Author Topic: Claiming what is mine... (CLOSED) (Read 252 times)
melysa

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Claiming what is mine... (CLOSED)
« Oct 17, 2009 20:02:30 GMT -6 »

Tu'm niaise? ((Are you kidding?))

Bright irises were fixed at the plain room in front. Standing in the doorway, she had a clear view of where she would spending most of her upcoming time. Clearly she was disappointed... Being used to alot of space in a room, and now she was to be spending her time in this cramped shitty place.

Slowly she made her way in, a backpack on her back, four overfull bags on both arms, and her purse hanging from her neck. Melysa really looked like she was moving.
After putting down four bags on one bed, Melysa made her way to the other one. Her hand strolled over the bed cover, perfectly done. Barely any wrinkles in the sheets...

MOEW

Her eyes snapped down at her purse. Well, you wouldn't call it a purse as much as a bag... It was very big.
And yet Melysa never carried a purse around.

MEOOWW

Bending forward, the purse fell upon the bed, the handle slipping from the back of her neck. She pulled on the zipper slowly, while Chouchoune escaped her prison at full speed!
The cat bounced onto Melysa, who carefully yet quickly brought her arms up to catch the cat.

The hell?

"Qu'est-ce que tu fait ici ma belle?"
(((What are you doing here my dear?)))

The cat began purring. Melysa hand't even noticed that Chouchoune had made her way into that bag, hence the reason why the bad was so freaking heavy on her neck.

Sighing, she placed the cat down. Melysa had the intention of bringing her cat into the dorms... If the cat was found, big deal is that Melysa would get a warning to get the cat out... That was IF the cat was found. Since Chouchoune was as lazy as a cat could be when Melysa wasn't around, the young girl wasn't even thinking about getting caught. First off she didn't even know if she was allowed a cat in here...

--

After placing her things, Melysa left, locked the door, and made her way to the closest convenience store. There she bought a litter box, litter, food for the cat and two bowls, for water and food.

--

After being settled in, Melysa fell upon a bed. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.
What morning brought, no one knew....