Author Topic: Freshman Confusion (Very Open.) (Read 641 times)
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Freshman Confusion (Very Open.)
« Sept 24, 2009 15:05:57 GMT -6 »

A good girl...that made Aleece grin a little in return to his smirk as she lifted her shoulder to shrug against, balling up the wrapper from the bandage in her hand, and the antibiotic cream she had used, "something like that."

Turning she dumped the trash in the small metal waste bin, "but you're right I'm betting Roth's bedside manners are horrible." Aleece scooped up her hat next to him and looked to the wrestler as he began to talk, glancing down to her wrist in mild surprise when she heard the bell ring. Pursing her lips she sighed a little to herself, it was indeed time for all the classes in the collective to be over.

Not exactly sure where the time had gone she worried the inside of her bottom of her lip as she dropped her hand. Well...with her plans thrown off there always tomorrow to get things done, “I guess the only thing I’ve really got to do is work o-”

Aleece was cut off and the sound face meeting door, Roth’s exclaim that made her jerk slightly and take a step back when he stumbled back, and the sight of the nurse. Her mouth was still slightly open as she watched the quick scene unfold, and she wrinkled her nose at the sight of the bottle whiskey…Regardless if she had things to do or not she was quick to follow the tall dark haired guy now leaving.

Glancing back at Richard, she sent him a look that suggested he do the same, she carefully stepped around the woman and exited, not giving a faculty member the chance to comment on a Knox student being here. It would save her loads of time and pain that was certain. Making it out the door Aleece went to the opposite wall and paused, folding her hands behind her back – letting her cover dangle from her fingers.

She didn’t think she was much fun and didn’t have any suggestions about what they could do – after all her type of fun was apparently no Roth’s type and she didn’t know Richard…

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 15:37:00 GMT -6 »

'My first day of schools already over. Damn, I was hoping for a bit more of this swelling to go down before I headed home.'

Standing up he was about to followed Roth and Aleece out of the nurses office, until the unpredicted collision with the door and the sour women behind it occurred. Richard couldn't help but smirk as the scene unfolded, the bottle of stolen jack just laying in the floor between the two. It was almost like an old western stand-off between two gun slinger's. Who'd win, the rough and tough oldie, or the arrogant new comer? Oh... Well, that was settled rather quickly with Roth leaving the bottle to it's original owner.

Following in suit Richard didn't even need Aleece's concerned glance in order to figure out this situation was as awkward as they could come. With the icepack in hand he tried to slink against the wall and out the door while being as 'ninja' as possible, only that was made more difficult by his paranoid idea's of stealth and the increasing noise of the ice shifting inside the pack pressed against his head.

Slinking through the frame and around it's corner it was like his back was attached to the wall as he stood opposite of Aleece, a slight snicker on his face at the previous scene as he looked up toward Roth, then back toward Aleece.

"Well, since it's later then I thought I guess I could be up for something fun." He said, sighing as though it was almost a burden. "Better then heading home anyways."

At the moment he'd do anything he could to avoid having to talk to his dad about getting in a fight. Luckily he hadn't talked to the nurse, so his timing was opportune as he didn't need to fill out any forms. So if he just let the swelling fade, on both his eye and lip he was sure he'd be able to sneak inside his house and go to his room without so much as a passing glance.

"Any idea's?"

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 16:17:36 GMT -6 »

"hmmm..."

There was an odd spring in Roth's step. Well odd to everyone who hadn't seen him take what would have equaled about 3 shots of straight whiskey. Roth had never gotten drunk, never planned to either. He just enjoyed the buzz when he needed it. But he did remember one important thing. His locker.

"Well I could go for some chow. Maybe something in the city. perhaps the town. I say the ultimate decision goes to Aleece. I mean it would be a tad odd for two guys to be dragging around a lovely lady with out considering her feelings, now wouldn't it."

Another thing that happened when Roth met booze. He became a little flirtatious. He was a friendly guy to being with, with the introduction of emotion enhancing substances he was known to get over complimentary to both sexes.

Now here came the problem. While he remembered he had to go to his locker, he forgot about it's contents. It was a straight shot down the hall from the nurse, but looking back on it, it may have not been a good idea to share what was inside with any of the public.

"Hmm...15.....16......23" (ooc: Yay Lost)

Roth opened his locker with a bang. The light metal door hitting it's neighbor with a loud clunk. Inside the tall thin locker were as the following. A few text books, a binder, some papers. So far nothing ordinary. Then came the lower portion covered in a deep blue tarp. It was a cover, one that Roth would forgettingly remove. Underneath were four items that he called his trump cards.

The first being a wooden baseball bat, but a different kind of bat. Tightly wrapped around that bat was at least 100 feet of A-Grade barbed wire. Behind that, hanging on a hook was a long new black trench coat with a few 'modifications. The arms were laced in the same barbed wire along 2 inch thick sleeves. Along the back were a series of spikes down the spine with another row on each side. The third item was a stolen football shoulder pad, again with modifications. Painted black and covered in a series of spikes and feathers. The last item was a standard SWAT team shield again with three rows of spike and spray painted black with a red and blue logo.

Roth after immediately seeing himself reveal this two his counter part immediately started to panic. It looked BAD. Really BAD. Each of these items had been smuggled in by Roth one at a time after having them transported on his boat which was now blown to bits.

"Shit...uhh...I know this looks bad...really bad. I can't say it's not what it looks like, but unfortunately sometimes being the hero isn't enough. You need a bit of leverage."

Roth's tone was dull and slightly angry at him self at him letting this happen. With a quick motion Roth grabbed the binder on the top shelf containg his homework for the day and tossed it in his regular coat. He was afraid now. Either the two would flip out, report him, or would leave him. Quickly he tried to change the subject.

"So...you guys still wanna hang out, or is it gunna be too awkward now...?"

(ooc: I know that seemed a little awkward, and misplaced, but I had forgotten to introduce this element of the character a while ago and had to put it somewhere before the new board story set up)

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 21:22:57 GMT -6 »

Truth be told Aleece didn't have an actual curfew, its just that if she was caught sneaking back in the dorms so late at night she would get in trouble, so it what ever this was that they had planned either had to come to an at end eight or...last all night. Looking at Richard across from her she couldn't quite stop her face from heating up when Roth came out and she almost smacked her face with her palm.

"Why do I have to make the choice..." she muttered and raised an eyebrow at the new guy. "I'll leave it up to Richard, since he's so new, there might be something he wants to do."

Smiling as sweetly as she could, Aleece tugged off her jacket, unbuttoning it and shrugging it off- leaving her in the white undershirt. In an attempts to "loosen up" and not look like such a military student untucked the shirt and rolled her camouflage jacket with her hat. she decided to brush off Roth's flirting...it was obviously the alcohol? In any case she followed him down the hall to his locker to...get what ever it was that he had to get and when they arrived she was about to ask if she could stuff her things in his locker so she wouldn't have to go to her dorm when she literally did a double take.

Slowly an eyebrow crawled up higher on her forehead and her head tipped curiously to the side as she watched him pull out one thing at a time...wondering just what the hell she was looking at. Aleece attempted to actually ask, but she closed her mouth and crossed her arms, straightening her head as she continued to watch.

It was almost....hell it was comical that Roth stood there looking slightly awkward as he tried to defend himself, then change the subject like it was no big deal. So it shouldn't have been a surprise when she tried to smoother a growing grin (poorly) but made the attempt nonetheless. Giving her head a quick shake she cleared her throat, "there is honestly not a dull moment with you is there?"

trithardt

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 24, 2009 22:14:54 GMT -6 »

"Great, stick the choice with the new guy. Thanks." Despite the words of angst he was being sarcastic, and didn't mind having to choose their course of action for the late afternoon, early evening. "How do you know I won't pick some weird Canadian thing to do?" Another soft smirk after his lowly audible quip and he made his way down the hall, trailing behind the two as he acted childish and kicked his feet forward while looking at the ground. He fell a few feet behind before he looked up and started walking normally, still running through idea's in his head.

Getting to the lockers he thought over what he had in this, anything he might need, and quickly decided that he might need his change of cloths. Instead of standing behind Roth, or just off to the side so he could be nosy he leaned his back along the same line of lockers, returning to his stature of laziness for a moment. Turning over icepack he let out a soft, low "Ahhh" as he felt a new degree of cooling over his face. When Roth started to try and plead a case of innocence Richards interest was peeked, but instead of peaking his head forward and peering into the locker he stayed back. He tried his best to act calm and collected, as though he wasn't dying to see what was inside.

He let Roth and Aleece have their little back and forth, another peek of interest as he wondered what would stop this from behind a dull moment, but let that slip as well. It seemed obvious to him that Mr. Inebriate was trying to change the topic of the conversation, and that was something he had enough of an idea to do. Lowering the icepack and pushing off the locker he turned towards the two, pulling his tie from his pocket and swinging it around his hand.

"Foods definitely a good idea. Chinese good with the both of you? Or rather, know any good places around here? Chinese or not."

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

« Sept 30, 2009 12:42:44 GMT -6 »

Awkward situation is awkward.

With the matter now over between the three Roth was able to calm down a tad. Still a bit uptight, but a little tense at the whole situation. He had only ever used one of the items reveled, and he was still beaten into a useless bloody pulp. Sometimes he just wasn't strong enough on his own...as much as he pushed him self his limits pushed him back. He needed help to be the Hero.

Roth sighed lightly as the subject was changed. Food time! Little Richy wanted Chinese. Roth cringed a little bit. Chinese food was definitely good, but it gave him gas. If you've ever smelled Irish gas, your lucky to be alive.

"Well, it's a possibility. I could go for sushi or anything Asian. Went to a Chinese restaurant in Bostons' Chinatown and got some Jellyfish. It was some good shit."

It really was. Chinese food was relatively cheap, Chinatown in Boston was small and dirty, but everything was cheap. He didn't know if Chula Vista or San Diego had a Chinatown, but was now extremely curious.

(ooc: Jellyfish is actually pretty good)