Author Topic: The comeback - Room 6 (TAKU/OPEN) (Read 242 times)
valgios

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The comeback - Room 6 (TAKU/OPEN)
« Oct 6, 2009 19:25:51 GMT -6 »

It was a sunny day, Valgios had been away from the country for about two months now. and now he was returning to his school.

Just before leaving, he talked to his family, after all this time, he decided to stop scaping and engage in a real battle with the ghosts of his past, he took all his savings and dissapeared from the school, from the city, even from the country.

And now it was time to come back, he felt fine, It was a really though journey, but he had finally won against himself. he had won against his ghosts, or that was he thought.

"i'm exhausted" - Valgios said to himself. "I just hope that they haven't kicked me out from my room, I remember telling the school administration something about a sick relative" - he continued.

"Well... this is it, boys room number 6"

Soon as he entered the room he saw something different, he just thought that the school administration got someone to clean the room while he was gone, he didn't care because he sended most of his things to his parents before leaving.

"Dammit, I'll have to get my things back from my parents." - Valgios said to himself.

so just after Valgios sat in his bed. the door opened. a guy entered the room and saw valgios. he was just there, satnding on the door staring at Valgios.

"Who the hell are you?" - Valgios said to the guy on the door.

xhaos

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The comeback - Room 6 (TAKU/OPEN)
« Oct 6, 2009 20:13:51 GMT -6 »

[/b]

He was a veteran of the Corporal Punishment System, but staying overnight sleeping in the environment? That was another thing. Oh well, he had come here for a good time and show the System the power of Free Will and that's what he was going to do.

"It's not much, but I guess it's better than some things we could be staying in."

Taku said regarding the room.[/ul][/color][/font]

« Last Edit: Oct 6, 2009 20:15:25 GMT -6 by xhaos » Back to Top