Author Topic: Rumors and Waiting (Open + Damian) (Read 266 times)
snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Rumors and Waiting (Open + Damian)
« Oct 16, 2009 14:28:03 GMT -6 »

Maria tried to stay inconspicuous as she hung around the gloomy hallways waiting for Damian to show up. She wasn't even sure if he got her note to meet her here, but she hoped he did. She didn't even know why she left him that note.

"Dear Damian, I really enjoyed our lunch together and I hope you could meet me for lunch again today. What a stupid thing to say! I may as well have told him how lonely I was!" she muttered to herself, seemingly unaware of the people around her casting odd glances her way. She knew it would be forbidden to tell him that, it would give him too much information about her. Too bad she couldn't take back everything she had already told him, then things like her friendship with him would have been so much easier.

She cast a fretful glare as a passing group of freshman, who scurried along often looking back at her with weird looks. Being a freshman herself, she knew some of them. What is with people today? she began to wonder, now feeling extremely uncomfortable.

A boy came up to her and stood in front of her for a long while giving her what seemed to be a look of curiosity. She looked back at him until he finally spoke holding up a cell phone and showing her a picture that was displayed.

"Is this your boyfriend?" he asked simply. A simple enough question, and she would have answered simply no. A simple answer for a simple question. Except that the picture was of Damian.

"What?! No, of course not! Where in the world did you get that?" she asked fretfully.

"I snapped a pic when he went by." was the reply. Without another word to her he walked away with a satisfied expression on his face over to a gaggle of waiting girls and boys. All of which she had never seen before in her life.

She sat down on the ground and put her head in her arms with her legs folded against her. She was wondering why that boy, who she never saw before, would ask her such a ridiculous question. Then it came to her, they must have seen her and Damian leave campus together.

How wildly rumors spread these days, she thought, I better talk to Damian about this sooner rather then later, before he hears this ridiculous rumor from someone else.

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 27, 2009 16:12:59 GMT -6 »

Damian moved quickly to where the note asked him to be and noticed a few kids chuckling as he did and others glaring at him. 'Weird I didn't think I've been here long enough to have enemies yet.' He thought to himself as he moved.

Moving past a few more whicphering students he then Saw Maria, "Hey." He called to her, "Sorry I'm late I was held up." This actually was true, and the ones who held them up are waiting for the cops right now. He noticed a strange look in her eyes, "Something up?"

snowbunny1999

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 29, 2009 13:09:00 GMT -6 »

"Did you the ridiculous rumor going around that you and I are apparently dating? I didn't think I was well enough known that anybody would care." She bit her lip as she replied. "Anyways it's not true right? So we shouldn't care right?" But the truth was, she did care. She didn't understand why though.

"All we did was have a little lunch together, nothing extreme, nothing to get all worried about, right?" She looked into his eyes and was worried what he might see in hers. She hoped she didn't say it wrong or used the wrong tone or sounded too desperate. He was one of the few people she knew and didn't want him to be insulted. She sighed

darknight13

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 8, 2009 10:13:19 GMT -6 »

"No, but then again I don't talk to too many people at this school aside from you and some people I've met." Damian smirked when he said that, he remembered the last guy he met who was now in some holding cell. "As for not caring, you're right you shouldn't care because it's not true." He said trying to reassure her after noticing the look in her eyes.

His smirk became lightly bigger and then said, "Though really, I'd be lyin if I didn't say it would be nice."