Author Topic: Read me (Becca) (Read 858 times)
Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:14:07 GMT -6 »

He'd push her back while she pulled him in so that she was laying down on the desk as they kissed. Grinning as she whispered in his ear.

"Oh? Do tell?"

He he had a good idea where this was going to go.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

Will it be you this time?

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:16:49 GMT -6 »

It probably was.

Tarot cards rustle and flutter to the for, but Eric has Rebecca distracted enough not to care. She looks up at him with a sly smile, eyes bright as she keeps her voice low.

"I do believe I owe you a victory prize, Captain."

Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:23:12 GMT -6 »

She might not be able to see him mouth the word "yes" as she revealed that she still intended to honor their bet that he had won while he had been in recovery. He just need to keep it cool and not appear too excited. But also not disinterested!

"Oh yeah? Finally ready to let me cash in then?"

He'd say pulling away far enough to be able to look at her with his grin still splitting his face.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:32:06 GMT -6 »

"Maybe." Her lips quirk into a smirk as she leans up on her elbows. From here, Eric can see white shoes, though not the mary janes typical outfits wore.

She even pulls out a nurse's cap she had in her jacket pocket. It was a jacket from before having control of her power, so it covered more and hid the surprise.

"I had to make sure you weren't going to go out of your mind with boredom, after all," she teases as she undoes the first button at the top. There's a flash of red fabric, white fabric, and a bit of cleavage.

Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:35:10 GMT -6 »

He didn't think it was possible to smile wider, but when the cap came out he knew it was actually happening. He didn't actually think this would be happening. He'd step away from her and plop down on one of the other desks, totally wanting to have a good view of everything as his eyes were drawn to her fingers undoing the first button.

Funny how even though he'd already seen it all, the slow anticipation of the tease sent a thrill through him as he contemplated on if it would be kosher to grab his cell phone for this. Because he had no clue if this was going to be a one time deal.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:42:19 GMT -6 »

Rebecca grins and smothers a laugh as he goes to sit back on another desk, shaking her head but taking that time to push herself upright and off the desk so that she was standing in front of him, fingers sliding the second button out of its respective hole. More red, more cleavage. She can feel her heart pounding as she tosses her hair over her shoulder and looks bak at him, pausing for effect as her fingers hovering in the air over the third button.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she teases. "I mean, it might not be the same if you're not actually injured."

Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:45:28 GMT -6 »

He decided no phone this time, he would just have to try and win another show. But he didn't want to ruin it. The revelation came to him when the second button was undone, showing off more red and cleavage. Yeah, he didn't want to risk stopping the show.

"Do I need to stab my leg with a pen? Because I might."

He'd tease with a laugh.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 0:57:30 GMT -6 »

Rebecca snorts, the moment on pause as she shakes her head.

"I've already played nurse for you once, babe. You do it here, and I'll let the infirmary handle you." She winks and lets the third button slide free as encouragement for his "good behavior."

She tries to gauge her speed not only by what she's guessing to be right, but also Eric's reactions. Two buttons later, and her jacket was undone. She rolls her shoulders back, shrugging it off to reveal a sexy style white nurse uniform.  The deep plunging neckline reveals significantly more skin than she is used to, as well as a vibrant red lace bra.   The hemline goes to perhaps an inch below her butt, and the outfit is complete with white sheer stockings and a garter belt.

For all that she and Eric had seen each other completely by now, this was new.  This had her fighting her fingers from trembling in anticipation as wondering what he thought.  But she wanted to do this, not because it was his 'prize,' but for both of them to enjoy, as well.

She makes a slow turn in front of him to give him a full view, lips lifting into a smirk again.

"Worth the wait?"

Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 1:03:48 GMT -6 »

It leaned back, giving her a slow applause as she shrugged off the jacket. Even letting out a cat call whistle when she turned around to give him a full show.

"Hold that thought and you tell me."

He'd say as he hopped up from the desk and rushed to the front door, quickly latching it to make sure no one walked in and turned this wonderful, magical moment into an awkward and ruined one.

"I might have a fever, wanna come here and check it for me?"

He knew it sounded bad as he said it, but he found himself at a distinct last of witty comments. Hopefully that wouldn't ruin it. Because this was awesome.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 5, 2016 1:09:22 GMT -6 »

She turns her head to watch what he does, nodding in approval as he locks the door. Thankfully, he had the presence of mind for that or this would have gone horribly by universal law alone.

She bites her cheek at the fever comment but obliges, hips swaying as she approached and leaned up with a thoughtful hum.

"Hmmm. It's hard to say. We may need further testing."

Eric Phillips
Hero
Intelligence

Eric Phillips Avatar

A man of many hats

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 10, 2016 0:45:28 GMT -6 »

"Well you are the medical professional."

He grinned as his hands moved to her hips, pulling her closer to him. Taking a moment to look into her eyes and just really enjoy the fact that he was able to touch her. It still felt weird sometimes, but it also just made it all the more exciting.

Rebecca Jefferson
Legend
Defense

Rebecca Jefferson Avatar

[send pm]

Read me (Becca)
« Mar 10, 2016 0:56:56 GMT -6 »

"Darn right I am." She gives him a crooked little smile as his curl around her hips, pausing for a moment from the expression on his face. Sure, there's their teasing, but it's not coy or flirtatious. Just...happy.

She can't say she disagrees. Even this still feels unreal, and the night in the old west was like a faraway dream. The best she'd hoped for with any sort of physical contact were brief touches from necessity, and even when she'd started investing interest in others, she figured it would mean they'd suffer for whatever contact they had with one another. A constant game of guessing if they'd rot or not.

And now...this. Her heart swells in her chest until Rebecca swears it would break free at any second. She leans up on her toes, pulling him down to her in a kiss as her hands cup the sides of his face, fingers slowly sliding down his cheeks, tracing lines down his neck and chestwith a feather-light touch.

"Definitely a fever," she murmurs when the iss finally breaks. "We're going ot have to excuse you from classes for the day."

Quick Reply