Author Topic: Peaceful Lunch? Of Course Not. (Read 272 times)
snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Peaceful Lunch? Of Course Not.
« Sept 26, 2009 10:56:37 GMT -6 »

Maria unwrapped the ham and mayo sandwich she had packed earlier that day. She didn't like ham, but it was the best she could find. She peered into the sandwich's contents then sighed. No mustard. She forgot the mustard again. Her signature bell rang quietly as she reached across the table for her coke. She preferred root beer.

Just as her hand closed around the cold can, another hand gripped her arm... tightly. It almost hurt. Almost. She looked up at the boy wearing what seemed like a green sports jacket. She was sure that was against the rules. His grin told her he was up to no good. 3 other boys fanned out beside and behind him, thats when she realized they were all wearing the same green jacket. The first boy had a wolf pin on his. The other's were blank.

"Can I help you?" She asked politely. She just wanted to eat her lunch and go. She had a big math test to study for.

"Why I think you can miss." The grin twisted up. Defiantly up to no good. "You see, me and my friends here were hoping to have a little chat." He grinned at his 'friends', seemingly oblivious that the grip on her arm had grown even more uncomfortably tight. "You seemed pretty lonely over here, so we thought we would join you." As if on a silent cue they started to sit down.

"I was just starting to leave." As interesting as a fight would be, she had no time for this right now. "And I really have to go, I have a test to study for."

"Hmmm." The boy who seemed to be the leader mused, "Well, I'm afraid that's just too bad because we wanted to show you a little something." The other boys stood up as he did, drawing her with him. She thought quickly that she really didn't want to see whatever it is. He started to lead her toward the cafeteria door. A switch in her changed. She flipped out completely, and started to twist around trying to break his grip. He held on tight.

"Let go of me!" She cried, aiming a good kick at the boy's shins. Bulls eye, too bad he still didn't let go. She looked around the cafe in desperation, she's seen many fights, maybe someone would help her this time. She never thought she'd need it before; until now.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 26, 2009 12:23:17 GMT -6 »

"Soooo hungry, soooo hungry...It's 11:43 am, hopefully I can have a peaceful lunch and enjoy my well cooked food."

Santiago's stomach let out a loud growl, he had been in class since eight o'clock in the morning and he had left without breakfast, Berlin had left with him and they didn't have much time to get any food around the way, their morning activities had kept them to busy to eat. Walking through the cafeteria doors, he saw a whole shitload of students, some sitting alone and a bunch together in whiny little groups yapping on and on about teenage bullshit, Santiago rolled his eyes at the sight of the students and walked over to the lunch line.

It wasn't super long, there were about twelve people standing like zombie waiting for their turn to get food, fortunately the food they cooked at the school was actually passable for nutritional, good tasting food, since this school was a private school of sorts and the funding was higher then the other public schools around the way. Reaching the food with his tray he grabbed a juicy bacon cheese burger with everything on it and a big basket of fries. Walking to the cash register he paid for his lunch and walked out of the line, walking over to an empty table, he didn't waste a single second, he dug into his burger and took a huge bite of it, chewing heartily he shoved a few fries in his mouth and continued his chewing.

Swallowing his food he let out a sigh of relief and slid back a bit in his chair, taking another bit he chewed enjoying every bit of flavor coming from his orgasm burger, he ate happily finishing the burger within another ten minutes, sighing he smiled and relaxed himself, grabbing a few fries he stuffed them in his mouth and swallowed what was left. Looking around he saw the same students, babbling and blathering thoughtlessly, he felt annoyance rise up in his being and he felt some rage begin to pile up.

Suddenly he saw a group of jock type guy harassing a lone girl, trying to peacefully eat her lunch, watching the guys wrench her from her seat and drag her to the cafeteria doors, he saw her desperate look and he couldn't help but intervene, as he walked over to them he saw the girl try and fight the guy off to no avail. Reaching the group Santiago didn't even speak, he simply placed his hands on the shoulders of two of the guys in the group and pushed them to the side, as they moved to the side he sent a strong right straight to the back of the guy's head, seeing him let go of the girl Santiago turned to the other two he pushed aside.

Seeing them charge him simultaneously they managed to get in on the floor oh is back, Santiago prepared as he was going to receive a beating, but fortunately they got up before kicking him, so Santiago did a quick kip up and planted his feet as they stood as well, seeing them pause for a moment, he quickly sent a right kick to one of the sacks of the guys, falling to the floor in pain he drew his attention to the one left standing and charged him, getting his opponent in a clinch Santiago pushed his opponents upper body downward and sent a powerful right knee into his stomach, as the guy's body shot back up in recoil, Santiago shot a powerful right straight to his face and broke his nose, as his face gushed blood Santiago took advantage and gave him a strong kick to the chest to lay him out on the floor.

Looking at the other guy already regaining his composure, Santiago kicked him in the face and again in the nuts, so he would pass out from the jolts of pain. Turning around to see the leader of the group, still a bit disoriented by the punch he had given him, he saw the girl was taking care of him. Santiago didn't want to take her fun away so he rested a moment and said to the girl...

"Hey miss, let me know if you need anymore help, I think these guys are out of commission behind me, so just give me a shout."

snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 29, 2009 14:38:49 GMT -6 »

"Oh! You're hurt!" she cried as the boy rested,"We probably should go see a nurse or something. I think the nurses is down the hall..." She pointed down the hallway. The boys had succeeded in dragging her as far as outside the cafeteria doors.

Her lunch lay forgotten on the cafeteria table. Or so she thought as a younger boy ran up to the table and took it away. She sighed, she'd going hungry this lunch.

She examined the damage he received from coming to her rescue. A bleeding nose, possibly broken, a few bruises along the left side of his face, a black eye and he seemed to be winded. Other than that he was fine.

She looked down and noticed her skirt was ripped slightly and wondered how that had happened, but then decided it didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that her arm seemed to be completely numb. Frowning she pulled up the sleeves and took note of the scratches and bruises that tattooed her right and left forearms.

She looked back at the boy and smiled weakly. She was too tired and hungry to manage anything better. "My name is Maria, thanks for... well, you know." she glanced at the disoriented boys on the floor, "Who knows what they would have done. I've seen too many fights not to realize that they may have something a lot worse then what I have seen at home. Er, I guess this is my home now, so what I mean to say is worse then what I saw at my old neighborhood." She bit her lip, she already said too much.

santiago

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 4, 2009 11:13:23 GMT -6 »

Santiago looked down at the four disoriented and unconscious youths, he smiled in a victorious manner and had a face on like 'Oh yeah, I'm the fuckin man.' Laughing at his childish thoughts, he eyes moved back to the girl whom was concerned about his injuries, he had a received a little bit of damage from the boys, his nose was bloody, but not broken thankfully and he face was a bit bruised, though it felt fine, he thought (Nothing a little bit tequila or rum can't fix, or maybe a few beers, who knows. I'll be fine though, doesn't hurt to much.)

Touching his face a bit he felt the tenderness of his bruises, they weren't excruciating, but they did hurt a bit, looking at the girl he said...

"Don't worry miss I'm fine, just a few bruises, nothing to bad."

Reaching into his left back pocket, Santiago pulled out a bounty paper and twisted two points and shoved both in each nostril, he felt his nose a bit tender as well, but he knew it didn't break. Looking at the girl he saw her investigating her own damage and he walked over to her and grabbed one of her arms gently, looking over the bruises he said...

"Nothing a little ice can't take care of, no worries, we'll go to the nurse and she'll patch us right up."

Hearing her thank him, he nodded and patted her on her back gently, laughing heartily he could taste a bit of blood from his nose, pausing a moment he thought about Berlin, (Oh boy, if my baby sees me like this she is gonna bug out....ehhh maybe she won't get to scared, we'll see if I see her around today, I know I'm definitely gonna see her at home and she's gonna ask what happened.)

"Nice to meet you Maria, I'm Santiago...No need to thank me mamita, I would've done it for anyone, I just glad I was able to get rid of them, I hate fuckers like these...I see, well all over the place it's like that, I know it's the same around my way, back in New York shit gets really real."

Pausing a moment he asked...

"So where are you from?"

snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 5, 2009 13:41:40 GMT -6 »

She could have kicked herself. Talking about her home town was the last thing she wanted, she was really good at forgetting, but some things are just too hard to forget. She looked away from him when she answered, unsure of what he might see in her eyes. She wasn't even sure she wanted to know.

"I don't know my neighborhood's name. I grew up with my grandparents for the most part." That should suffice, she thought. It wasn't a complete lie, she did live with her grandparents for awhile. She looked back at him, hoping her eyes were clouding whatever emotion hid there, like she learned to do so well back when her father died.

He looked familiar, like she had seen him somewhere before. It didn't surprise her, she probably saw him in the halls or something. She was still fairly new and didn't know what to expect.

"So, um where do you live around here?" She didn't know what else to ask as her feet silently moved her along toward the direction of the nurse's office. She thought for a moment then added, "Sure you don't need a nurse? This, " she indicated her arm, " is really nothing. I'm actually quite used to it..." She dropped off. She was saying too much!

It's too easy to be myself here,
she thought, I need to practice more control.