Author Topic: Blackout!: JT v Roth (Lights Out Match) (Read 352 times)
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

I'm The Bomb. No, literally, I blow stuff up. With my mind and junk.

[send pm]

Blackout!: JT v Roth (Lights Out Match)
« Oct 3, 2009 8:02:18 GMT -6 »

Hell has begun it's arrival in San Diego. To celebrate we have Blackout! An SDCFL Internet live-stream promotion containing five brutal matches against the best fighters from San Diego and Chula Vista.

---October 30th, 20XX---

The SDCFL arena is packed yet again. Two floors of a crowd chanting, screaming, and thrilled for the nights competition of blood, carnage, and the best fighters on the West Coast. Their second event, Blackout! is shaping out to be the best yet.

Slowly the announcer makes his way to the squared circle. A simple ring set up surrounded by guard rails for the crowd and a single announcement table. The night has begun.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of the SDCFL welcome to BLACKOUT!"

Another roar echoed through out the packed to capacity arena. Excitement filled the air on the day before Halloween. It was time to start the party.

Her we go. The last match of the night. The complete main event. These two titans had clashed a few times before, and now with a ring and a stipulation for the ages, this would be on par with a complete war between the Heavens and Hell. The announcer would go to the ring to announce this last fight.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We now have our final match of the night! You've seen these two fighters earlier in the night, but this time you'll see them like never before!"

"Please welcome first weighing in at 195 pounds and standing up at 6 foot 1. "The Maniac" Joshua "JT" Treborn!"

---JT's Entrance---

"And his opponent. Weighed at 222 pounds, and standing at 6 foot 2 inches, he is the current SDCFL Wrestling Champion, Roth "The Peacemaker" O'Roak!"

---Roth's Entrance---

This time the crowd wouldn't settle. They saw these tow go at it before and this time they had a new rule. A match of Roth's own design, the Lights Out Match. The winner would be whoever smashed five lighting fixtures on the head of his opponent. Light bulbs, light tubes, stage lights, and the two search lights at the entrance were all legal. A box of light bulbs hung in the center of the ring, various light tubes were placed around the ring, and the entire arena was surrounded by the stage lights in current use.

---Announcer Table---

Ken Savory: Here we go Joe! The last match of the night, and I gotta say I'm sorry to see it go.

Joe Style: Me too Ken, we've had one hell of night so far and right bow it's only going to get better.

Ken Savory: Well I myself have waited a long time for this. The rumors around town say that this is going to be a grudge match more then anything.

Joe Style: Yes sir, with out delving too much into it Roth has been a thorn in JT's side and then later met at the Collective in a brutal fight, and now it all comes down to this.
Ken Savory: Well with that sort of reputation I'm sure this will be a night that nobody here, or watching online will EVER forget.

(ooc: Well it all comes down to this. You and I better makes this the best damn fight Chula Vista has ever seen!)

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 4, 2009 18:07:06 GMT -6 »

OOC: I'll assume this fight is after our "Bragging Rights" fight as well as the tag match. And I'll also assume the Bragging Rights fight ended basically in a draw like our first fight and that Roth knows about Aleece. Just so everything makes sense haha.

It all came down to this. The final fight of the night. The championship match. JT, bruised and a little bloody from the tag match earlier that night, had quickly entered the arena, almost skipping his intro entirely. He slid into the ring, under the ropes, and jogged over to the farthest corner, hopping up and taking a seat on the turnbuckle. It had been a wild night so far. And it was only going to get wilder. JT was dressed similar to his first fight, with the finger/wrist wraps changed but same style, only now he wore a long pair of loose jeans, the knees tore out completely, showing off the ripped knee pads. Barefoot too, of course. And he was finally starting to get a hang of this showmanship thing, and he grinned like mad as the crowd booed and insulted him. What the fuck did he care what they thought? Good guy, bad guy, it didn't matter. The blond was here to win. And, most importantly, fight.

His opponent was Roth. Big, bad, fucking Roth. His undisputed enemy at the Collective, in life in general really. They had clashed twice before, at least as a one-on-one fight, and both times had come out virtual draws. This was the third, a winner take all grudge match. And a Lights Out style match too. That made JT grin even harder. Weapons? Yes please. This wouldn't be a fancy fight. This was going to be brutal. Even scary.

JT rested on the turnbuckle, leaving forward with his elbows on his knees. These men had a score to settle. Roth had nearly broken JT's leg in their first tangle. JT had taken a chunk of flesh out of Roth's calf the second time. What could possibly happen now? Though in pain from the fight before, he was not physically handicapped in the least. If anything, his senses were especially keen, the pain acting at a focuser of his abilities. Calling out to the approaching man, JT screamed, "Hey Roth, how's that leg treating ya? Not infected I hope! And how's Aleece, still tight enough to get you off?"

Yeah, JT was a real, real, bastard.

« Last Edit: Oct 4, 2009 18:08:44 GMT -6 by zev » Back to Top  
Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 5, 2009 16:48:54 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Your sense making is correct! Have a cookie...cookies must be enabled to receive cookie)

Here it was. The end of a long bloody night. All that was left from the previous carnage was a blond blood eyed maniac named Joshua "JT" Treborn, and the self proclaimed Peacemaker, Roth O'Roak. Them, and the pure use for harnessed energy. Lights, and they would all end up smashed, broken and stuck deep within the crevasses of each of their bodies.

Roth had fought against JT earlier in the night but not the the extent as he would now. That was a warm up. Sure he was bloodied and bruised a bit, but he loved it. It's what made him in the mood for violence. Roth wore a pair of new red trimmed Tripp pants, no shirt, he hands wrapped up to he elbows and a few bandages from the previous match. Now he was out for blood, out for the kill. He would take revenge for Aleece.

---Entrance---

Roth came out at stood at the very start of the entrance ramp. In one hand was a light tube, and the other was a small box of four light bulbs.

"Hey Roth, how's that leg treating ya? Not infected I hope! And how's Aleece, still tight enough to get you off?"

Thats what he heard from the ring below, it made him sour with rage and joy. The joy followed the rage because he knew he would put JT through hell tonight. Right after the mad dog's comment the music began to echo and his little mind game would begin.

There is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself

As that first chorus line hit Roth took a light bulb from the case and smashed it hard against his skull. Why was he doing this. One because the bell hadn't rung so it wouldn't count against him.

At that second line Roth smashed the second on his head. Bits of glass began to stick in his forehead and blood began to slowly pour.

Now came the third bulb. The second reason why Roth did this was for intimidation. Proving he could be just as crazy as JT

No There is nothing you can do that I have not already done to myself

Last bulb crashed on top of his own head. The blood was now down to his cheeks.

The song would continue to play as Roth made his way to the ring. Slowly he climbed up the stairs with a look the said nothing less of 'I'm going to hurt you'. Now Roth was in the ring starring down the seated maniac.

Never wanted to dance with nobody but you, wouldn't take no for a answer you fucking bitch!

At that last word Roth took the light tube and crashed it down on his face. A long streak of tiny glass shards made a line on his face just missing both of his eyes. Throwing the remains away Roth continued to stare at his enemy.

"You ready for one hell of a night. This ain't gunna be like last time. I'm ready to dance all fucking night."

Now he would wait for his response rather impatiently. Within a few seconds Roth heard the ding (now the head shots count) and began to get out of the ring while keenly watching JT. If left to his task Roth would grab two light tubes and climb back into the ring. He kept one and threw the other to JT. After that Roth charged. Not in a strike with the tube, but a full on tackle in an attempt to take him and JT through the top and middle rope and down to the floor. Time to go balls to the wall.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 7, 2009 21:21:30 GMT -6 »

Well ain't that a bitch? The black haired fool was beating himself up before he even made it into the ring! JT sat still, watching with amused eyes as Roth did his masochistic best. It was definitely unusual for the big blonde to see. But disturbing? Barely. JT had been raised as little more than a fight dog, trained to go for the throat and think little of anything else. He was routinely starved, beaten, and shown horrifying images in order to dull his sense of anything decent. For instance, a favorite pass time of his one gang owner, Paco, was to rape women convicted of stealing from him, right in front of the young JT. Then Paco would slice their nipples off before executing them. So yeah, light bulbs to the head? That just made JT chuckle.

But there was no mistaking the fury in Roth's eyes. This was what JT craved, a chance to test his own fury against another man's. He had gotten a glimpse of it in their last fight. But now it was there right from the get-go. At Roth's prompting, JT grinned mischievously and said loudly in reply, "I wouldn't want it any other way, homebre. Let's play!

The bell rang and JT popped off the turnbuckle, landing on his toes and moving quickly to confront Roth. But...Roth fled. He left the ring. JT stopped, confused and angry. He was about to use several Spanish curse words while referencing Roth's mother when suddenly a light tube flew across the ring. Instinctively JT caught it. "What the hell...?" JT said.

And then Roth was charging in, full speed. No time to ponder now. JT reacted and gripped the tube tight. Just as Roth entered range JT swung the light hard like a baseball bat, looking to smash a homerun. Instead, Roth dipped low and JT hit something else. The tube in Roth's hand, which was jangling above his body when JT swung. The two fragile tubes smashed into each other and exploded in a shower of glass fragments and dust and all sorts of white bits. At the same instant Roth tackled JT hard, pushing both men sideways and off balance. It was as if the tubes exploded in response to the spear instead of contact, the impact between the two burly men was so great.

The two would have gone through the ropes but JT had been near the center of the ring at the time. Instead, JT fumbled backwards and slammed into the mat back first, the two sliding across the surface until they were practically under the turnbuckle JT had just been sitting on. Roth's weight holding the dazed blonde down, JT thought fast. Needed a weapon. There were a few spare bulbs scattered near the edge by his head. Bingo. JT reached behind him and snatched up a bulb, one in each hand. Then he swung his arms together, looking to crash the bulbs into Roth's ears at the same time, before he had a chance to get going or stand.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 14, 2009 19:27:39 GMT -6 »

*CRASH*

Two light tubes smashed together hard. A glittering display of tiny white glass fragments scattering through-out the air. Withing that same second another great clash happened. Two behemoths collided with epic force sending them both down to the mat.

Roth, the slightly taller fighter, quickly mounted JT after the initial attack. Roth had a plan to take JT out quick. As soon as Roth was over JT shots would barrel down into the biceps of the blood-eyed maniac. The one thing Roth had noticed from their earlier fights was that JT's strength relied mostly on his arms and abs. Their first meet Roth took out the legs, but the monster was able to escape with a girl. The second time Roth wailed on his head, but JT got up and walked out soon after. The arms were the way to go this time.

Just as the first few blows shot out the Irish wrestler would raise himself on one leg and slam his right knee into the abdomen of JT. Just as Roth went up a spray of clash shards splattered below his face. In his attacked he just missed being 2 points down. Roth was always one lucky son of bitch.

After his knee rained down on JT's stomach Roth rolled himself out from under the turnbuckle, got up, and ran for the opposite corner. Now he would wait for JT to begin to rise. Time for something, flashy.

Roth would sprint in a single step, tuck into a somersault making one full rotation and land on his feet. After the momentum build up Roth would proceed to jump into the air with a 360 degree front flip and land into JT with an [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmCISXuerCE]STO Backbreaker into a Russian Legsweep[/url]. A lot of spinning motion, confusion, and when in hit, pain.

(OOC: A little confusing. Somersault, the air flip, then STO Backbreaker, the Russian Legsweep. 4 things strung together, and yes it has been successful.)

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 7, 2009 21:01:59 GMT -6 »

Was it just JT, or were Roth's punches getting heavier and heavier every time they clashed?

Pinned under the weight of the long haired man, JT could only take his licks and try to throw some back in return. He unfortunately missed with the two light bulbs and received a sharp knee to the stomach for his efforts. JT just coughed hard as the knee hit, avoiding having the air knocked out of him, and shrugged the pain aside. He had no time for that now. Using Roth's temporary retreat as a chance to stand, JT quickly popped back up onto his feet, but only just in time to see Roth coming in again like a whirling dervish. Well THAt was certainly a new one for the big man.

JT had never seen an acrobatic fighter before and was stunned at the sight long enough for Roth to grab hold of him after the somersault and front flip. But as Roth's hard hands grabbed on JT's instincts kicked back in. Going for the backbreaker, JT instead jumped into the motion and arched his back, narrowly avoiding Roth's knee. But the big blond landed on his neck and shoulders and was sent tumbling across the ring surface. He came to a stop against a sheet-like arrangement of light tubes,(viewable at 3:15) his head and back slamming and shattering the fragile glass. The entire length exploded against his body sending a shower of fragments and dust up and outward and inward.

The announcer bellowed the count: one light down, three to go. Roth was in the lead. JT simply laid against what was left of the ropes, eyes wide. Then slowly, painfully slowly, he got his feet under him and stood up. The crowd behind gasped. The blond's entire back was coated with glass shards, pieces big and small embedded in the skin and muscle. There were even a few jutting out from his hair, sticky red blood dripping out onto the canvas. JT's wide eyes, which until this point had been ferocious yet almost playful in looks, now filled with the kind of bloodlust normally reserved for dictators and serial killers.

Saying not a word, JT moved in a flash and snatched up one of the few light tubes scattered at his side that had escaped the collision. Moving in one murderous motion, JT launched himself at Roth, the light tube held out in front of him between his two hands like a sideways battering ram. JT was planning to ram himself into Roth, the light tube in between them, hopefully breaking against his head. What JT was really trying to do though was return the favor: there was another sheet-like arrangement of tubes behind Roth. The mad dog was trying to force Roth into the same collision as him, regardless of whether it broke lights against his head or not.

JT just wanted to cause pain...

All the while charging, JT was screaming, screaming, screaming...

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 8, 2009 21:39:09 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Why can't all RP fights be live this)

Roth had to be the luckiest fighter in the god damn world. His second attempt at the aerial spaz-fuck combo and both times it hit. Lucky as hell. Now he watched as JT rolled back into a set of tubes, all of which crashed against his head and body. Roth was up by 1, but had to do that 4 more times to get his victory and avenge his friend, Aleece.

Roth went straight back into action, setting up a bundle of 3 tied together light tubes (hitting of which is only 1 point) against a turnbuckle in a diagonal position. Then he would turn to the screaming and hollering of the blond blood eyed maniac.

Instinct took over his Irish blooded body as his opponent rushed forward with a light tube ready to ram itself straight into Roth. There was no time to avoid it and thus Roth took the blow of the stabbing light tube to the end of his rib cage. The impaling glass shredded deep into his skin, pieces and dust of glass spread across the air and his chest while the short, intact end of the light tube penetrated his skin.

With the instinctual grasp on his brain Roth had stood his ground, grabbing at JT's shoulders. His footing went back a couple of steps before he turned and threw JT forward into his diagonally position light tubes. Even if JT could stop himself, Roth would be right under him to wheelbarrow his face into the glass. (:4-:13)

Roth's adrenaline and anger flowed thickly through his veins. The agony of the glass already embedded in his face and body drove him to his boiling point. Then he noticed it. The remains of the impaling light tube were sticking out from his chest. Only about an inch of the original tubing was left and thus Roth wrenched it from his chest and threw it to the ground waiting for JT to come back at him.

This match wasn't simply about winning, it was about avenging. Roth was ready to do anything to make sure that Joshua "JT" Treborn didn't leave this arena conscious.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 10, 2009 7:21:02 GMT -6 »

Up and down.

Rushing Roth fast, JT shattered the light tube against his opponent's body, but the blond's momentum was too great to stop before Roth had countered. Tossed up and to the side, JT twisted in the air but was still unable to avoid the lights set up in the corner. He crashed into them with his right shoulder and the side of his face, bouncing off the middle turnbuckle as he landed. The announcer and the crowd screamed their approval: more blood, and, more importantly, JT was down two lights.

Picking himself up off the mat quickly, JT wasn't even aware that he had taken another light to the head. The beast was focused solely on getting back to work on Roth. Before he rose to his feet entirely, JT decided to do the unthinkable. He decided to hurt himself. With glass shards littering the floor before him, JT let out a guttural scream and plunged both sets of knuckles and the backs of his hands into the piles. Pulling them back, hands shaking as he forced away the initial pain, everyone could see what the masochistic was really up to: he had just made himself fighting gloves. The shards were stuck in the athletic tape and skin of his fists. Now, every time he threw a punch, Roth wouldn't just have to deal with the force of the blow; he'd have to deal with dozens of razor sharp glass edges too.

Turning and standing, JT picked up a small light bulb from a container near the turnbuckle and faced Roth. Acting fast again, he lunged in and sent two left jabs sailing toward's the dark hair's head. But they were only a distraction. As soon as the blond pulled back from the second jab, his right hand would shoot forward, palm first, the light bulb held out front. JT was going to shove the light bulb right into Roth's face like a fucked-up pie throwing gag. If the mad dog was lucky, he might just break the bulb in Roth's eyes and blind the fucker once and for all.

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 12, 2009 14:42:17 GMT -6 »

Roth smashed his enemy through his bundle of lights. Time seemed to slow as the cloud of glass fragments create a cloud of white through the entire corner of the ring. Roth backed the hell up and suddenly collapsed onto his right knee. His breathing became heavy, the weight of his muscular body was crushing him as he began to feel the reality of pain from each shard of glass embedded into his face and body.

Immediately Roth shook himself out of his stasis. He needed to stay alert, stay focused. He shot himself up and attended his chest watching a short stream of blood squirt from his chest where he had been impaled. Then he saw JT. The first jab came quick and out of thin air. The flight instinct rose as Roth backed up a foot narrowly avoiding the first punch. Then came the second punch. He felt the tearing of glass and the hard clash of bone against the right side of his chest. A layer of slices on his chest opened and began to leak out the force of Roth's life.

The feeling was unexpected and slightly shocking. Before he was even over the cutting sensation he felt the hard smash of a light bulb against his face. The small yet deadly glass weapon collided with Roth's left temple instantly creating a gash followed by a large trail of blood across his face.

"Fuck!"

Thats all Roth could utter under the screams of pain. All together the pain of the match swelled together. Pulsating through his body as Roth grabbed onto his head, falling to the floor and rolling. Rolling as fast as possible to get out of the ring and away from JT. Now Roth was no coward, he wasn't running from JT he was still setting him up. Roth escaped the ring still holding onto his head and looked out to the front of the entranceway.

"Bring it out!"

On that Que three SDCFL security guards appeared from behind the entrance curtain. The three of them worked together wheeling down an old large searchlight. A light is a light, as long as a head goes through it, it's a point. The security guards would roll it down until it was about 15 feet away from the ring. Roth would wait fro JT to take the bait.

"Come on you little bitch! You can't give up a chance like this!"

Slowly Roth would remove the swelling pressure on his head. Glass shards engulfed his blood stained body and his left eye swelled up close to where he couldn't see out of it. Both men were wearing the crimson mask, both with a want, a need to put each other through living hell.

-------------------------------------------

Announcement Table

Joe Style: Holy shit...I..I've never seen a fight like this Ken

Ken Savory: Your tell'in me kid. I've been fucked up and I've fucked people up but this match is just freaking insane! And it's not even half over!

Joe Style: Your right again there. JT has taken 2 lights so far. One from a rollout from that amazing acrobatic move of Roth, and then again from a wheelbarrow face buster into the corner. Roth on the other hand has only taken 1 light so far, but that last barrage of attacks from the challenger had left him battered.

Ken Savory: Wait- Now they're bringin in a fuckin search light! These two young men genuinely want to kill each other. I think they'll both be dead or close to it before we even have a winner.

Joe Style: It may be possible, but at the rate these two are moving despite their massive injuries I think by the end of the we'll have a dominant winner here tonight.

zev

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 13, 2009 21:53:06 GMT -6 »

JT could hear the crowd scream and the blood thump in his ears and that was about it. Roth's baiting was lost in the roar of the world. But the gestures were unmistakable and that huge ass searchlight was especially tempting. JT smiled at the big man's audacity, his white teeth coated with a thin film of blood and saliva. The countless shards embedded in the blond's body shifted and bit into his skin with each heavy breath, a few pieces dropping out of his back and clinking lightly on the mat. JT was infamous for his ability to force down pain, to push his way through injury by brute force. And he was doing everything in his dark power to keep his mind focused and off the agony. Blowing bloody snot from his nostril, JT ran forward and topped every insane move he had done so far.

He leaped out of the ring.

More specifically, he dove head first over the top rope, flying suicide style directly at Roth. JT's arms were out wide and ready to catch Roth, to smash into him and wreck hell. And if JT had the angle right, he would crash into the big man and drive both him and JT straight back into the waiting searchlight. The blond looked like some unholy angel coming in from on high, bloodshot eyes flashing and grin plastered across his broken lips. Hell in a Cell - Mankind vs. Undertaker, eat your heart out.

Whether Roth realized it or not, or whether JT himself realized it or not, one thing was becoming apparent: Roth was probably going to win the fight. He was simply the better wrestler, he still had his mind around the things needed to win, like the lights. JT on the other hand was quickly becoming oblivious to the needs of the match. Taking a light to the head meant little to him now, as long as he was still able to hurt his opponent.

Roth would probably win this match in the end. But JT would make sure it cost him dearly. In fact, Roth may have thought twice about going for the win, if he realized what JT had in store...

Andy Daws
Mentor
Swagger of a Cripple

Andy Daws Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 1, 2009 14:57:21 GMT -6 »

(ooc: Fight extended to whenever beacause i damn well can =D )

All most there. Here came the final stretch. All Roth needed was 2 more points. 2 more epic clashes with the blood-eyed maniac. 2 more chances on his life. There was no avoiding the pain anymore. Everything was catching up on him. Roth no longer felt the pain of bludgeoning blows and tearing glass shards. All the Boston pain-addict could feel, was numb.

Within seconds Roth had no idea where he was, or what had happened. He could remember a face. the face of the blond mad dog rushing at him fast, and then nothing. Roth awoke about a minute later inside an old search light, with JT on top of him. Both men had smashed through the gigantic search light head first. Roth slid out of the searchlight and used what little strength was left to push his opponent off of him.

There he laid. Medical personal flooded the floor checking both JT and Roth extensively. The fact that either combatant was alive was a complete miracle. It took only seconds for Roth to be rolled onto a stretcher and began being carried out of the arena. Roth immediately after realizing what was happening ripped his body off of the stretcher and ran.

Roth had no idea where he was going or how he could even move anymore, but he ran and found himself going up to the second floor of the arena. He had one last idea to put his monster out for good, but at extreme risk for Roth. Once to the top Roth laid his body on the upper guard rail watching for JT. No matter how long it took he would locate his prey and position himself to they best available angle.

"HEY JT! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE PEACEMAKER!"

Of course words would have been slurred and stuttered, but it mattered not. As soon as he saw JT's head turn to him Roth would attack. Flexing every muscle in his body Roth vaulted his legs onto the guard rail and jumped. Roth would drop falling in the direction of JT, but not without a proper weapon. As he dropped down to the ground below he would latch himself onto the nearest stage light in the course of JT. The falling weight of the gothic enigma would detach the light immediately and JT now faced his doom with Roth aiming the light for his skull.

The chances were slim. The risk was high. But Roth would do anything in his power to beat a man who Roth saw as his emotional opposite,, but his physical equal.