Author Topic: You Wanted to Learn? (Daniel) (Read 522 times)
Daniel Bradshaw
Student
Paradigm Student

Daniel Bradshaw Avatar

[send pm]

You Wanted to Learn? (Daniel)
« Dec 2, 2015 14:26:37 GMT -6 »

He blinked.

"I...don't really know. I was able to transport nine kids out of a classroom once. Thats the most people I've tried doing at single jump. I've never tested distance though."

He would watch her hand, then his brow furrowed.

"So....can you turn it on and off? Like, if you want to kiss or hold hands or hug someone? I assume the gloves means no...which makes you like a modern Midas, but with rotting stuff."

« Last Edit: Dec 2, 2015 14:26:53 GMT -6 by Daniel Bradshaw » Back to Top  

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

Will it be you this time?

[send pm]

« Dec 8, 2015 2:45:24 GMT -6 »

"..." Rebecca is very tempted to not answer at all. She eyes Daniel suspiciously for a few moments, then shakes her head.

"Not well. There's been improvement, but the general consensus is 'no.' There is no turning it off unless you want to risk rotted skin and limbs." She's more interested in focusing on his abilities, instead.

"That's actually pretty impressive."

Daniel Bradshaw
Student
Paradigm Student

Daniel Bradshaw Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 12:25:10 GMT -6 »

"Damn....I'm sorry. All of that stuff is really awesome."

He only realized what he said after he said it, speaking thoughts aloud. Clearly, the rudeness of it was lost on him for a second or two before his eyes widened and he would take a step forward.

"N-no, I meant...you said you made improvements, so it's not like it's permanent right? If you made even a little improvement, then it's possible to pull it back entirely."

He grinned.

"How about we train on it? I mean my arm is already messed up....let's me and you train a little on it."

Not the kissing part, but like touching his arms or something was fine by him.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

Will it be you this time?

[send pm]

« Dec 10, 2015 13:00:14 GMT -6 via Tapatalk »

Did he just...? And here Mathew said she wasn't one of the brightest.

Stepping back as Daniel comes forward, Rebecca lifts a hand and shakes her head. Her moment of irritation and wtf is set aside for curiosity when he mentions wanting to train bare handed. Her brows lift as her hand drops, looking at his arm before focusing on Daniel himself again.

Well, he knew what he was getting into. If he wanted to push those limits, who was she to argue? Not like she hadn't been practicing control with other agents, anyway.

"Alright." She pushes up her sleeves and rolls her gloves down until she can peel them off, tossing them at an empty spot along the wall. The sleeves of her shirt remain rolled up just past the elbow.

Time to get this party started.

« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015 13:29:31 GMT -6 by Rebecca Jefferson » Back to Top  

Daniel Bradshaw
Student
Paradigm Student

Daniel Bradshaw Avatar

[send pm]

« Dec 14, 2015 13:10:01 GMT -6 »

Ken backed up, then dropped low in a full spinning leg sweep. He would teleport behind her, so that as he appeared he would be sweeping her legs assuming she was in the same spot.

If it worked, he would try and kick her in the abdomen to send her skittering across the room!

Quick Reply