using the same turn around to continue momentum, JT kicked off and went straight back at Richy. The distance was much less now, the movements quicker. And no tackle this time.

As JT entered attack range again he let loose with a fast, straight to the face left jab. Nothing fancy, but still with almost all of JT's weight and power behind it. He didn't understand restraint. Regardless of what happened with the jab, connect, dodge, or counter, JT would followup with a right cross that arched in far from the side, gaining even more power than the jab as it traveled in. Street fight-boxing 101. If Rich found ways around the punches JT didn't care. The blond beast worked best as either an overpowering force or one that fed on the opponent's attacks like a masochist. Whichever way the fight went, JT was prepared to react as needed...

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 15:25:51 GMT -6 »

So far so good, his training had paid off with little to no repercussion, except for his slight miscalculation on the blondes speed. Something he'd adjust to while watching his actions. Watching as his enemy spun around he kept his jaw clenched tight, hands up with his left side forward, just as he had done before. After the initial rush he expected nothing less then a quick and serious attack to keep flowing. It was something he had set in his mind, that this guy was just like a mad dog, like his resume of issues considered.

Tilting his head forward he went back into a tucking motion, closing both hands by his head as he did before when the larger man charged him, forearms acting as a shield while pressed tightly over his head. Watching through the small crack in his wrists he saw, and felt the left hand crash into his forearms, sending a stinging sensation through his arms as they grew accustom to the power and feeling of the punch, and his knuckles rather then the 4oz gloves they wore.

Rather then watching the fist itself he watched his opponents body, more so the right shoulder, figuring a stronger, right punch was to follow. He was correct, but he just needed to figure out what type of punch it was going to be. It started wide, so he switched his left arm from covering the front of his face to the side just by lifting his elbow and pulling his hand down. His bicep and forearm created a dense shield of muscle and bone as his fingers hugged the back of his head and he stepped forward again in a diagonal, just like with his previous counter, to absorb the blow from the forearm, rather then the fist.

But he had an alternative motive for getting in closer, one was that he was now within his own striking range for both punches and knee's - if he thrusted his hips forward to strike. The other was that he was now on the inside of his opponents arms, leaving the face rather undefended for his own version of a blitz attack. Pushing his right arm out he'd use it to push away on his enemies left just long enough for the saliva and cyan pepper in his mouth to burst out in a spray toward his opponent's eyes.

The red powder he had 'eaten' before was the delicious, but extremely hot spice used in many, many things. That's why he started to sweat so abruptly, and now it was being used as an impromptu version of mace. But Richard wasn't sure how this was going to work, so instead of attacking right away he decided to leave it just at the attack on the eyes, that way he could guard or evade should anything occur that he didn't foresee.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 29, 2009 22:04:21 GMT -6 »

Little guy still had the moves. He blocked JT's punches like a pro and edged inside the guard, taking away the blond's reach advantage. And then he spit in JT's eyes.

JT was surprised by the unorthodox attack and took the spray head on. Guess it wasn't an upper drug after all. The red juice coated the bigger man's face and caused him to buckle backwards out of reflex. Wiping at the stinging spray, JT blinked, his normally blood shot eyes turning all the redder. And then he started laughing. A jovial, deep, heavy laugh. tears were streaming from his eyes at this point but he just kept laughing. Then he spoke, catching his breath in between laughs.

"What, haha, what the fuck? Hahaha, pepper spray? You think I ain't, hah, used to this? I grew up in Mexico bitch! They fed us peppers like candy and maced the fuck out of us to help keep us under control. This is ain't more than a bee sting to me!"

Indeed, his vision was nearly half gone but the pain didn't slow down the blond at all. If attacks became less focused they made up for it with sheer brutality and pain. Diving back into the fray, JT launched a series of wild shots, all in Richy's general direction. A right uppercut to start, followed by a left hook and a step-in headbutt. Then more left jabs and right crosses. A wild, angry, savage flurry.

And JT just kept laughing.

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 30, 2009 1:05:54 GMT -6 »

'Stay focused. Keep your heels up and stay alert. Ignore his voice; it's just white noise. Let him talk, waste his breath and cripple his lungs. I’ll make attrition the name of the game.'

Slipping back a few extra inches, about half a foot while he kept his guard up high as he kept moving with a subtle sway forwards and backwards. His instructor had told him that if he was ever flat footed in a fight that his reaction time would be twice as long, if not more. And so he made sure that no matter the situation that he’d always keep off his heels. It seemed to pay him back kindly, his body felt light, flexible and easy to advance or retreat.

As the tall blonde attacked once more Richard tightened his guard back towards his head, at first he was going to block it, but given his new distance and the slight vision distortion of his enemy it seemed as though with a slight adjustment he’d be able to avoid it. Leaning back he tucked his arms in close to his chest, watching the powerful arm swing in front of him frame. When he leaned back he had to plant his left heel, which meant he’d either need to avoid the next blow or move in to block it. With a quick decision he moved for another evasive maneuver, pushing off his right foot and swinging his upper body around to his left, avoiding the wild swinging hook by moving under it and adjusting his weight to front foot.

Keeping the motion going he continued to move around in a circle, lifting his body upward as he aimed to divert his enemy back once more by throwing out a clean sweeping left elbow out at a horizontal level, making sure to turn his wrist over and put it into the alcove of his chest and shoulder to increase the likelihood that if it struck it would draw blood. He hadn’t expected his enemy to go in for a head butt at this time, but the man was just as wild and unpredictable as any could fathom. If his elbow landed or not he’d push back while lifting both hands up in a guard similar to what he had first used absorb the left jab, tucking them in tight over his head to try and avoid as much damage as possible if he continued to swing.

๖ۣValencia Tiao
Hero
Miss Fortune

๖ۣValencia Tiao Avatar

Now what?

[send pm]

« Oct 1, 2009 14:08:41 GMT -6 »

Dagny winced a few times watching the fight while dumping out the contents of JT's bag. There really wasn't much in it—The only real item of importance was his uniform, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to steal clothes from a guy who bathes in koi ponds. Much less now since said guy just took a mouthful of yuck straight into the eyes and kept going at it. Yeah, the two of them were formidable, but she felt she had higher odds of living if she stole from Richard. She sighed shakily and shook her head as she submerged JT's bag into the pond to see how much water it could hold. Carrying around too much water would be more weight than necessary and too little would hurt the fish she wanted to steal.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 2, 2009 20:26:49 GMT -6 »

Miss, miss, miss. Many other fighters might have started becoming annoyed at this point. But JT was having too much fun. By the time he threw the headbutt he had closed his mouth and stopped laughing, if only to focus more power into his swings. But then, just as he sent his head forward, an elbow connected hard with his chest. It was a rough impact, pointed and hard but not enough to stop him, only hurt him. JT couldn't see through the tears and smashed his forehead into Richy's guard. Lots of packed muscle, not as hard as bone. Meant JT's thick skull was relatively unfazed.

But the big blond didn't stop. Instead he changed his tactics. This fight had to end soon or else his eyes would close up and make seeing near impossible. Pain was no longer the issue, that he could fight through. But blind was not a good way to keep moving. Just after the blocked headbutt, JT shifted his weight back, pulling his chest off Richy's elbow. But he didn't shift his feet, staying very close to Richy the whole time. Instead, JT dipped low and drove forward, looking to wrap his strong arms around Richy's thighs and slam him. He was going for a double leg takedown.

Awful hard to avoid it as this range, especially given JT's size and strength. The blond didn't need to see straight to get this right. If all went well, Richy's back and skull would crack against the cement, driven down into the ground by JT's body.

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 3, 2009 0:22:20 GMT -6 »

Richards fighting stance was only partially taken from his Muay Thai experience. The rest was changed and adapted by Bas Rutten for use in MMA. Having his torso formed in the shape of a 'C' didn't just help with absorbing blows to the stomach, but also shifting your weight to break out into a quick sprawl. As JT drove forward, diving for his legs Richard kicked his feet back, spreading them over twice his shoulders width apart while keeping up on the balls of his feet. His hands came down from his guard to grab around the back of the blonds head as he dove forward, securing him in a Muay Thai clinch, which gave Richard control over more then just his head, but also in the weight distribution of his body.

Squeezing his elbows in tight and pressing his right hand tightly over his left while grabbing at the back of his enemy's head, Richard pulled him into his chest while pushing his elbows forward while squeezing his forearms against the blurred visions enemy's head. That way if he was to try and stand up his neck would be cranked, and if he wasn't use to this sort of pressure it would cause excess pain in the upper portion of his back and lower neck.

Keeping his hips lowered towards the ground and his chest up with his enemies head pressed in with, he had already been pushed back a few feet on the unforgiving concrete and wanted to make sure he had proper footing before counter attacking. He was primed and set up to deliver some knees, just needed to make sure he had the proper grip to thrust his knees forward. Either that, or he'd wait for his enemy to stop trying to grab his legs and take him down. One action creates a reaction, he'd just have to wait for JT to try something else before he went to strike.