Author Topic: Fuel Up (Lead in) (Read 1,917 times)
Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:43:14 GMT -6 »

Clarke lets him drink it.

Then notices the sudden violence.

He reaches into his coat, pulls out a small device, and tosses it in an underhand, easy throw to the man with his drink.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:45:57 GMT -6 »

"Oh, is your scale even lower?" He puts a hand on Sabrina's leg too!

Dot takes her chain, going back and sitting down, she begins counting all the Paughns, and everyone she thinks is with Gil. She's noticeably doing so with her fingers and verbally!

"Sticks, how about you shut the frak up before I cook you alive back there?" He points back to the kitchen. "And you know its filthy back there!"

The man goes to feel up both girls, rolling his eyes until he gets sent back into another table!

Clarke's guy catches it!

Another one draws a gun to shoot Daiyu on the spot with a laser! The rest begin moving in on the others!

Taak-o-yaaki
Sensei
Does Stuff Sometimes

Taak-o-yaaki Avatar

I'ma slap the shidouttaya

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:49:43 GMT -6 »

One of Taak's arms will whip out to try and grab the Daiyu Shooter's ankle and pull him down.

Three others will immediately whip out knives from seemingly nowhere. Any Paughn that comes toward him will be met with a wild flailing of blades!

Look, fellas, we can still do this th'easy way, it ain't too late now!

| Athleticism: 4 | Intelligence: 4 | Charisma: 1 |
Gilgamesh
Agent Trainee

Gilgamesh Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:49:53 GMT -6 »

Gil goes to crack the closest baddie in the face with an elbow!

Athleticism +6
Intelligence +2
Charisma +1
Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:51:23 GMT -6 »

The device immediately burrows into the man's hand, and starts digging up his arm.

"Oh dear. You shouldn't have done that."

Clarke says, concerned!

Sabrina
Student

Sabrina Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:52:20 GMT -6 »

"I don't do aliens." Sabrina gives the guy a smile that promises pain despite the bubbly tone, drawing her leg away from the touch and about to let the guy have it before he's sent away.

She grabs any two utensils or anything on the table to use as a weapon, hoping to transform it into whatever metal the ship's pods were made of!

Bio
Athleticism: 1
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 5
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:55:13 GMT -6 »

The shot misses as he gets taken down! He does turn and fire at Taak though from the ground, knives be damned!

Paughn2 goes for a gun as well, but ends up dropping it as he blocks Gil's elbow, knocking him back to the bar! He grabs a bottle and looks to smack Gil with it!

Paughn3 drops the beer and begins itching his skin, looking to track the device! "What the fuck is that!?"

Sabrina reinforces a spoon! Paughn4 laughs as he goes to just grab her wrist nonchalantly!

Paughn5, the one Daiyu punched is pissed, and pulls out what looks like a laser axe from his coat!

Paughn6 looks to tackle Clarke from the side!

Paughn7 also looks to hack at one of Taak's arms while he's not looking!

Daiyu
Student

Daiyu Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:56:31 GMT -6 »

Even though he's already been launched into another table, Daiyu picks up the one he'd been sitting on and throws it at him.

She doesn't have issues with the other ones.

"There's a perv in every galaxy, huh!?"

| Athleticism: 4 | Intelligence: 1 | Charisma: 4 |
Sabrina
Student

Sabrina Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:58:46 GMT -6 »

Sabrina tries to put a sharp edge on the spoon!

Until the guy just grabs her. Then she ditches the plan to turn him into a sparkly butterfly! Or at least his hand.

"You should really let go now," she warns, still all sunshine in her voice. "Unless you want your buddies to laugh at you."

Slam a knee to the nuts? You betcha!  Double tap that sparkly butterfly action to them?  YOU BETCHA.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020 19:59:53 GMT -6 by Sabrina » Back to Top  

Bio
Taak-o-yaaki
Sensei
Does Stuff Sometimes

Taak-o-yaaki Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:59:05 GMT -6 »

Two of Taak's remaining arms fling out towards the bar, gripping it and pulling him aside, out of the path of the gunfire. One of the knife-wielding arms reacts to the threat against it, twisting to parry the cut with his own weapon as he moves out of reach of this guy as well!

Taak hefts himself up and over the bar, looking to take cover. A couple arms look for nearby liquor bottles, one to huck at the nearest Paughns and one to pour the contents down Taak's throat in the chaos!

Gilgamesh
Agent Trainee

Gilgamesh Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:59:11 GMT -6 »

Gil would block the arm with the bottle with his arm, his other one snaking out to try and stab the man in the throat with his fingers. The hand flattened like a knife.

Athleticism +6
Intelligence +2
Charisma +1
Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 19:59:12 GMT -6 »

"It's a-"

Clarke is tackled, and he limply falls to the ground with the other man on top of him.

"...what would happen if one of you suffered incredible pain or death?"

He asks the one who tackled him, not moving at the moment.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:06:25 GMT -6 »

P5 slices the table in half, looking to charge Daiyu and cut her down the middle!

P4 doesn't seem too alarmed, but he's not stupid! Without the element of surprise, when Sabrina goes to knee him, he swings her down onto the table, straightening her arm out in a control move to pin her head and shoulder to the table. "That wasn't...uh..." A butterfly flies up toward his face, and he sees he's no longer holding her, cause he has no hand! Just a butterfly attached to his wrist!

Taak sword fights P7 as he hops behind the bar! P1 gets up, only to get hit with a bottle again!
P7 backs up, and pulls out an explosive from his coat!

The glass shatters on Gil's hand, but as he thrusts his hand into P2, he moves, taking it to the shoulder! It doesn't quite break skin, but it does crack a few bones as he yells, looking to kick Gil off of him!

P3 takes a knife and looks to cut it out! P6 just punches Clarke in the face repeatedly!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020 20:12:21 GMT -6 by El Sensei » Back to Top  

Taak-o-yaaki
Sensei
Does Stuff Sometimes

Taak-o-yaaki Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:08:50 GMT -6 »

Taak peeks over the bar and, seeing the explosive in P7's hand, redoubles efforts to fling more and more bottles of alcohol at him!

A free arm feels around for a lighter or some space equivalent to follow up with after P7's been properly doused in liquor.

Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:08:56 GMT -6 »

The device just digs further in, penetrating muscle and bone the more he tries to cut!

Clarke is punched over and over, his face getting pummeled. He slowly reaches into his coat, unhurried, and hoping the slow motion will make it easier to go ignored, until he grabs a scalpel and goes to jab it into the man's side!

Daiyu
Student

Daiyu Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:09:40 GMT -6 »

Daiyu tries to move in so she can catch the handle and stop the swing! She's hoping her strength is greater than his...but aliens...

Gilgamesh
Agent Trainee

Gilgamesh Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:11:20 GMT -6 »

The glass cuts Gil's hand painfully as it starts to bleed! His face contorts in anger as the guy kicked him, earning a grunt as the now bloody hand would shoot forward to try and grab the guy by the face so that he could start slamming the head into whatever hard surface was closest until he stopped moving.

Athleticism +6
Intelligence +2
Charisma +1
El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:19:10 GMT -6 »

P7 doesn't get to throw it yet, as he covers his head as he's pelted with bottles! Taak doesn't find a lighter, but he does find SPACE MATCHES.

"Gahh!!" P3 digs deeper! P6 however just keeps punching, thinking he's winning until he's stabbed with a scalpel, backing up off of Clarke! "Shit!"

Daiyu finds they seem to be tied! He looks to swing it away from her and regain control!

Gil slams his head into the bar once, but he grabs a vibroblade from his coat and slashes at Gil's thigh to either hurt him or get him to back up!

Sabrina
Student

Sabrina Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:20:18 GMT -6 »

"Hey, that makes you a 6.5!" Sabrina would love to laugh, but instead rolls off the table since she can't be pinned just yet, turning the spoon's dull edge to a blade as she tries to slam her foot into the side of his knee.

Bio
Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:21:19 GMT -6 »

The one he stabbed should find his body starting to feel numb.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt."

Clarke says, sitting up and wiping the blood from his face.

The other gets to enjoy the wonderful feeling of the device traveling through the marrow of his upper arm towards his shoulder.

Taak-o-yaaki
Sensei
Does Stuff Sometimes

Taak-o-yaaki Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:21:24 GMT -6 »

Taak will strike a SPACE MATCH and stick it back in the SPACE MATCHBOOK before tossing the whole thing at P7!

He can't help but peek up again to see if that fucker lights up like a Space Christmas tree!

Gilgamesh
Agent Trainee

Gilgamesh Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:21:41 GMT -6 »

His thigh is cut by the knife! Gil's jaw clenches from the pain as he slams the guy's head into the bar again! He didn't intend to fall back.

Athleticism +6
Intelligence +2
Charisma +1
Daiyu
Student

Daiyu Avatar

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:23:10 GMT -6 »

Tied isn't bad. She can deal with tied.

She lets him swing it away from her, using her other hand to try and uppercut him before he can swing it back towards her. Though at this point she's probably too close to really swing at.

El Sensei
Sensei
El Jefe

El Sensei Avatar

I control the universe!

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:25:13 GMT -6 »

"Gah!" He buckles from the kick, but punches toward her face with a butterfly nub!

"Wha ou mea?" His tongue goes numb, and he continues to back up!

"Fuck fuck fuck!" as the device travels he puts his wrist up to his mouth instead!

P7 becomes the burning man! Arms flail wildly as the explosive rolls toward Dot, beeping.

"...nah. I'm out." She kicks it before leaving, and it rolls back toward Gil, Clarke and Taak!

Daiyu hits hers with an uppercut, stumbling back but returning with a horizontal swing!

Doctor Online
Agent Trainee

Doctor Online Avatar

Can I help you?

[send pm]

Fuel Up (Lead in)
« May 25, 2020 20:27:13 GMT -6 »

The device continues through his shoulder, then towards his chest!

Clarke tilts his head.

"I'm afraid you're under some powerful anesthesia. I usually use it to collect samples and perform emergency surgery, but... you forced my hand, as it were."

Quick Reply