Author Topic: Public Announcement System (In-Character) (Read 407 times)
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

Public Announcement System (In-Character)
« Jun 11, 2009 10:37:30 GMT -6 »

THE COLLECTIVE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM
[/u][/font][/color][/center]

NOTE
[/font]: The following is a chronological list of each public announcement ever made on the Chula Vista Collective's In-Character events. These announcements will be sent to all members via Personal Message and then copied onto this list for reference.

There are various uses for the PA System: announcements from any of the four Collective administrative leaders, medical comments from any of the three schools' nurse wings, extracurricular activity announcements, any morning radio shows from local or school newspapers, et cetera. However, while the use of the PA System is free for use without reason inside of roleplaying threads, only staff can post up announcements in this thread after messaging them to everyone in mass. If you wish to have an announcement made to everyone in-character, please submit the request to an administrator.

As for the physical location of hubs into the PA System, students can find a console or specialized room in the following areas:
  • In the offices of the Director, located in the Collective campus town
  • In the offices of the Headmaster, located in the Henry Knox Academy
  • In the offices of the Principal, located in the John C. Fremont High School
  • In the offices of the Minister, located in the O'Hare University
  • An emergency console requiring special clearance in each of the school maintenance basements
  • A small HAM radio console in each nurse's office located in each school
  • A secured technical room located in each school, often located near the security barracks

Understand that any attempt to use these systems require the appropriate entrance or clearance depending on their location, and that any unapproved use will be open to in-character punishment by the Collective administration.[/blockquote]

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]
Conner
Sensei
Horseman of War

Conner Avatar

wat

[send pm]

« Jun 13, 2009 5:38:07 GMT -6 »

First Public Announcement - Worth of the Uniform Event
[/u][/color][/center]

NOTE: Personal Message sent at 7:33 a.m. on June 13th, 2009
[/font]

||Time Stamp || 11:00 a.m. Monday ||

|| Audience || All Schools - Students and Faculty ||

|| Subject || Mandatory School Assembly ||

|| Thread || Worth of the Uniform (Punishment Assembly) ||

|| Speaker || Director Eduardo C. Navarro ||

"Members of the Collective, this is the Director. I am here to announce a special assembly being held by the School Board to bring forward the due attention that is necessary to the problem of school uniforms concerning many of you here at the Chula Vista Collective. As many of you well know, there are have been a handful of delinquents in your ranks who have chosen to ignore the codes of this school, and have replaced them with their own preferences. It is the intention of this collective administration, of the School Board, and of this assembly to clarify and eliminate these misled errors in judgment.

This is a mandatory assembly. All students of the Collective are required to file out of whatever classroom they may be attending at the time to find a seat in the main courtyard area. Faculty will attend as well to help organize the student body. Any attempts to avoid or hassle the assembly will be met with due reprimand that is easily comparable to what will happen today. For you will remember why we wear those uniforms after this afternoon.

Have a good hour, and we shall see you at noon.
[/b]"[/color][/font][/blockquote]

[MpB:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/Kyukaku/smoothtrooper-1-1.jpg]
dm

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 16, 2009 22:01:20 GMT -6 »

First Public Announcement - Worth of the Uniform Event

NOTE: Personal Message sent at 8:58 p.m. on June 16th, 2009

||Time Stamp || 1:00 p.m. Thursday ||

|| Audience || Henry Knox - Students and Faculty ||

|| Thread || Public Execution (Knox) ||

|| Speaker || Headmaster Johnson ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Afternoon everyone, I am sure many have you have already heard of the events that took place earlier today. I want to assure you that those severely injured in the incident are being treated and the person responsible is in custody. I regret to inform you that I will have to interrupt your normal class schedule for an assembly in light of this situation.

However, I am confident that all of you will behave as expected of you and this can be over as quickly as possible. Please follow your teachers to the Auditorium in the 9-12 building.

Thank you and have a nice day."

z

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 13, 2009 20:02:36 GMT -6 »

Second Public Announcement - Collapse
[/u][/color][/center]

NOTE: Public Announcement sent at 10:45 a.m. on October 13th, 2009
[/font]

||Time Stamp || 10:45 a.m. Tuesday ||

|| Audience || All Schools - Students and Faculty ||

|| Thread || Collapse ||

|| Speaker || SSgt Maximus Fightmaster, Director Pro Tempore ||

""Students of Fremont and O'Hare, and Soldiers of Knox, this is Staff Sergeant Fightmaster. In light of recent events, you are all to attend an impromptu assembly in the courtyard in front of John C. Fremont Hall. This is a required assembly, attendance will be taken and grave consequences will come upon those who skip out. The assembly shall begin as soon as everyone is present and accounted for."
[/b]"[/color][/font][/blockquote]