Author Topic: Extreme Measures (Read 1,043 times)
Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 1:37:05 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Antimeta rallies that have ended in death, specifically of the speaker." She gave a shake of her head, moving over to Angel, since he actually seemed to be paying attention to her.

"Go back as far as twenty-five years."

Angel Black
Agent
Defense

Angel Black Avatar

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 1:43:49 GMT -6 via mobile »

Angel would turn around grumbling under his breath something about being defence not Intel yet he was stuck doing Intel... But he would click clack away searching for her answer.

« Last Edit: Nov 4, 2015 1:44:38 GMT -6 by Angel Black » Back to Top  

R.I.P. Miranda Fischer
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

R.I.P. Miranda Fischer Avatar

The siren's song has been silenced.

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 8:57:29 GMT -6 »

Miranda nods at their responses, but doesn't join in on another round of research.

"I think Piper's right. We could be running into someone with a long history, but they might not be, either. We could probably spend all day here and not find all the info we want." There was only one way to get a look at potential suspects at this point, since none were found, and that required being on the field.

Eithne Reagan
Mentor
Intelligence

Eithne Reagan Avatar

I assure you I mean well.

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 9:14:18 GMT -6 »

"Besides, we can get all those answers when we catch him." Enya shrugs.

"We know the time and place, we should focus on the protest and investigate past ones later. I'll meet you guys when we leave, I need to get going."

She'd wave and make her leave because this is taking way too long, guys. Let's just do this.

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 9:42:18 GMT -6 »

Aaron had been paying attention to Piper, but Angel seemed to have looking up her questions covered, and then he'd had his attention grabbed by the conversation around him. They were right, this was too unfocussed, too much looking at what was and not enough at what will be.

Also, he feels bad this has taken so long Eithne got bored and left!

"All right, so if we table that, focus on just the current event, let's come up with a plan. We've got 1000 people outdoors, probably jumpy and looking for the first sign of a meta, especially our shooter. How do we keep them all safe and find our guy in that big a crowd?"

Aaron will look up the location, to see if he can find pictures and maps and such of the layout they're dealing with. Google Earth was a thing even 15 years ago, after all.

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 14:35:32 GMT -6 via mobile »

Piper rolled her eyes, noticing how the little blonde seemed to want to jump into the action instead of doing any sort of research. It reminded her of the conversation she had with the stranger on the roof... He was right.

"You guys want to jump into this and get a bunch of people killed, then cool." She shrugged her shoulders and stepped away from Angel, giving him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "What's the worst that can happen, after all? We all end up dead? No big. We're so scatter brained here, its not like we're going to get any planning done, anyways. Let's just run in, guns blazing."

The sarcasm was strong with this one.

She shook her head and turned her eyes to Aaron, staring at him for a moment. If she needed to protect him, she would. And Angel, too. The other two could kiss her ass.

R.I.P. Miranda Fischer
Agent Trainee
Intelligence

R.I.P. Miranda Fischer Avatar

The siren's song has been silenced.

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 18:23:32 GMT -6 »

Miranda raises her brows at Piper's snip, wondering what happened to wanting to be out the door already and how it changed. Then again, it was a pretty graphic video. She shrugs and shakes her head.

"There's rushing, and overthinking. We can catch up on planning later if you want." She had all she needed; no sense buffing someone who's a firestarter in an enclosed space, and they didn't have one on the team anyway.

She leaves the other three to their planning session!

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 18:26:47 GMT -6 »

"Nobody's saying that, Piper."

Hadn't he just told them all they needed to focus and come up with an actual plan? For an instant, the look he shot her was full of annoyance, defensiveness. Then it softened. It wasn't her fault, he understood her concern.

"Sorry. But we have a big crowd to deal with and this shooter could be anywhere; we need to have some idea of how we're handling this, or people could get hurt. Maybe even die."

(But if everyone wants to just get on with it we can work on a plan OOC and send it to Ty. Or I'll just unilaterally draw up a rough idea and fire it at him.)

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 19:25:21 GMT -6 via mobile »

She watched Miranda leave the room, then turned back to Aaron. She could understand his irritation and was glad to see he understood hers as well. She gave a shake of her head, seeming to relax once it was just the three of them.

"People are going to die, anyways. We are going to end up making mistakes, especially with no plan. So just come up with something. I'll go along with it. I trust your judgement."

She turned to stare at the door for a long moment, reviewing her conversation with the stranger again. Rush into things, headfast, with no plan... And hope for the best.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 4, 2015 22:25:40 GMT -6 »

((Don't send me your plan! I'll just set up the rally when you're ready and you guys can act it out!))

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 5, 2015 2:58:51 GMT -6 via mobile »

(Sounds like we are?)

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 5, 2015 18:28:09 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App »

((I'll throw this up late tonight or tomorrow))

Sarah White
Mentor
Defense

Sarah White Avatar

When Autumn Came...

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 5, 2015 18:52:58 GMT -6 via mobile »

(I'm going to be out tonight and part of tomorrow...)

Aaron Silverman
Legend
Defense

Aaron Silverman Avatar

[send pm]

Extreme Measures
« Nov 5, 2015 20:14:43 GMT -6 »

((If it's not real time I could try to post, but see post in Incomings and Departures re: availability.)

Quick Reply