Author Topic: New Shade on Campus [Open] (Read 786 times)
Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[color=FFD700]I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.[/color]

[send pm]

New Shade on Campus [Open]
« Mar 25, 2016 18:23:07 GMT -6 »

Jude nodded a bit. "Yeah, got here a few hours ago. Met your neighborhood asshole too. Stand up kinda guy hitting girls." There was obvious derision on his face. "What about you Becca, what do you do floating around this joint?" He asked, turning his attention toward Dillon the moment she seemed to be startled.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

Will it be you this time?

[send pm]

« Mar 25, 2016 18:30:12 GMT -6 »

"Oh, don't worry, he stabs us too," she assures him wryly. Personal experience there. She stops and turns her head to face Dillon when the other girl startles, Jude's question forgotten for hte moment.

"Is something wrong?"

Dillon Miller
Student
Intelligence

Dillon Miller Avatar

The Truth is Out There

[send pm]

« Mar 25, 2016 19:53:21 GMT -6 via mobile »

Her smile had softened and she nodded as the two spoke, her attention obviously diverted.

"No. That's okay," she murmured in her most reassuring voice. She didn't seem to hear Becca's question.

Paw giggled from her shoulder. "Nothings wrong, Rebecca," he assured her.

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[color=FFD700]I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.[/color]

[send pm]

« Mar 25, 2016 20:00:23 GMT -6 via mobile »

Jude tilted his head curiously, wondering what Becca's shadow had to say. "S'pose your pretty cool if Dill's not losing it on how you treat em." He commented toward Becca.

"So... You know a good place to get stitched up?" He asked Becca. Jude pulled his hand out of his pocket, wrapped in bloody gauze. "Sorta had to find Dill before anything happened..."

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 25, 2016 20:15:38 GMT -6 »

Place your bets on whether or not Rebecca's shadow is more talkative than she is.

"Alright." Surprisingly, Rebecca blinks and nods at the assurance all is well. She glances around, but seeing nothing, shrugs it off for now. She's not going to pry into some stranger's reactions without reason. It's also ;ess concerning than telling her that fruit is her problem when alone on the rooftop...even if Fiona was right.

"Before anything happened." See what cryptic commens are like, Becca? She nods in the direction of the main building.

"We have an infirmary. They can get you fixed up."

Dillon Miller
Student
Intelligence

Dillon Miller Avatar

The Truth is Out There

[send pm]

« Mar 25, 2016 21:21:45 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Hold on, okay?" Dillon murmured, seemingly to the air. She nodded with a smile, thanked the shadow softly, then looked back at Jude.

"What happened?" She questioned with a look of concern. She had already visited the infirmary for her side, which still ached with a dull throb.

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 3:57:22 GMT -6 via mobile »

"Hey, it's nothing major. The tester guy just turned my own knife into my hand is all."

Jude grinned a bit. It hurt like hell, and we're it not for the paper armor under his cloths, she'd be seeing alot more blood.

"Thanks for the info Becca."

He draped his right arm over Dillon's shoulder.

"I'll be alright, I gotta be. Gotta make sure you're alright right?" Be asked with that lopsided smile of his.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 10:20:50 GMT -6 »

See? Stabification and injuries; they're officially part of Paradigm!

"Sure." She nods at the thanks, noticing how close the two are as they worry about one another and stay close. They remind her of her relationship with Eric, or Sarah, but the former feels more accurate.

"Rebecca, please," she adds with a small shake of her head.

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2016 10:29:10 GMT -6 by Rebecca Jefferson » Back to Top  

Dillon Miller
Student
Intelligence

Dillon Miller Avatar

The Truth is Out There

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 10:23:25 GMT -6 »

Dillon didn't move away from his arm around her shoulders, but her focus was on his hand. She frowned for a moment, then turned back to Rebecca.

"I'm sorry to ask this, Rebecca, but could you help us get to the infirmary?" Her head tilted to one side as she tried to figure out if she could remember the way. "I'm sorry... I know you're not big on people..."

Jude O'Connor
Student

Jude O'Connor Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 16:42:24 GMT -6 »

Jude looked toward Rebecca with an apologetic smile.

"Ya know, you're one of the few people who aren't an outright asshole. And yeah, I should probably go there, I'm not so good with stitching left handed."

Another stupid lopsided grin.

"Ladies first."

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 17:24:04 GMT -6 via Tapatalk »

"Give it time. You'll find more of both." She glances over at Dillon's question, hesitates a moment, then nods.

"Sure thing." She leads the way!

Dillon Miller
Student
Intelligence

Dillon Miller Avatar

The Truth is Out There

[send pm]

« Mar 26, 2016 17:25:48 GMT -6 »

Dillon tried to smile at Rebecca but it came out strained. She stayed close to Jude, following their new friend towards the infirmary. Paw snickered a moment, then disappeared, her shadow reappearing behind her.

Quick Reply