Author Topic: Feral (Angel Trainer) (Read 83 times)
Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 11:30:23 GMT -6 »

Mathew stood once more in the training room to test out one of the newest recruits and make sure they were not going to get themselves killed. Or at least that they had some kind of control over their power.

"This is to be a test of your abilities. I want you to utilize your abilities to subdue me. I will be doing the same. Can you handle that?"

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:17:02 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel cracked his neck and popped his fingers.

"Sounds simple enough. Just don't cry if I hit you too hard I'm not too great at holding myself back."

Angel smiled a very feral smile and his teeth elongated and sharpened into fangs. As he stared at the man in front of him he kicked off his flip flops so that he was barefoot, he would be more comfortable this way.

"You ready to go or do you need more time to grab some extra underwear."

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:20:01 GMT -6 »

He'd simply hold up his stone fist which would flatten and thin out into a blade, waiting for the student to make his move.

"Before I need to shave again, if you please."

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:34:40 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel got a little ticked at this. Who did the old man think he was Angel was gonna end this right quick and in a hurry. Angel charged forward ducking low looking as though he were going for a leg sweep but just before contact Angel would push himself up launching his leg upwards to kick Mathews stone arm up into his throat Angel hoped that if it didn't force him to cut himself he would still get a foot to the face.

"How was that?!"

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:35:58 GMT -6 »

Mathew pivoted to his side, bringing the stone blade swinging toward Angel's back!

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:53:47 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel felt the blade cut his back and he hissed in pain. Angel landed on all fours and claws shot out from the wraps on his fingers and more from his toes.

The claws scraped across the floor till he stopped and charged forward again this time he pounced in and attempt to land on top of the man in front of him and start mauling him.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Feral (Angel Trainer)
« Oct 21, 2015 12:58:23 GMT -6 »

Mathew's stone arm moved up to block the pounce and keep some distance from the claws swiping at him. At least enough to only let the claws cut him and not gouge him. But Angel has now drawn blood!

"You pass."

His face scrunched up. Stinging from the claw marks in it as blood dripped down.

Trainer done. You are free to RP!

Quick Reply