Author Topic: Oooooh (Jude) (Read 379 times)
Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 24, 2016 19:11:08 GMT -6 »

Mathew awaited his next combat assessment in the Tutorial!

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[color=FFD700]I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.[/color]

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:21:27 GMT -6 »

Jude walked into the training room and spit on the floor glaring up at Mathew. "So you like hitting girls huh?" He asked.

Jude had prepared for the engagement after watching Dill walk out bleeding. Paper had been wrapped around his form from neck to the bottoms of his feet, the only parts of him not armored by his paper were those bits that were physically visible. His hands and his face.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:23:28 GMT -6 »

Mathew chose not to answer that idiotic question and instead would just look at the "gentleman" with a bored, if somewhat annoyed expression.

"You're goal is to make me bleed before I hospitalize you. Any questions?"

« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016 16:24:41 GMT -6 by Mathew Amtrum » Back to Top  

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[color=FFD700]I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.[/color]

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:27:27 GMT -6 »

Jude pulled out a folding knife, snapping it into place as he began running up toward the Mat, slashing across to take out his throat.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:29:47 GMT -6 »

Mathew held up his stone hand as Jude rushed him with the metal knife. The blade twisting and bending back to stab to his own hand as Mathew stepped to the side of the rushing child.

"This is a combat evaluation for your powers. I'd suggest using them."

Or he was going to get hurt worse. Because he had little patience today.

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:34:02 GMT -6 »

Jude turned as Mathew sidestepped him lashing out with his fist as he moved by the bastard bully. He wanted to catch him across the face, and tear into his nose.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:36:04 GMT -6 »

He'd manage to hit the cheek with the fist as the metal in his hand would start burrowing deeper and deeper into his flesh! Mathew's stone arm shifted into a blade of it's own and he would retaliate by swiping it at Jude's torso!

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:38:41 GMT -6 »

Jude would take the blow across the chest, Mat wouldn't feel flesh give way, but armor of some kind, absorbing the brunt of the impact. His other fist meanwhile would be coming for the back of Mathew's head, a sheaf of paper wrapping around the front of Jude's knuckles like a pair of spiked brass knuckles.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:41:49 GMT -6 »

The armor protects him from the majority of the damage however there would be a light trickle of blood oozing from the wound where the blade had penetrated the armor. But if that didn't stop or slow him down he would be able to hit Mathew on the back of the head with his spiked knuckles and cause some bleeding!

Should that happen Mathew would stumble forward from the blow and the blade of the knife that had been burrowing through Jude's flesh up his arm would start to pull itself out.

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 16:54:45 GMT -6 »

Jude would grimace in pain after punching Mathew in the back of the head. Jude would tumbled to the ground on his backside, scrambling to get back up and got after Mathew again with the spiked knuckles. He'd be considerably slower, and his breathing would be far more shallow, but he was more than willing to keep brawling with the guy.

Mathew Amtrum
Trainer
Powered Trainer

Mathew Amtrum Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 17:27:41 GMT -6 »

If Jude came for him he'd find a steel pillar from the ground slamming into his stomach.

"You passed, I'd advise you take that and go."

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

Oooooh (Jude)
« Mar 25, 2016 17:31:09 GMT -6 »

"Yeah, fuck you man." Jude would walk out of the room, pissed off that he couldn't just take the guy down.

Quick Reply