Author Topic: Miasa, Lain (Hircine Transfer) (Read 438 times)
lain

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Miasa, Lain (Hircine Transfer)
« Oct 14, 2009 0:05:07 GMT -6 »

L A I N M I A S A

Lain 1
Lain 2
[/center][/size]

Personal Information:
    [/b] John C. Fremont, baby.
    Year: Grade 12.

Name: Lain Miasa!
    Alias: Ripper.
    Date of Birth: January 12th, 1991.
    Nationality: American.
    Ethnicity: Caucasian.
    Blood Type: O positive.
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 100 pounds.
    Hair Colour: Ashy brown with a sprinkle of blonde streaks, but naturally her hair is whitish blonde. She’s adapted to wearing wigs whenever she wants a new hair colour ever since she read the ‘extended use may cause hair loss’ warning on her hair dye and practically heaved her supper.
    Eye Color: Green, but sometimes her modeling contractors force coloured contacts on her.
    Handedness: Left.
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.[/ul]
    Physical Appearance:
      [/I] pretty in the magical land of magazines and media and even real life (when she isn’t in a bathing suit), she knows the terrible truth; she‘s not beautiful anymore.

But anyway, Lain is pretty sickly thin. When she had the money to eat she was healthy-thin and now that she‘s tasted the real taste of the streets, she‘s delved even further into stickishness. She’s raggedly referred to as a bone rack, an ironing board, a stick and other such names, but despite that her photographers constantly rave that ’they won’t even have to airbrush her thighs skinnier, haha’. Less work for them in the Photoshop process, so what does it matter to them?
      Whatever scarce meat there IS on her is the muscle she acquires from standing in all sorts of funny positions for photos as well as the remnants of the muscle she gained in the cages. Despite being tiny, she maintains a girlish shape with curves where it matters (AKA thin waist, wide hips), if only because it’s how her bones are (fortunately) shaped.

Her hair changes pretty much as much as the weather does, especially now that she's discovered the world of synthetic wigs. Her room is stuffed with so many outfits and wigs that she literally uses ‘em as a bed sometimes! Mmm, her favourite is when the clothes are nice and fresh from the dryer… mmm…
      Ahem, anyway, sometimes the wigs look good on her and sometimes they look downright awful. Sometimes she looks so different from day-to-day that sometimes you gotta look twice to tell it‘s her.[/ul]
      Apparel & Accessories:

Personality:
          [/I]. She is manipulative - naively so, like she doesn’t manipulate the right people with the right things (like trying to make a kid kill his mom in exchange for a history book) - and rough, and is a firm believer that one close friend is too many close friends. Now this doesn’t mean she isn’t social, ‘cause she’s talk so much your ears will wanna take a permanent vacation, but it does mean that she sees people not as people, but as connections. Can this guy make me famous? Does this chick have any nice talents she can pass on to me? This pretty face will use you, abuse you and spit you back out again when she’s done with you. And if she feels guilty about it, she’ll be too far gone for you to know.

The Varron High Lain died along with her mother, and what Lain is now couldn’t possibly be called Lain Miasa anymore. Sure, there are still traces of her there, just like there are traces of peanuts in bread and shit like that. A piece of herself still exists, but it’s rarely there; only around close friends and pssh, since when did she have those? At Varron, she faded into the background despite being fairly good friends with - or she’d like to think, maybe the dude secretly wrote hate poems about her in his journal - Adam Rydell, who later became kinda popular. (Well, in Lain’s mind anyway.) And damn, if she was friends with a ‘legend’, why didn’t she stand out? So now, at her new school, she strives for only one thing: to be recognized.

Now, you may be asking yourself what turned such a good girl bad, huh? And if you’re not, well… I’m gonna go take a few shots of vodka and write this anyway.
          Lain used to be and still is a naïve little bugger. Words could solve anything, she thought. All it took was a little love, she thought. Well, no matter how much love she poured out, she didn’t get anywhere. When she left school, she wasn’t remembered. She didn’t go out with a bang. So when she was presented with several opportunities to be famous, she accepted with a hearty yes. Her cage fighting hardened her, showed her that there were some people out there who were so low that that they could smile at the blood gushing from the gashes in her skin, showed her that not everybody cared about what Lain Miasa wanted. And with the influence of her unnamed cage manager - they hate you, just kill him, hit him until he can’t move - hating became like breathing and eating. Eat breakfast, brush your death, hatehatehate, go to the bathroom, watch some TV, hatehatehate…

And despite making a name for herself underground and in the fashion world, she knows there is a place where she never made a name for herself: school. Being ‘Ripper’ doesn’t matter anywhere but underground.

She wants ‘Lain Miasa’ to be a name everyone knows.
          [/ul]
          Miscellaneous Information:

Combat:
              [/b]
              Strength: C
              Dexterity: B
              Constitution: E
              Wisdom: B

Style:
              Since she originated on the streets and delved even further into her fighting career - HAHAHAHA CAREER - in cage matches, she doesn’t even know what honour is. She kicks, screams, shreds, bites and scrapes what she can, and when she sees someone has a soft spot, she goes for it, be it emotional, physical or even… sexual! Family jewels, anyone?
              She's pretty much a walking stick too, and instead of sulking over it, she uses it to her advantage. Her elbows are sharper than the average young girly's, so she tends to favour elbowing and punching to kicking 'cause in the end, they'll do more damage for her.

Also, if she’s in a classroom or outside, be prepared to see her use everything as a weapon. Stick in the ribs? Heck yes!

Weaknesses:
              Lain is a small girl. In fact, a few choice men (and possibly women) at the school could most definitely snap her right in two! Ouchies.
              No matter what she says, she'd much rather run her mouth than actually fight, but sometimes her mouth kinda... gets her in trouble, ahem.
              Lain is frail and bony, so a few quick hits from one of the stronger fighters will put her out of commission almost TOO easily. She can't take blunt hits. Also, due to her extensive scarring, there are a few choice spots that'll really hurt if you hit her there. Which ones? Pssh, as if I'd tell.

Strengths:
              Despite having almost no visible muscle, what meat is on her is just that; muscle. She is not the soft, squishy girl she looks to be.
              Lain knows what to do with her bony body. She might not be a huge Hulk of a woman (duh), but after being trapped in tons of cages with some huuuuge dudes, she knows her way around a guy's body. Uh, that sounded wrong. What I mean is she knows not to keep slugging some huge dude's chest when she could be wailing at his open throat instead.
              [/ul]
              History:
                [/I] And Lain’s mother was sick, very sick, and the way she died… well, it was considered a suicide in the police report. Her mother was not insured.

Lain got nothing.

So she abruptly quit life at Hircine High. She abruptly quit life altogether, for a while. She lived at home until her life had completely crumbled around her and she was forced to leave her house, and with no place to go, she just… vanished. Into the darker, shadier parts of town, that is. At first it was scary, really scary. There were a couple people who didn’t know how to keep their grubby hands to themselves, y’know? And one night, while fighting off the newest toucher, a certain man with a plastic smile caught sight of her flailing about. What it was she would never know, but something about her caught his eye.

And after a month of living without a home when all she was used to was having a mommy to go home to, she gratefully accepted the offer he presented to her: as long as she could stay alive in the cage matches underground, he would supply her with all the shelter and food she could ever want. She never knew she would wish she hadn’t. She never knew she would eventually become an entirely different Lain Miasa. She never knew that just staying alive could be so damn hard.

The next few months of her life were simply… combat. Cage fights. At first she was given easier opponents and sometimes she would leave the cage still being able to walk, but later on she would drag herself out by her broken nails, barely able to even breathe. And as she stumbled home to her free bedroom, she would eat her free food and sleep her free sleep use her free internet to do her free homework for her free online courses and wonder why am I doing this and her cage manager, the man with the pearly smile and plump lips, would answer because it’ll make us famous.

And eventually, it did. Lain was a dirty fighter; she would use whatever means she could to win, be it pulling hair, kicking knees or simply… kicking balls. Ahem. Anyway, her ruthlessness in the cage eventually won her the nickname ‘Ripper’, after the time she ripped a guy’s finger off with her teeth. Ripper and her manager were semi-famous underground, and as her fame grew, she as a person kind of… shrank. She had always been naïve, and she was putty in her manager’s hands, and by the time she saw the light of day again, she was already broken; she already couldn’t think anything of anything famefamfame. Fighting hardened her; people were not people, they were objects. ‘How can I break her? Where is the best place to kick him? How can I make him cry?’

So naturally, when one of the spectators at one of her matches approached her and claimed to be a renowned photographer, she hurriedly accepted when he offered to sign her as a model. And since then, she’s broken free from the underground and moved far, far away. For a long time, having pictures taken of her was enough. Partaking in some particularly easy online courses was enough… but after a while, damn did she ever miss fighting. She missed the rush of adrenaline she got when a fist was flying at her face, she even missed just talking to people who weren’t fifty billion years older than her and hiding behind a camera.

And thus she enrolled in the middle-ish of the year, to a school that was kinda well-known for being a little on the edgy side: John C. Fremont High. And like you’ve read fifty billion times already, she wants to be famous.
                [/ul]
                [/font]

« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2009 14:43:50 GMT -6 by lain » Back to Top  
                z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Miasa, Lain (Hircine Transfer)
                « Oct 14, 2009 0:54:18 GMT -6 »

I like it. Plus you're a hircine vet, so if you were approved there, you are here too, at least I think that's the rule. Either way.... you're good to go.