Author Topic: Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too (Aleece) (Read 454 times)
hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too (Aleece)
« Jun 9, 2009 22:34:28 GMT -6 »

Today…was an odd day.

Truth be told, Hicks, even as he wore a nice button down t-shirt, jeans, and baseball cap felt oddly naked. No fresh split lip. The only evidence of a black eye being the mouse held under his left one and here he was waiting for a girl to show up, still nervous as hell, still really wanting to punch himself in the face: but for the first time in his highschool he hadn’t fought today. Perhaps God figured they’d throw good ol’ Hicksy a bone? Here he was, trying to go on his first ACTUAL outing with Aleece and it just wouldn’t make sense for that to happen when he didn’t look at his best, right?

He looked at the rosary beads on his forearms…

Oh, yeah. Grandma and the Virgin Mary: they both knew a thing or two about getting laid…

Still, Hicks couldn’t help but get lost in the campus town atmosphere, watching the other young couples spending their days running around: making love in the green grass on the football field, behind the bleachers, underneath the stairs.

Goddamn it, I really must’ve been friends with a bunch of whores for me to know all the spots…wait, no, that’s a song…definitely a song…hmmm…

Hicks pondered for a bit as he sat down a bench and looked down at his phone: perhaps calling her might not be such a bad idea. No, he didn’t want to be desperate: he had to pretend to not care about going out with her, only then would she want to go out with him…

That doesn’t really make sense…BROWN EYED GIRL! VAN MORRISON! BROWN EYED GIRL!

That was honestly all he thought about as he stared at his phone still: most nineteen year old boys probably would’ve kissed her or fingered her in the bus during that eighth grade field trip where you were to busy playing Pokemon to think about hooking up with the girl whose step father abused her.

Bitter?

The point being that Hicks felt slow at these things and a complete foreigner to things romantic, sexual…whatever. Or at least, that’s what he thought…

“Fuck it, I’m going to call her.”

He spoke to himself as he finally hit the green button on his phone and the screen now displayed: Calling Aleece.

Time to put up or shut up

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 9, 2009 23:33:19 GMT -6 »

Aleece jogged lightly down the path of the campus grounds running a little late to meet up with Hicks. She had been a little surprised honestly that he would want to hang out with her again. She wore her best casual dark washed skinny jeans, a black fitted leather jacket unzipped and showing a white ribbed tank underneath, and for once instead of sneakers or flats she wore black leather knee-high military inspired lace up boots, with a chunky heel.

She just hoped it wasn’t going to over the top..

Her hair was down again and straightened actually taking the time to do something with it but only going as far as to put on cherry Chap Stick and put on mascara. Her skin was clear enough to not need make up after all. Actually it was her hair that had been the reason she was running late. Before long Aleece could see the person she was going to meet up ahead but it was her phone vibrated in her back pocket that got her to slow down so she could pull it out to see Hicks’ number on the caller ID.

Grinning she looked up to where she could see him sitting, however it didn’t stop her from pressing the call button and bringing the phone up, “Burger King, home of the Whopper, what’s your beef?”

She couldn’t’ help but laugh softly to herself and took to walking again this time casually and unrushed as she gradually made her way over.

« Last Edit: Jun 9, 2009 23:34:39 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 10, 2009 22:57:25 GMT -6 »

“Goddamn it Aleece…”

He spoke into his phone with a grin on his face as he saw her ahead.

“I mean, you’re lucky you happen to be kind of okay looking, because that was honestly…atrocious ”

So, the joke was a little ham-handed, Hicks’ realized that and he figured that she realized he was just joking. Or, at least he hoped she realized that: I mean, he COULD be making a huge jackass of himself, I mean, perhaps that’s why he hadn’t gotten into a fight yet today: perhaps God just thought the ensuing embarassment that was about to occur was enough that it dwarfed any physical pain the boy might’ve experienced later on.

Though, as he hung up his phone and he and Aleece finally met, he welcomed her into his arms with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Oh! JUST A FEW MORE CENTIMETERS FROM FIRST BASE! If only, if only Hicks wasn’t a pussy? Perhaps, if that weren’t the case, he’d be something other than the only nineteen year old boy who had yet to even make an attempt at second base yet.

Alright, to be fair, he had been hospitalized for nearly a year when he was ten: the guy was missing a part of his lung, liver, an entire rib, and his back would never be the same: hell, the fact that he was a champion wrestler, talking to girls, or even walking was amazing -his dad honestly thought the kid was going to die-. The point is, if it wasn’t wrestling or school or being in the hospital, Hicks didn’t have time for girls and he supposed that Aleece -being as friendly and good natured as she was- was a good place to start and attempt to get back in the game.

“So, what’s up?”, he smirked, “See, I thought I’d gussy myself up for our day out: not a single bust on my lip, I know, it’s extravagant, but I really like you, so I thought I’d go that extra mile.”
s

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 10, 2009 23:42:23 GMT -6 »

Aleece laughed to herself as Hicks hung up the phone after spotting her and when they finally met she accepted the hug and titled her chin when he kissed her cheek. She couldn’t help but blush faintly at that but continue to smile nonetheless. She got easily enough he was joking, or…at least she hoped he was anyways. Stuffing her cell phone in her back pocket she raised an eyebrow when he continued and she gave him a careful once over noticing he indeed didn’t look busted up today.

“So, just okay looking, huh? Good thing I didn’t try apparently as hard as you,” she joked right back actually feeling incredibly self-conscious at the moment. This was actually the first time she had been out with a guy officially and there was something completely nerve wracking about it. All other times her encounters with guys had been the typical chance meeting, say just grabbing a bite at a taco shop…nothing ever planned so she hoped he was on top of his game because she certainly was no vet at this.

Still smiling though she shifted to the left side of him and slipped her arm through his, giving it a small tug and tilting her head curiously as she looked up at him, “so what have you got planned, Casanova?”

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 0:04:05 GMT -6 »

What do I have on my mind?

Hicks, thought to himself: Fuck, he had to have planned something for a date: THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF A DATE! He looked downward a little bit and smiled weakly: improvisation. That had to be the key: but what, what could possibly interest a girl like Aleece: what would be something that she’d be interested in or something. Shooting the shit? It could be fun, but eh, it could backfire completely.

Something casual, relaxing, semi-sexual, but gives me enough time to talk. I sure ain’t winnin’ any beauty contest like Lawrence of Arabia…

“Well, what if I were to tell you, I got something that’ll relax you, something that’ll make you go crazy and wanting to pass right the fuck out,” he smirked, “And no, it isn’t the sex we talked about earlier -like I said, I’m a third date kind of girl-,”

He gulped…

And then he held her hand and lead her through the campus.

“For my 18th birthday, me and a couple guys went here,” he spoke to her, “I had just gotten out of a fight, I was concussed, I probably wouldn’t be able to wrestle in the state championships. AP Exams were on the way and I had gotten the friend zone speech for what seemed to have been the thousandth time in my eighteen years of life…”, he turned a corner until they got to a busy street, “Me and my friends went here and spent five hours, five complete hours doing absolutely nothing but talking…”

Finally, he arrived at the strip, large arabic letters on the top of the building, but underneath it, in clear blocky arial it was…

‘Hookah Inn’

“Trust me, you haven’t lived life until you smoke hookah,” he smiled, “And I don’t give me that ‘I don’t smoke’ garbage: I have half a friggin’ lung and I can do this, so you can swallow your pride and do it as well.”

Taking a gamble Hicks…

« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2009 0:08:09 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 1:24:28 GMT -6 »

She didn’t think she had come across anyone yet that had spoken quite as forward or bluntly as Hicks and she found it funny, intriguing and a little refreshing so she didn’t mind the overt but entertainingly suggestive talk. Smiling she glanced down at their hands when he took hers managing to keep the heat to her face to a minimum. She couldn’t quite place why it was different with Hicks, why she was acting completely virginal at the moment like…

…she stopped her train of though short stamping it out violently and stabbed it with a rusty spoon just to make sure it didn’t come back. Aleece didn’t have some long list of boyfriends or notches on her belt hell she didn’t have a boy friend at all at the moment…or she didn’t consider herself as strictly Ari’s. And why was she even thinking about this? She was in the middle of a date with Hicks, he was talking pleasantly about…she wasn’t sure, but she noticed he was leading her through the campus.

With a breath Aleece smiled again turning her face up to give him her attention catching just the end of what he had to say before they were stopping. She noticed it was the Hookah Inn and she bit her lip lightly ready to open her mouth and say something along the lines of she didn’t know if she’d be able to get in…or not. But all she could manage was a small smile and a slow nod, really she didn’t have an issue with the smoking part just…the being of underage part….

With a shrug of one shoulder she grinned a bit more, “alright, if you’re so intent on turning me into a delinquent then lets go.”

Stepping up and into the door she continued to follow him in letting herself be tugged in gently behind him. The whole place reminding her a bit like a fancy coffee shop, but a sweet almost acrid scent lingering in the air to unfamiliar to pin point. Aleece merely followed Hicks’ lead a little to unfamiliar to try and do anything but, she was sure this would be enjoyable when she got used to and past the awkwardness of doing something she hadn’t done before.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 2:03:00 GMT -6 »

“Yeah, well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.”

As Hicks lead her and to a seat, he motioned her to sit next to him and waited for the guy to come out and bring them their menus, as she sat down next to him, he place his arm casually around her shoulder -under the guise of him stretching- and he calmly waited as the guy that owned the hookah bar approached him. Luckily, this was a guy whom Hicks had known: actually, it was one of his old wrestling buddies: probably why he picked this place to begin with.

“Hicksy, oh and this must be your lovely sister…”

Hicks’ brow furrowed…

“No, this is my…friend,” he spoke uneasily, “My…friend Alleece, she’s never smoked hookah before, so I figured…”

“Oh? Never smoked hookah before? Of course not Hicks, she looks thirteen: is that what you’re doing now? Picking up chicks at the middle school?”

Hicks smirked…

“Whatever jackass, just get me something nice.”

The hookah bar attendant looked towards Aleece and shook his head before lighting up a cigarette seemingly out of nowhere. The cigarette was a hand rolled nutmeg tobacco: this guy was serious about smoking, that’s for sure.

“Look, you’re dealing with Good Ol’ Hicksy, so either you’re criminally insane: or you’re a fucking saint,” he paused, “But, he’s a good guy and really needs to get laid, so eh, I’ll help you out right now: Imma hook you up with something called Hawaiian Breeze, it’s a mixture of tropical flavors and social smoke -which tastes similar to a menthol cigarette-, really good stuff,” he leaned in for a rather loud whisper, “And Hicksy is a lil’ girl who can’t handle anything less gay.”

As the man snickered and walked way to prepare the hookah, Hicks looked towards Aleece and shook his head a little bit sheepishly.

“He isn’t usually like that, I swear, it’s just seeing me on a date with a girl isn’t very common,” he paused, “Not to say that I don’t go out on dates, it’s just that I’ve never really had girl friends,” he paused once more, “I mean, I’ve had girlfriends, who hasn’t? But…”

He finally just shrugged…

“You know what, fuck it, let’s just get our hookah on.”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 2:35:42 GMT -6 »

Aleece couldn’t do anything but shake her head at him as he lead them in trying to take everything in and looking every bit of someone who had never been in a place like this. When they got to a place to seat she slid with a small smile and glanced out of the corner of her eye as he ‘stretched’ only to put his arm around her. Even for her not exactly an experienced dater thought the move to be bordering on…cheesy, but she barely held in her amusement biting her lip in attempts to smolder it.

She looked up just in time to see someone walk up obviously someone that worked there and by the greeting (which she…didn’t know if she appreciated) knew Hicks. Aleece listened to the two practically niter back and forth and it wasn’t hard to have her amusement fall flat with this guy…

She sent him an flat look but stayed quiet feeling something rather acidy and rather cutting on the tip of her tongue. It was so thick and ready to spit out that she could practically chew on it. It didn’t stop her from sending a raised eyebrow her dates way and see him smirk. An ‘oh really’ was there in her head but like a good girl she stayed quiet raising an eyebrow this clowns way when he shook his head at her.

There was a lot she could deal with and usually her reserved nature kept her from jumping the gun on people, but this guy…this friend of Hicks…has rubbed her the wrong way apparently. Pursing her lips she didn’t appreciate the question of her sound mind and thinking capabilities…and to think that she was here just to help Hicks get laid, yeah it sat real…nice with her.

Running her tongue along the blunt edge of her top teeth, a sure sign of her quickly building agitation (and she swore she felt her eye twitch) when he leaned in she nodded complacently at his apparent…joking. To say it was a relief to her blood pressure when he walked away would be an understatement. Aleece looked Hicks’ way and some of the tension that had built up in her shoulders drained at the embarrassed way he looked like he was genuinely sorry for whatever that guys deal was. Licking her lips slowly she pressed on a smile and shrugged it off still feeling a bit of her irritation lingering but stubborn enough to not let it get in the way.

Listening to him ramble made it easier for her and she grinned a little more lightly as she nodded and returned his sentiments, “yeah, fuck it.”

Once again vulgarity wasn’t usually apart of vocabulary but she was over it at the moment. Lifting a hand she started to shrug off the light leather jacket and turned her attention to her company, “so tell what’s so great about Hookah anyways?”

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 15:54:16 GMT -6 »

“Eh, I dunno really, I’m not a Hookah salesman or anything…”

He looked towards his friend who spoke up from behind the counter as he mixed the leaves and flavors…

“A hookah is the flavor of a cigar, meeting with the other effects of cigarettes: expect to be light headed, a bit dizzy, but ultimately, licking your lips and shit.”

Hicks -ever the public speaker-, now took it upon himself continue: his friend providing the base for what would be the build up to some good old fashion conversation (perhaps the best thing he had going for him), he moved his arm away from her (Hicks, was very dependent on hand movements when he spoke: probably one of the best ways of shutting him up was just grabbing his wrists).

“Most of the big deal though, is the setting,” Hicks began, “Look at this place, quiet, chill, comfortable: the only thing being the smoke in the air, the flavor in your mouth -among other things if I play my cards right- and the company of friends and loved ones,” he nodded, “It’s a stressful world we live in, being with friends…doing something relaxing: that’s good enough for me…”

He paused, considering what to say next.

“But, yeah, I liked our talk the other day: so I figured a more comfortable place would be nicer, I mean…you’re one of the coolest people I know, so yeah,” he then smiled a little bit more, “Speaking of which, anything crazy happen since the taco stand or the burger place that I need to know about? Or did you just decide to go wild those few days and get rid of all your craziness just in time to declare your undying love for me…”

His eyes twinkled as they met hers.

“Cause that would be super terrific.”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 21:37:27 GMT -6 »

Aleece kept her attention on Hicks despite that guy talking somewhere of behind her and she raised an eyebrow at him resisting another twitch as she smiled sweetly in a obvious not so nice way, sorta like…I’m the predator and I’m fixing to eat your face…way. It wasn’t toward her date, had no problems with him though her look dimmed somewhat as he talked.

She had expected it really and she just reminded herself she’d get him back…somehow. Given time and the right opportunity, she’d get him like a sledgehammer to the nuts, ah…of course figuratively speaking. Aleece couldn’t help but be amused though when he continued to talk so animatedly and she titled her head a little to distracted by how his hands moved then what he was actually saying, fascinating really…

She had to wait until he was done talking completely to get in edge wise, not that she minded. After all she thought she was a pretty dull person…better to surround yourself with people that would take the lead on things then sit awkwardly doing…nothing.

“Well I’m glad you think I’m…cool,” she said leaning in a devilish idea striking her in that instant reaching up her small hand brushing down the side of his jaw and her fingers ghosting over her lips as she tipped just a bit more, her eyes hooded, “but the only that’s finding its way into my mouth tonight…”

She paused her lips parted and the corners of her lips turning up, “is smoke.”

Laughing to herself she patted the side of his face and sat back a satisfied smirk playing on her face now. Leaning back in her seat Aleece kept an eye on Hicks her mirth quite obvious as she continued. “But on a serious not nothing really crazy as happened since the burger place other then that crazy party I went to that involved a goat three strippers and a chocolate whip, which are delicious by the way.”

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 21:52:59 GMT -6 »

“That…”

Hicks spoke uneasily rubbing his cheek a little bit…

“Was the sexiest thing, that has ever been said, in the history of sexy things.”

He was a little in awe, honestly, a little intimidated by Aleece. Uncomfortable by the now apparent lack of distance in between them and a mix of lightness and heaviness overwhelmed him: the weight of the world was on his shoulders, while his legs rested on clouds. He stared at her a little bit, smiling as their faces were still near: observing her dimples, her beautiful lips curled up in the grin that kept on giving. And he neared her lips, closing his eyes: Hicks, was going to be aggressive. He was going to kiss her. It would be quick, spontaneous and…

At this point, the friend that Aleece hated was walking with the hookah.

Hicks, was a few inches from Aleece’s face, the man approached them at the left side: the side where Hicks’ back was, but also, where the edge of the coffee table was.

One more second.

If the man had waited one more second, maybe this wouldn’t have been so catastrophic.

Hicks’ lips connected with Aleece’s for a fraction of a second, hell, he couldn’t have even been sure it was that long as the hookah came crashing into his back: his friend had tripped and a mixture of glass, water, charcoal and flavored tobacco all shattered on 6’3” and two hundred and forty one pounds of fat and muscle. Hicks wasn’t hurt, but he was drenched and backed off from Aleece for a second to stare at his friend, who once more looked like a deer in the headlights…

“Shit, Hicks, I’m so…”

“…”

“Well, are you okay?”

“Fucking fantastic.”

The kid looked and then noted a car driving up to the place, once more his eyes widening…

“FUCK! MY DAD! HICKS, HICKS’ LADY FRIEND!”, he screamed exasperatedly, “Get to the back, quick, dad’s going to be pissed that I busted this thing, but if he doesn’t know that I busted it on a customer, I’ll be fine, I think…”

Hicks didn’t have time to protest as the guy swept Hicks and Aleece into the back room: which amounted to Hicks’ friends bachelor pad, twin bed, posters everywhere, a radio. Hicks, sighed as he looked at Aleece, this entire date: it was ruined. Figured, nothing went right for him…

“I,” he began, “Don’t know why I’m friends with that guy…”

He spoke as he began to unbutton his now wet, glass filled, tobacco stained, charcoal coated shirt.

The moment's gone. She's going to be pissed at him...I'm pissed at him...ugh, fucking Jeremy, you could ruin a wet dream.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 22:39:47 GMT -6 »

Aleece had actually been somewhat surprised to see Hicks so some anitiative in the face of her teasing and her teasing smile dimmed somewhat, her pulse raced just a little faster with that expecting anxiousness and she felt herself flush, her eyes falling closed for real. All those nice tingling fuzzy bunnies involved as well –

That was until the moment was shattered in a mix of glass, water so on and on quite literally at Hicks’ back. Aleece’s eyes went wide at the sudden noise and she straightened a bit putting a hand to his shoulder and her brow creasing as she looked over her date as best she could to see his friend standing there looking like he had murdered the pope.

From there it didn’t take long for the epicenes of the situation to peek again and before she knew it they were being pushed into some room. Obviously someone lived here and he only assumed it to Jeremy’s and she realized as a sudden chill crept on her that she had forgotten her jacket in the rush of everything.

Turning she was about to say something to Hicks about it when she noticed him taking his shirt off sending her cheeks to blaze up and she realized it was a horrible…horrible habit she let herself cave into. With a cough she stuffed a hand into her back pocket and willed her embarrassement down for what she assumed was most males lack of decency.

“Moving kinda fast aren’t ya buddy?” Aleece said with a grin and a tip of her head, knowing really that he just wanted to get the ruined shirt off. And with her words she wanted to kick herself considering, ‘yeah great thing to say…[/I].’

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 22:54:24 GMT -6 »

“Yeah, I wish.”

Hicks said off handidly as he slipped off the shirt: he hated being seen without his shirt on. Absolutely, without a doubt: he wasn’t built badly persay, he had nice broad shoulders, strong arms…a gut. Yeah, Hicks had a pretty visible gut and pudge, but as he turned to face her and finally wringed himself out of the shirt: he noted she was wearing an undershirt. A tank top. Here he was, with his freak back (a visible indentation on his back, scars on his chest, everything, the guy was missing a rib…he looked like a wreck) and out of his comfort zone and the girl was making jokes.

But, maybe, maybe that’s why he liked her: maybe he liked her because she didn’t take life to seriously and pointed out the ridiculousness of it.

That’s rather profound, in it’s simplicity.

“Well, I guess now we can wait…”, Hicks said his voice carrying a bit of dejectedness.

You know, she wants to kiss you. She wanted to kiss you then, she was about to, maybe she did: but of course, forget that, let the moment pass you by. You can take a risk to get your ass beat, but you don’t want to be rejected by a 5’3” girl? You’ve fought up to six guys at the same time -got your ass beat, but you did it-, had thirteen surgeries, nearly died when you were ten…you can kiss a fucking girl! It isn’t that hard!

As Hicks did battle with his mind, he moved forward to Aleece, placing his hand on her shoulder…

“Sorry, about all this,” he chuckled, “Figures, I fuck up a date that just consisted of us talking shit…”

You’re close to her! Do it! Awww…wait, sorry, that’d call you having some shupla Hicks and you don’t have it, you’re a pussy. And that’s why you’ll never get any of what you are…

shut the fuck up!

And he leaned in and he kissed her right smack on the lips, enveloping her in his arms (even if he had to lift her up a little bit to do so) and when it was all over. Twenty seconds, ten seconds, one second, whatever: Hicks looked at her and spoke through a blush that made hers look not even noticeable.

“Yeah…sorry about that as well,” he spoke uneasily, “What can I say, I’m a being of impulse.”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 11, 2009 23:30:16 GMT -6 »

Even in her attempts to keep it light she could tell that Hicks felt bad about the date being…ruined. Really she didn’t mind, of course she would have liked to try the hookah after all the craze he was putting on it, but things didn’t have to be a total disaster. Up until the accident in there things had been going great aside from his friend…

Aleece didn’t want him to feel like this was all a waste and she was about to maybe say something do something to let him know that it wasn’t all that serious when he walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder lightly. Her smiled turned up, not teasing or playful but understanding she got it, it wasn’t like this was the end all be all of dates. Pulling her hand out of her pocket she straightened her posture but before she could do anything she was a bit more then surprised that she was being scooped up, literally, her feet leaving the ground a little.

It took a few heart beat to realize his lips were on hers kissing her and she felt herself relax a little. Hicks was warm, his enveloping arms big, strong, and she must have had a thing for impulsive guys because he didn’t meet any resistance on her end. Aleece’s eyes shuttered shut and just when she was going to tilt her head get nice and comfortable in that kiss he pulled back. Cracking the heavy lids she caught the blush on his face and she grinned a little breathed out a small breath of laughter.

“Yeah, not movin’ to fast huh?” She said in attempts to keep it light still, Aleece didn’t wiggle or squirm in his grasp but her hands did come up and around his neck. She could tell he was a little unsure, it was in his tone the way he looked more then a little embarrassed at the fact he had acted so boldly that made her wait it out…so to say.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 0:08:45 GMT -6 »

“You, don’t even want to know…”

And he kissed her again, first deeply, then as he would back away: simple pecks. Every single one of those a small signature, a remnant of what was to come: the taste of his lips, then her own lips lingering on both of each other’s mouths as Hicks lifted her up once more and brought her down on to the bed.

What if…what if Jeremy had planned this whole thing? Ugh! If that’s the case, I’m going to have to thank a guy for breaking a hookah over my back…never thought, I’d see the day…

Still, while, things had moved to the bed, Hicks, was very focused on multi-tasking: except, he wasn’t exactly good at it. Trying to focus on Aleece’s mouth, while moving your hand towards her pants, only to find that she wears tight pants, and a belt, and they’re buttoned. Alright, so the pants, they were a no go, fine…

Shirt?

Fuck! Why does she have to be so much shorter than me, and where the fuck is the end of this tank top! Ugh! I wish they made a sloppy nineteen year old virgin line of girl clothes: then this would be kind of exciting.

Finally, though, after about five minutes of making out and a few hushed ‘I’m sorry’s’ as Hicks fumbled with her bra, underneath the tanktop with one hand…finally, getting a little frustrated. And backing off, taking a few deep breaths,

“Can”, breath, “You,” breath, “Just,” breath, “Take off your shirt please?”

He paused a little bit…

“And please, don’t make a ‘you’re moving to fast Hicks!’ or else I’m going to tell you…”, he paused, “Well, I don’t know, but it’ll be something.”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 18:03:35 GMT -6 »

Yeah Aleece was defiantly going to chalk all this up to hormones, and confusion when she felt her back hitting the mattress of the room the both of them were in. From there she was left squirming lightly underneath Hicks internally and outwardly, though the nagging mental efforts she was trying to ignore. As much game as the guy spit his movements were a little to eager and clumsy, but she wasn’t expecting a Casanova here.

She could almost see the moment he got frustrated amidst the mumbled apologies and fumbling with her bra, and she wasn’t sure if that thundering in her chest was something good or…her nerves and reservations about the whole thing. Yeah, yeah she liked Hicks that much was for sure he didn’t give her an inch in their witty little verbal games, he made her laugh and was an all around fun guy. The extent of the like? How she liked him? She wasn’t sure…

A little out of breath herself her eyes cracked when he pulled back and panted out for her to take off her shirt. Aleece opened her mouth and closed it a few times not…really sure what to…think really. She would have assumed he’d at least have a bit more practice and tenacity then her…

Breathing out short laugh she pressed her lips together as soon as it passed through and she shifted to her elbows her head ducking down, feeling…more awkward now then before when they first kissed. Well the date hadn’t been ruined until…that. That one break when he backed off despite the fact he said not to tell him he was moving to fast (well that wasn’t the problem, but something all together she thought) gave her the split second to see…this wasn’t going to turn into such a great idea…

And when he essentially left the decision in her hands…the shy card was being dealt unintentionally.

“Um…” she started a bit inelegantly still looking down, “I-I uh – what about your friend?”

When she looked up her brow was creased in a somewhat confused shadow passing over her features. “I mean I assume this is his room or what ever.”

It certainly gave the vibe of a guy pad to her…

“Er…I just don’t…think we should…you know,” her voice had progressively gotten smaller and her eyes slid to the side and the fingers on one hand fidgeted at the comforter under her hand. She was sure any guy was be unbelievably angry at just suddenly stopping after some heavy kissing and edging into some pretty serious petting…but…but the moment was gone completely and utterly…destroyed. Not that it had been ambient like setting to begin with fluffy romantic intentions...but still.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 12, 2009 20:00:51 GMT -6 »

Hicks, sighed.

What about Jeremy? Fuck. Jeremy. Fuck him like we should be fucking right now! You fucking stupid shit, just rip off the goddamn bra, rip it the fuck off with your right hand or prepare to get ULTRA familiar with your left!

“Yeah,” he paused, “Maybe…maybe this…maybe we should stop.”

Well, that’s it. Say good fucking bye. What was the lyric? ‘I’m sailing away! Set an open course, for the VIRGIN seas! Because Hicks just can’t see! Taking a bra strap is super easy! CAN’T GET LAID! CAN’T GET LAID! C’MON AND DON’T GET LAID WITH HICKS YEAH!’, yeah, that sounds like the lyric, most definitely.

Hicks, felt bad, he felt bad due to the disappointment on her features. He felt disappointment come on his own: why? Why…why did he have to be so bad at this? Every other kid he talked to about, they talked about instinct taking over, about being left weak and completely drained afterwards, but Hicks? All he felt was odd. And felt like his own inexperience is what lead this whole thing to fall through…

Yeah, I bet fifth grade? You know the grade you skipped because of your ‘Imma get hit by a truck phase!’, I bet that’s when everyone learned everything about sex and stuff and then, until puberty, just trained and trained in it until they all became experts. This is what you get for being you and absent from school, you fucking retard…

He was still trying to catch his breath, to remove the feeling of her lips and skin from his mind…

“Can, you at least do me a favor?”, he asked uneasily, “And teach me how to take off that fucking contraption. I feel like you have to have worked in a Nike sweatshop to understand it…”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 13:49:25 GMT -6 »

She instantly felt bad like saying no was the wrong thing to do but she really didn’t this was going to be salvageable and with a sigh of her own she looked down again after looking at him briefly. He looked disappointed and she felt it was her fault; she didn’t want him to think she was just some tease…but for some reason she didn’t feel at all comfortable, and this wouldn’t work unless she did.

Though the next instant that was almost completely forgotten her eye brows shot up and she was torn between laughing again or…cocking her head in disbelief. Aleece didn’t think he looked like he was kidding. Chewing on the inside of her lip she looked around and spotted the pillow by her hand. Grabbing it she brought it settle in front of her at her chest.

“Are you serious?”

Though she found it kind of somewhat awkward to be showing a guy how to do this, she would…and she ducked her head a little hiding her mouth as she kept her eyes on Hicks. There was no way she couldn’t find the hilarity in this, but she hardly wanted to make this situation worse. How nice would it be? Looking like she was laughing at him, when she wasn’t, just at the thought of showing anyone how to take off a bra was…well it deserved its own comedy hour.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 15:04:12 GMT -6 »

Hicks chuckled a little bit as he looked downward…

“If you’re going to judge me, then no, that was a joke.”

Hicks smiled a bit as he looked at up at her and finally decided to just tell the truth: speaking earnestly, with great humility, he would finally be honest when it came to girls and the like.

“Look, if you hadn’t guessed by that ghastly performance: I don’t have a lot of experience with girls,” he looked downward, “And by a lot, I mean, I don’t have any. I’ve kissed a few at parties, but it never amounted to anything, never went anywhere: except for me making a fool out of myself and fucking things up with a girl that I honestly,” a blush coated his features, “A girl that I honestly like.”

He smirked…

“Though, I’ll admit: I’m a goddamn cartoon character.”

He smiled a bit and then looked at Aleece…

“Sorry, sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable and the like,” his smirk grew a little bit, “Now, how about I learn how to get into the apartment to see the twins.”

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 19:34:20 GMT -6 »

She felt immensely better when she heard him chuckle even if it was for show or not she liked that sound it reassured her he wasn’t about to be mad about all this. Some of the tension drained off her shoulders as she continued to press her lower face behind the pillow in front of her. Aleece wasn’t about to judge Hicks and she shook her head a little and lifted her head her smile evident now and her dimples showing despite trying to restrain herself.

It was something to see that blush on such a big guys face, Hicks looked tough like he couldn’t let a thing bother him but then again looks were deceiving weren’t they and when it came to this guy they surely were. Aleece was glad though, that she wasn’t one to judge quickly she was more then glad she had met Hicks, gotten to know and even if this date had turned botched, she was sure they could still salvage a fraction of it and have fun.

She bit her bottom lip lightly and shifted to her knees and sat on her legs with the pillow still in front of her. “Well since you put it that way, Casanova,” Aleece teased with small laugh chasing the words. Humming she quickly sobered up and gave him a thoughtful once over. “Ever seen American Pie?”

But she didn’t wait on him to answer she let one arm go of its clutch on the pillow and reached behind, under her tank and with a snap her bra was undone and it made her face heat up. God damn it she thought to herself and let the pillow go with her other arm so she could push the straps down her arms and off them. Reaching between the pillow and herself she snuck a hand up the front of her top and pulled it off.

“Before you ask how I did that, don’t. It’s a girl only know how,” she said a little quietly unable to keep the embarrassment from coloring her tone as she brought the white admittedly lacy under garment into view. She could admit along with computers, matching underwear were in her top priorities. The color didn’t leave her cheeks, hell her whole head as if it was in danger of causing a cranial melt down at this point.

Coughing she tried to go on fumbling a bit when she put the bra on the pillow in front of her like an impromptu dummy. “Right well there is a scene in the movie if you’ve never seen it, the main guy goes to a girl that is his friend while she’s at band camp, and asks for…advice on girls or rather…sexual advice.”

She finally got the damn thing clasped together feeling a heated wave of mortification all over again then pushed her hand over the top of her head. “She does this for him, eliminated all that awkward fumbling and you can practice all you want,” she finished as she straightened the pillow in front of him and finally met his stare again smiling a little and left wondering if he would go along with it...

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 20:05:05 GMT -6 »

Hicks looked at Aleece and then at the pillow and then back at Aleece.

This was embarrassing, no cross that, it was beyond embarrassing: this saw embarrassing and whooped it’s ass, stole it’s lunch money, fucked his virgin girlfriend, mother, grandmother, and Golden Retriever all the while buying stock in Enron on Embarrassments credit card. Hicks, stared at her and stared for a moment, as if this entire situation just…smacked him in the face. Finally though, he turned to the pillow and looked at Aleece’s bra with some form of confusion…

“I’ll have to tip my hat off to you,” he began, “You’ve just single handidly removed ANY chance that I will ever speak about this to anyone, at any time.”

He paused for a little bit as he went for the bra, going for the back and moving around his hands around for a little bit: fucking clasp. Fuck this clasp. Fucking…

About a minute or so trying to figure this out, Hicks simply flipped the “girl” over and began working on it from behind: this was an intense battle, his opponent was crafty, with a nearly unbelievable guard: but Hicks was ultimately the victor and his offense unclasped the beast and Hicks held the bra triumphantly in one hand.

This is ridiculous. I mean, she took off the only problem I had, I could just have sex with her now. Ugh! If only Aladdin wasn’t a dick and taught me that kiss that somehow, someway stops people in their tracks: not that it makes much sense, but eh. It seems to work and Aleece keeps on telling me she doesn’t like the guy…

“I don’t think,” he paused, “I don’t think my approach is practical much at all coach,” he smiled, “Looks like it’s another season on the bench for Hicks…”

« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2009 20:06:10 GMT -6 by aleeca » Back to Top  
aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 22:23:57 GMT -6 »

Aleece laughed to herself and shrugged lightly, “personally I think it’ll be a great story for the kids one day.”

She noticed him pause before he went to tackling the bra like it had to be his toughest opponent yet. Stifling another bout of laughter when he finally just took the pillow and flipped it over, his struggle continued. It was almost epically sad to watch but she did and grinned a bit when he finally got it.

With a shake of her head and a mild roll of her eyes she took the bra back slightly uncomfortable with him just…holding it like it was his biggest catch of the day. Okay it might have been so far, if she was being cruelly honest.

“Don’t worry, coach’ll get you in shape before the pre – season game,” she teased and redid the garment this time the clasp facing up. Without saying much more she did it herself placing her thumb on one side of the clap her pointer finger on the other. Bringing them together she pinched up the fabric and kept doing so until the hooks came free from the metal eyelets. With that she let it go, all of it was done in a smooth motion though slow.

Looking up at him she raised an eyebrow, “see…not so hard.”

Aleece would have redone it but she paused for a second and grinned a bit, “sure you can go on? I don’t wanna force you or anything, but I am positive that you’re a bright guy Hicks, and one simple piece of underwear is not gonna get the better of you.”

It was a short probably unhelpful bit of motivational speaking on her part and she couldn’t help but press her lips together to keep from laughing anymore. But she couldn’t help herself, she really never thought she’d be teaching a guy something she thought they were supposed to be got at as soon as they tits as a babe.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 14, 2009 0:08:20 GMT -6 »

“Yeah? Well, we won’t be telling the kids this story: the way things’ll go in our house is that they’ll have to unclasp your bra if they want to get to the milk,” he smirked, “That way only the smart and resourceful survive: let’s just hope that irony doesn’t strike and the kids we have that happen to be strong don’t inherit MY looks.”

He paused as he looked at that blasted pillow and shook his head: still not coming to terms with the ridiculousness of the entirety.

Though, he liked this whole idea, it was…romantic in it’s own odd way. Them laughing, their face glowing with the perfect mix of happiness and awkwardness, as Hicks fumbled with the bra, he finally managed to unhook it in: ten seconds. His eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas as he looked at Aleece and smirked a little bit…

“What do you know, the underwear has been slain…”, he said with a small smile as he turned to her, with a bra in hand, pillow in the other and he kissed her once again. Right there. Tenderly, passionately, with an odd edge that he didn’t exactly know how to explain: he wasn’t try to mimic movies or books. Or Ari. It was just him, just his entire soul barred in that one kiss…

And strangely, even in this ridiculous scenario, it felt a lot more natural and right than the last kiss he had participated in.

aleeca

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 14, 2009 17:45:10 GMT -6 »

Aleece smirked indulgently with an ‘oh really’ look as he went on about their kids and she laughed softly when he went to tackle his foe again. To say she was impressed to see him get it down in so little times would be an understatement. She could say that the mood had been salvaged and she chuckled at the expression on his face and what he had to say. Leave it to Hicks to joke about her underwear.

Before she could come up with some equally witty or banter to throw back she found his mouth on his once more. Something immeasurably different about it this time, one that made her stomach tighten suddenly and her eyes to close. Hicks was that guy she realized, the one that was funny, and nice maybe a little protective and the kind you just wanted to be around…

It was slow with something behind it Aleece couldn’t place or really tell what it was. But it was nice, not crammed with a hormone filled urgency that made you get worked up and fumble with the possibility of embarrassing yourself, and with an almost shy tilt of her head, her mouth slanted across his, her lips parting as she timidly coaxed a hand up his arm to his shoulder.

hicks

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 14, 2009 21:42:04 GMT -6 »

They laid down, together, gently, almost to gentle for the six foot three monster: this time he slowly found the edge of the undershirt and gently lifted it off: the prize he had been seeking: BREASTS. He finally moved downward, from her lips, to her chin, to her collar bone, to the middle of her chest and then to the belly button. Unbuttoning her pants, Hicks looked a bit uneasy: this was odd. He figured that the first time he’d see a topless girl he’d be all grabbing and nervous, instead he took the sight in: Aleece was beautiful in an odd way. Not at all voluptuous, but proportional: it was a beauty that was human. That wasn’t so far off as everything else…

“Thank you…”

He muttered to himself: a quiet thank you for letting him into her world, to letting him see her in her most vulnerable state.

Finally, his eyes looked towards the woman’s panties, as her pants now laid bunched up at the boots, as he motioned to take them off…as he slipped them off, he heard something: something turn, a click. He wasn’t focused, he didn’t want to be focused…

Aleece, now perfectly naked in front of him (ignoring the panties, jeans, and boots on her ankles), Hicks, ready to slip off his pants…

*turn*

No…

Creak…

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

“Hey Hicksy, my dad is gone, looks like I’ll hook you up with a new…”

Jeremy let the sight before him stain in his mind: Hicks on his bed, with a naked girl, and about to take off his pants. For, the rest of his life, Hicks would never forget this moment: the shock on Jeremy’s face, the frustration on his own, the embarrassment on Aleece’s…

“Hookah.”

God. You have the strangest sense of humor…