Author Topic: Jesus Federico Garcia Sanchez (Read 381 times)
jesus

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Jesus Federico Garcia Sanchez
« Nov 15, 2009 2:08:42 GMT -6 »

Personal Information:
    [/b] Real Estate Consultant, Gangster (Biker)

Name: Jesus Federico Garcia Sanchez
    Alias: CeroSeis
    Date of Birth: December 24
    Nationality: American
    Ethnicity: Mexican-American
    Blood Type: B+
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Eye Color: Hazel brown
    Handedness: Right
    Sexual Orientation:Straight.[/ul].
    Physical Appearance:

Apparel & Accessories:
        [/url] is always kept in the inside pocket of his coat.
        [/ul]

Personality:

Miscellaneous Information:
            [/url]
            [/ul]

Combat:
              [/b]
              Strength: B
              Dexterity: B
              Constitution: B
              Wisdom: F

Style: Dismissive Desperado - If for some reason his gun wasn't enough to dissuade his enemies from messing with him, Jesus will not hesitate to let his fists do the talking. His main goal is to keep his enemies at a distance, making him depend on pushes, shoves and throws if they get too close. Once that problem is taken care of, Jesus will rely on his extended range to bombard his opposition while remaining at a safe distance. If his opponent gets the message that fighting him isn't a good idea, then things will go as planned. If not, well, a bullet to the thigh can be very convincing.

Weaknesses: Well there's no formal martial arts training going here, so one might be able to see through his unrefined moves. His game plan is straightforward, if not predictable. Oh and... he doesn't have a knack for dodging. Seriously, Jesus' game plan is to push away his opposition, so he won't concentrate on ducking and weaving away from whatever is coming his way. Also, despite his impressive strength, Jesus doesn't know how to make the most of it, so his moves will have a tendency of being inefficient.

Strengths: Mofo be tall, 'namean? This boy's got reach, a LOT of reach, and he's not afraid to use it. He's surprisingly nimble for his size, and hard as a rock to boot. Boy's got staying power and strength going for him. If you can't get inside his reach, you'll constantly be on the defensive, blocking and stepping out of the range of his heavy jabs, which are pretty much lightning-quick boulders being tossed at you. Jesus tall stature also gives him an advantage when it comes to moving, as he covers much more ground in one step than a normal fighter. This means that one second you think you're safe from him, the other you find yourself eating a Mexican knuckle sandwhich.[/ul]

History:

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2009 19:23:27 GMT -6 by jesus » Back to Top  
                kussro

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 15, 2009 15:34:36 GMT -6 »

Hola.

Before this can face approval, I need you to expand in a few areas:

I need more description in all the combat areas, incuding style, strengths, and weaknesses. What you have is good, just expand upon all of it.

I also need you to add a few more decent sized paragraphs to your history. As a gangster, I'm sure there's plenty more you can come up with no problem.

Do this and let me know, and I'll take another look.

kussro

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 16, 2009 13:33:42 GMT -6 »

Required changes met, no more problems here.

Approved! Welcome to the Collective!